You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your ex is an (unusual person) and who will not let your 14 year old daughter have her cell phone on his weekends. And if she does, takes it and texts any boy back who texts her that she's not allowed to talk to boys. And she is afraid to ask to use his phone but gets homesick (suprise) So you buy her a tracphone only for the purpose of sneaking a call home when needed. And...here's the addicted part...you keep calling it her batphone and she looks at you like you're nuts.

You know you're addicted...

when you're away on vacation...warm days and nights replacing the bitter cold northeastern winter...the sound of waves crashing outside your window...and you can't go to bed until you check in and see that all is well on WS.

Good night everyone!

You don't get up from the computer or tv while viewing a hearing and get a kleenex, you use your shirt instead...ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Just kidding, really, absolutely. You think about getting a truckload of depends for the trial. Now, that is disgusting. I did not say that. Okay fine, but DH is installing a cable outlet in the bathroom just in case. Somethin' is so not right with me.

ot sry...i've spent the last 4 hours trying to find the court hearings and only found one which just a snippet...where'd they go?
any help would be appreciated. lancelotlink mah deah are you here? usually you and I are the few here at this hour lol.

You Know You're Addicted to the Case When: you cringe when you hear people use the words "absolutely" "actually" and "ya know whut". Totally agree about David Moss at David Moss Toyota - *clap* whatever it takes. Also - knowing the hours of operation for the court.

You Know You're Addicted to the Case When: you cringe when you hear people use the words "absolutely" "actually" and "ya know whut". Totally agree about David Moss at David Moss Toyota - *clap* whatever it takes. Also - knowing the hours of operation for the court.

Haha HF - I have deleted absolutely from my vocabulary whenever I catch myself and I want to add "quite frankly" to your list.

As for my own addiction? Just Pathetic! I cancel client meetings to watch hearings, David Moss is my friend, and I have developed a shoulder problem from sitting at my computer way too long reading everyone's posts. And what do I do before I sleep at night and as soon as I have my morning coffee? Why check into WS of course. Just colour me "No Life LG - Justice For Caylee - WS addict". I think it's perfect.

Like I said - just pathetic!

Oh yeah, wanted to add my daughter asks me how my imaginary friends at WS are! Sigh....

When your husband walks up holding the notebook you've pasted photos of the A's hose pipe, plants from the discovery scene (I thought some looked as though parts of them were killed by chemical run off possibly form the body), timelines, MySpace postings and personal thoughts. YES! A 1 inch 3 ring binder... only to find out a week later HE threw it away! :furious: All that time and research - gone, he said since I wasnt being paid I was wasting time, he suggested something productive, like cross stitch! :floorlaugh:
He says it's morbid to follow this so closely. - guess if he was a nurse or in the medical field he'd get it. NCIS,BONES and CSI really mislead people! Crimes aren't solved in an hour.
Oh well 2 years of "work" gone. And it was the really early stuff to like the Nicole Ganguzza runner killed in JB Park.
Can't wait till the trial! I have already figured out how to put a TV at my swing outside so I won't be stuck indoors for weeks! lol
If he only knew! :sunshine::iamashamed:

You forgot the double point. *clap* *double point* whatever it takes.:floorlaugh:

Today I had a new TV (mine died and I needed a new one before trial) and a new dryer (long story) delivered to my house. The front door was left open to give access to the delivery men and all other rooms were shut. I had seen my cat just a few seconds after the delivery men arrived and figured she would be fine. She is a strickly indoor cat and has never been outside. She is not brave enough to go outside... or at least that is what I have always believed because she won't even go close to the front door when it is open.

The delivery men were there five minutes and I decided to check in on NeCe (my beautiful cat) in the last place I seen her. She was NOT there. I checked everywhere and I mean everywhere I could possibly think she would be. I could NOT find her. My worst fear had came true... she got outside!!! How? She would never go outside? But I could NOT find her! I panicked! I went outside and searched everywhere. Asked everyone outside if they had seen her. I was frantic! I called her name... I was inside and outside. Back and forth. I kept thinking about how she was going to protect herself outside? She has her back claws (just in case she ever did get out) but no front claws. She had never been around other cats? Dogs? She would not know what to do?

I started to look through pictures of her to make up flyers... and how much money I was going to offer as a reward. One thousand? Five thousand? I would have put up my whole lifes savings to have her back!

Finally the delivery men left... and I opened up all my doors... hoping and praying my cat had some kind of magical powers to walk through closed doors. She was no where!!! I was literally about to call... I don't know?? Someone to report her missing!! Anyone that could help me? I thought about putting her in the "missing forum" here at Webslueths. Could I do that? It crossed my mind!!

I went back outside and walked around my building... and went back inside and looked ONE LAST TIME in the main part of the house (living room, kitchen, dining room) and I got on my hands and knees and noticed that there is a space underneath my couch that I never knew was there and I seen HER!! I started CRYING! Not just tears running down my face... but SOBBING!!

This was all in the span of less than 30 minutes!! Everything I have learned from this forum these past few years was going through my mind... I posted this in this thread because after I was able to calm down... I thought about this case. The 31 days... In those 30 minutes (less) I felt so guilty (for leaving my door open) and petrified that something was going to happen to my cat... my CAT!!! So many things crossed my mind during those 30 minutes... all the things I have learned from this forum entered my mind... not for a missing child... but for a missing CAT!!

Yes, I am addicted to this case, but I think I am more addicted to this forum!! :innocent:

Today I had a new TV (mine died and I needed a new one before trial) and a new dryer (long story) delivered to my house. The front door was left open to give access to the delivery men and all other rooms were shut. I had seen my cat just a few seconds after the delivery men arrived and figured she would be fine. She is a strickly indoor cat and has never been outside. She is not brave enough to go outside... or at least that is what I have always believed because she won't even go close to the front door when it is open.

The delivery men were there five minutes and I decided to check in on NeCe (my beautiful cat) in the last place I seen her. She was NOT there. I checked everywhere and I mean everywhere I could possibly think she would be. I could NOT find her. My worst fear had came true... she got outside!!! How? She would never go outside? But I could NOT find her! I panicked! I went outside and searched everywhere. Asked everyone outside if they had seen her. I was frantic! I called her name... I was inside and outside. Back and forth. I kept thinking about how she was going to protect herself outside? She has her back claws (just in case she ever did get out) but no front claws. She had never been around other cats? Dogs? She would not know what to do?

I started to look through pictures of her to make up flyers... and how much money I was going to offer as a reward. One thousand? Five thousand? I would have put up my whole lifes savings to have her back!

Finally the delivery men left... and I opened up all my doors... hoping and praying my cat had some kind of magical powers to walk through closed doors. She was no where!!! I was literally about to call... I don't know?? Someone to report her missing!! Anyone that could help me? I thought about putting her in the "missing forum" here at Webslueths. Could I do that? It crossed my mind!!

I went back outside and walked around my building... and went back inside and looked ONE LAST TIME in the main part of the house (living room, kitchen, dining room) and I got on my hands and knees and noticed that there is a space underneath my couch that I never knew was there and I seen HER!! I started CRYING! Not just tears running down my face... but SOBBING!!

This was all in the span of less than 30 minutes!! Everything I have learned from this forum these past few years was going through my mind... I posted this in this thread because after I was able to calm down... I thought about this case. The 31 days... In those 30 minutes (less) I felt so guilty (for leaving my door open) and petrified that something was going to happen to my cat... my CAT!!! So many things crossed my mind during those 30 minutes... all the things I have learned from this forum entered my mind... not for a missing child... but for a missing CAT!!

Yes, I am addicted to this case, but I think I am more addicted to this forum!! :innocent:

Lola, you summed it up. EXACTLY.

This is also exactly why the defense is so terrified. There is no way they can select a jury that doesn't include one mother, or one person who has wanted but not yet been able to have a child. Or one person who has not had a beloved pet that they cared for. (It horrifies me to have to analogize Caylee to a pet, but for G sakes this family does not see her as anything else--KC even disposed of her in the same vicinity as she used to bury her pets...)

I've not yet been blessed with children. But if one of my nieces, or one of my pets, were missing for so much as 15 minutes--and if I thought that I had ANY responsibility for that at all--I would be in a horrible horrible panic. Nothing else could come into my mind. KC's actions in the 31 days tell any rational person everything that needs to be told. And the defense will not be able to prevent every rational person from serving on their jury.

...you start looking at the vodka-filled glass skull your husband's friends brought over for the Halloween party and thinking, "I bet that would be just the right size to test out my duct tape position theory." :waitasec:

:truce:......when you and staff :seeya: initiated an "impromptu" barely scientific (HA!) evaluation of hair death banding and timing of said bands and you're not even involved in the :floorlaugh: "publish or perish":floorlaugh: "rat-race" anymore!:truce:~

If anyone here has ever given even half a thought to getting DVR service - GET IT before this trial starts. It is so wonderful to be able to back up and go over what was just said!

I got it several years ago and have NEVER been sorry. And even though I sometimes curse my cable bill, I do not curse that portion of it!

When I originally got the DVR I got it for the TV in my living room. And I liked it SO much that within a month I had to get it for my bedroom also. For me, it was the kind of thing that once I had it, I could never imagine not having it.

And boy oh boy can I whiz through Jane Valez Mitchell and Nancy Grace!

You know you're addicted to the case when your child wants to get two rats as pets, and you agree, if only he names them Baez and Mason. (not ever gonna happen!)

If anyone here has ever given even half a thought to getting DVR service - GET IT before this trial starts. It is so wonderful to be able to back up and go over what was just said!

I got it several years ago and have NEVER been sorry. And even though I sometimes curse my cable bill, I do not curse that portion of it!

When I originally got the DVR I got it for the TV in my living room. And I liked it SO much that within a month I had to get it for my bedroom also. For me, it was the kind of thing that once I had it, I could never imagine not having it.

And boy oh boy can I whiz through Jane Valez Mitchell and Nancy Grace!

That's how I know I'm addicted...I priced it out a few days ago and plan to get it in April!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wouldn't you know it - my daughter dropped over and said are you talking to your imaginary friends again? :maddening:

I said they aren't imaginary - look at them all, strawberry, nums24, 'Beach, AZLawyer, LolaMoon, faefrost, A_News_Junkie, scamperoo, ( I was reading down a page) and she said and you are LG?

So she said but that's not who you are. And that's not who they are! (You'd think she is a luddite instead of pretty darned technical) I said I'm real - there I am - they are real - look - there they are.

She said but They Are Not Real!! I said YES THEY ARE!!:crazy:

Sheesh, kids these days!!!!:banghead: :waitasec:

Wouldn't you know it - my daughter dropped over and said are you talking to your imaginary friends again? :maddening:

I said they aren't imaginary - look at them all, strawberry, nums24, 'Beach, AZLawyer, LolaMoon, faefrost, A_News_Junkie, scamperoo, ( I was reading down a page) and she said and you are LG?

So she said but that's not who you are. And that's not who they are! (You'd think she is a luddite instead of pretty darned technical) I said I'm real - there I am - they are real - look - there they are.

I'm real! I'm right here in Philly!! I think..OMG what if this is just a dream.

...you start looking at the vodka-filled glass skull your husband's friends brought over for the Halloween party and thinking, "I bet that would be just the right size to test out my duct tape position theory." :waitasec:

...I wanted to split the cost of purchasing the medical model skull with you so that you could do the duct tape position test!

Dear LogicalGirls' daughter: This is me waving at you :seeya: We are real - perhaps a little obsessed but we are real. I will make you a deal, if you ever get to the Orlando area, I will buy you lunch so you can see that WS people do exist, and we do consider each other friends.

Dear LogicalGirls' daughter: This is me waving at you :seeya: We are real - perhaps a little obsessed but we are real. I will make you a deal, if you ever get to the Orlando area, I will buy you lunch so you can see that WS people do exist, and we do consider each other friends.

Wonderful and too funny! But careful - she and her new husband may be heading down to Disneyland for their anniversary in the fall!

And thanks for the support! Obsessed? Hand count? Unanimous! Real???
A show of hands again! So there DD of mine!! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back