You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You spend time wondering how many black hats and black vests Leonard Padilla owns or if he's wearing the same ones every day:eek:

You spend time wondering how many black hats and black vests Leonard Padilla owns or if he's wearing the same ones every day:eek:

maybe he's colour blind.
maybe he thinks he's 'angel'.
who can say~

I'VE QUESTIONED THAT, THEY LOOK THE SAME TO ME! Oops sorry, didn't mean to yell!

Or when you watch CNN, but aren't quite sure what day the new president will be inaugurated, and you wonder how much headline time that will take...
:slap:

What new president? LOL!

You know you're addicted when...

Your wife says "I should have never gotten you interested in this case in the first place, you sit at that computer all day long"

As you leave for work instead of telling your spouse that you love them you say "Call me if anything happens in the Anthony case"

Your 3 y/o daughter looks at pictures of KC and says "That's the bad lady who hurt her little girl. She needs a big spanking and a time out"

Your 3 y/o daughter looks at pictures of Caylee and asks "Is that the little girl that's in heaven now? I hope she's having fun playing with God." <tears>

>
Your 3 y/o daughter looks at pictures of Caylee and asks "Is that the little girl that's in heaven now? I hope she's having fun playing with God." <tears>

Awww... so sweet. Bless her.

you avoid conversations sometimes because you are afraid you will use the word "absoloutely" which heretofore have probably never used more than once:bang:

You wake up in the morning and find that you still have indentations on your thighs from sitting cross -legged on the rocking chair with your laptop.
Wow, was I really sitting there that long?

You know you are addicted to this case when:

You start paying your cable bill early, just in case!

Oh yeah, almost forgot,

when # 5 above occurs and you continually hit refresh, then finally open another window to see if google is down too, then back to hitting refresh and clicking on every websleuths link you have saved in your favorites to try to sneak back in the site.

....OMG! You're in my house!!! I know you are!! I can see you -- there, no, THERE!!! No.... wait.... THERE YOU ARE!!!!..... ahhhh!!!!! :computer:

You tell a male friend to untuck his shirt a little because he's starting to look like George Anthony.

You spend a lot of time wondering how things would go down in a cage match between Nancy Grace and Jane Weintraub.

You haven't a clue about anything else that's going on in the world from politics to recent natural disasters. The only thing you worry about is losing your internet and cable tv access and missing breaking news on this case.

You can predict that Nancy is going to be in rare form on a particular night based on the color and fabric of the jacket she's wearing. Warning: watch out when she's wearing leather, particularly dark leather.

Which brings me to -- you have Nancy Grace's outfits and necklaces memorized and you know when she's worn something before.

LOL!! Nancy has to wear the black leather jacket when she squares off against Weintraub. I'd pay $$ to see that!

You no longer hate having insomnia. Gives you lots of time to catch up reading the threads.

LOL!! Nancy has to wear the black leather jacket when she squares off against Weintraub. I'd pay $$ to see that!

Me too! Pay-per-view!

I never understood why Koby didn't ask what Nancy's wardrobe was before consenting to be a guest that night. I know I would have. That guy got some serious verbal abuse on the nights she wore the black leather.

When your relatives ask you about the Caylee case because you are current on the news.

When you have all the Orlando news websites bookmarked and you visit them every single day.

When you would rather watch a repeat of the Nancy Grace show on HLN then a new show on another channel.

When you watch the NG show's first airing and then watch all the repeats!

When you watch all the raw video clips having to do with this case on WFTV.com

When your 4yr old plays pretend with a fake laptop and cell phone, calling Chinese takeout....lol

You know you're addicted when...

"As you leave for work instead of telling your spouse that you love them you say "Call me if anything happens in the Anthony case"/QUOTE]

Yeah, that and...

When you've gained at least 10-15 lbs over the last 7 months because you have become a slug from sitting in front of the computer munching all day.

You know your addicted when you make your DH get his own computer so he will leave yours alone. So now we have 2 computers. And he is not sitting on mine making me pace the floor while I wait to sign into Websleuths. I had absolutely no need what so ever before July 15th for 2 computers in my house.

i pulled 2 two hairs from my sister to look at under a microscope to see if a band appeared from pulling them, i also stored them in a baggie a few days
did not see anything

Yep you and your sister were supposed to be helping me cook Thanksgiving dinner. But instead you were looking for death bands on hair at the dining room table. I'd say you are pretty much addicted.

That's really cool - in a scary, weirdo kind of way. :woohoo:

The scary, wierdo part is that she is my Daughter. I actually tried to get her to visit a funeral home and pluck a hair off a body to look at. Her and her sister wouldn't do it for their Mother. What is wrong with kids today.

Just assuming here, your sister is still in good health and all; right?

hmmm, I wonder if I wandered over to the mortuary if it would freak them out too much if I ask politely for a couple hairs from a ummm client, and if I could get back to my car before the men in white coats show up if they say no. hmmmm....naaa better not.

I tried to talk my Daughters into doing that. I told them to just walk up to the casket and pretend they are crying then reach in and pluck and then walk out. They wouldn't do it for me. :crazy::crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back