You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Waiting til Tuesday to take down Christmas decorations. Monday is the first day home for my newly retired hubby. I told him he's in luck, he has a hearing his first day home! He looked at me like I had lost my mind. But I know he didn't mean it. We WILL be watching!!

at night...my husband turns in for the night and I lay next to him (still up) with my laptop. I have a small lamp on and I click away on the keyboard. Every now and then he "comes to" and says...."Casey Anthony?" and I say "yeah" and he turns over and goes back to sleep.

This is a very common occurrence. lol

I do that too, Affinity, only with my iPhone! Since hubby insists on 'lights out,' I simply turn on my side away from him and put my head under the covers so he won't see the light from my phone display. Oh Lord--- is there any hope for us at all?!

For the defense who has and will claim that "bloggers" are obsessed with his client. I have this to say......

All the time spent not making beds, not doing laundry, not cooking dinner, and sleuthing the case looking for clues about Zanny, what could have happened etc....far exceeds any amount of time the accused spent searching for her "missing" daughter.

Who has used their time more wisely?????

Yes, and if I might add it also exceeds the amount of time the defense has invested in actually preparing for this case. JMO.

Ok Ok, I have one too. I wasnt going to say anything, and try to hang on to whatever shred of dignity I still had but.....
I actually broke down and cut down a gorgeous shade pecan tree so that I could get directv with DVR for this trial! I had basic cable in my very rural area, my only option was the live stream sites. This plays havok when Im a very busy mom and dog lady. I actually paid a man to cut down a big beautiful tree so that I could pay another man to strap a big ugly dish to my roof. I am sick, and I may need an intervention.

My niece's name is "Haley" and she is a few months older than what "Caylee" would be. I have called my niece "Caylee" quite a few times... she gets mad and says "It's Hayyyyy-leeeeee... Not Cayyyyyy-leeeeeee."

She'll understand when she is older. LOL

Yes, and if I might add it also exceeds the amount of time the defense has invested in actually preparing for this case. JMO.

Not to mention that NO ONE here has collected a dime for their time, and, some have even managed to take the time to go to the court house and pick up paperwork: that wasn't turned over to JAC for expenses might I add !!
{Thank you MuzicMan, once again}

Back in the summer, we were visiting my daughter and her family in Pa.

We were eating Philly Cheese Steaks outside on the picnic table.....a fly buzzed by and I blurted out.....did you know the life cycle of a maggot is 19 days....my daughter screamed!!!!!! MOM STOP IT! We're eating.

Gee, if I had studied as hard in College I would have several PHD'S in my name!

Ok Ok, I have one too. I wasnt going to say anything, and try to hang on to whatever shred of dignity I still had but.....
I actually broke down and cut down a gorgeous shade pecan tree so that I could get directv with DVR for this trial! I had basic cable in my very rural area, my only option was the live stream sites. This plays havok when Im a very busy mom and dog lady. I actually paid a man to cut down a big beautiful tree so that I could pay another man to strap a big ugly dish to my roof. I am sick, and I may need an intervention.

From my point of view - you just may have won the "prize". Now that's dedication!

Here's a little something for you!

........................................... :fireworks2:

And a little something else to enjoy :cupcake:

now please excuse me because I am putting away the last of the Christmas decorations, cooking, cleaning, organizing my files, posting on my website, and letmesee have I missed anything on my list :panic: because nothing, and I mean nothing is keeping me away from my computer screen tomorrow morning (my time).

......................... :skip: ............. :skip: ............... :skip:

monday.jpg

:panic:OMG-Where's the crockpot? :skip: I need to go to the grocery store! Must remember to turn off phone:phone: (thank you Lord for voicemail!). Must get some chores done today:nevermind:-cause tomorrow is all booked up! Tell DH and family-"You know I love ya :beats:- but don't bug me after 1:30 pm unless it's an emergency!":smooch:
Last-but not least-:chillout::eek:fftobed::countsheep:
AND most important-remember to pray for JA, LDB and HHJP!:praying:

The "Emergency Rule" in this house is; only if your bleeding or broken, then, only if it looks like it is repairable.

If it can't wait, you were probably gonna die anyway since we live in a small town with a volunteer EMT service.
I'm hard core........

Back in the summer, we were visiting my daughter and her family in Pa.

We were eating Philly Cheese Steaks outside on the picnic table.....a fly buzzed by and I blurted out.....did you know the life cycle of a maggot is 19 days....my daughter screamed!!!!!! MOM STOP IT! We're eating.

Gee, if I had studied as hard in College I would have several PHD'S in my name!

Beautiful - you guys are just cracking me up!!:floorlaugh:

From my point of view - you just may have won the "prize". Now that's dedication!

now please excuse me because I am putting away the last of the Christmas decorations, cooking, cleaning, organizing my files, posting on my website, and letmesee have I missed anything on my list :panic: because nothing, and I mean nothing is keeping me away from my computer screen tomorrow morning (my time).

......................... :skip: ............. :skip: ............... :skip:
I am so sad! I know I have angered mother nature, so if we get locusts or something, please dont tell them it was me! I hear you on the crazy blitz cleaning, organizing. Tomorrow is back to school day for the kiddos, so IF I get all my work done today ( mind you Im functioning on NO sleep today) then I can enjoy this glorious day tomorrow. Justice is coming baby girl, just hang on a little longer, its coming Caylee, I just know it!

LOL I have another one...same trip.....I printed out over 200 pages of a doc dump to read on the plane...I know...

Also...Normally when we go visit DD, I do laundry at her house the night before we leave so I don't have all that when we come dragging in....after about 2 weeks...hubby asked...WTH are all my clothes????..I looked up from my pc and said...they are in the guest room in the suitcases (took me that long to unpack) Poor guy....he didn't have underwear...Now I'm so ashamed.

He said HTH could you miss anything on that case...your read it on your phone and read it when we go to bed at night.....ummm

But we have worked a deal.....I get to watch NG and he gets to watch basketball...which I hate..(Love football and baseball):crazy::crazy::crazy:

I guess that's why I love him...oh and he still thinks NG has BREAKING NEWS HAHA

I cant believe I am going to post this, but I actually dreamed about this case the other night. In my dream, I was sitting across the kitchen from Cindy Anthony-the original version before all the hair/tan/tats etc. I asked her to explain to me how she could possibly continue to live in the house when she knew it was a crime scene, and she knew it was where Caylee died. She just smiled, shook her head and kept writing at the desk she was sitting at.

That is how I know I am addicted. :crazy:

LOL I have another one...same trip.....I printed out over 200 pages of a doc dump to read on the plane...I know...

Also...Normally when we go visit DD, I do laundry at her house the night before we leave so I don't have all that when we come dragging in....after about 2 weeks...hubby asked...WTH are all my clothes????..I looked up from my pc and said...they are in the guest room in the suitcases (took me that long to unpack) Poor guy....he didn't have underwear...Now I'm so ashamed.

He said HTH could you miss anything on that case...your read it on your phone and read it when we go to bed at night.....ummm

But we have worked a deal.....I get to watch NG and he gets to watch basketball...which I hate..(Love football and baseball):crazy::crazy::crazy:

I guess that's why I love him...oh and he still thinks NG has BREAKING NEWS HAHA

Now ladies, I think Sooner might be on to something here - a game lasts 2-4 hours which = 2-4 uninterrupted WS TIME!!!!!!! All of you ladies with a hubby thing, need to make that deal. <---- btw, I would get it in writing!

I cant believe I am going to post this, but I actually dreamed about this case the other night. In my dream, I was sitting across the kitchen from Cindy Anthony-the original version before all the hair/tan/tats etc. I asked her to explain to me how she could possibly continue to live in the house when she knew it was a crime scene, and she knew it was where Caylee died. She just smiled, shook her head and kept writing at the desk she was sitting at.

That is how I know I am addicted. :crazy:

If you were sitting anywhere near CA..IMO that would qualify as nightmare rather than a dream....just sayin'

Is there a thread yet for tomorrow's hearing?

I know it will be locked until 1:30 EST.

But knowing it exists will help me sleep tonight.

Is there a thread yet for tomorrow's hearing?

I know it will be locked until 1:30 EST.

But knowing it exists will help me sleep tonight.

Okay, now this is getting spooky. I was doing dishes and thinking, wonder if it is too early to start a hearing and a pre-hearing thread for tomorrow yet!

PS- You know you are addicted when you are at the grocery store and you pause (only paused) walking passed the Depends!

I never log out either, which has turned into a a bit of a problem: at work I can't log in b/c I can't remember my p/w after all this time, LOL. I know I could get it changed, but never seem to have the time, so I read what I can at work & rush home to click on the "thanks" button (after I feed the animals & walk the dog).
When I go visit my mom, I check the site a few times a day (same problem as above & then I can't thank anyone for a few days).

I've considered cutting a tree down to be able to get a satellite dish :blush: but can't afford it.

I've "gotten sick" at work to come home early enough to catch a hearing.

Not telling on myself more than that, lol

You know you're addicted when you should be in bed fast asleep 'cause you have work the following day...but you're so razzed about the hearing that you can't pull yourself off WS!!

Ok...off to bed. I don't want to be falling asleep watching (and I did rearrange my day so I could watch the hearing live for a little bit).

Caylee...this is your year, honey. We're all here for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back