You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know you're addicted to the case when your child wants to get two rats as pets, and you agree, if only he names them Baez and Mason. (not ever gonna happen!)

AWW! MOOOOOMMMMMM! I loved my Gus-Gus- and Jacques... (Cinderella)

I thought they were cute! The snake that was requested WAS a NO GO!

I bet they are cuter than the rats in KC's "dorm room"

C & M sound like great names! (they won't even live as long as KC has been in jail!) lol

had to give ya a hard time :crazy:

Attachments

...I wanted to split the cost of purchasing the medical model skull with you so that you could do the duct tape position test!

Go to the wig store and buy a styrofoam "head" :floorlaugh:
They are MUCH cheaper!

localgirl... WE are real! WE just live in your Computer!!!

....when I'm sitting there doing my thang in small claims court and picturing HHJP instead of our local judges...I always rise like LDB ready for attack, but usually my defendants don't show up (Cue vinyl record screaching to a stop) :(

I've really done it now. I have some surgery scheduled for March 4. After finding out he couldn't change the date, I begged the surgeon to put me first on the list so that I will be out of the anaesthesia and home for the hearing!

I've also started cooking dinners and freezing them. I need enough to cover the entire trial. Yes, my freezer is big enough to hold them all. I'm not so sure about the penalty phase, though. I guess I'll have my DH pick up a bunch of lunch meat and some cans of soup when he does the grocery shopping on Saturdays.

Operation Trial is underway at my house!

I plan to watch the trial on CourtTV. I hope they will show as much of the trial as possible. I know they have to have commercial breaks, but if they could forego the guest lawyers, body language experts, and commentary by the hosts, that would be the ideal. I have been waiting far too long for this trial to have it interrupted by idle chatter.

You know you're addicted to this case when you see these images and your heart just breaks:

3af0ce0c5f1c03d139fd4cf06045a79c.jpg

caylee2cute-150x150.jpg

0663f109c4356bff9a319f6625db1fae.jpg

And when you can't get these images to stop haunting you ... day and night:
cindy1grinch.jpg

angry_casey.jpg

...when you've watched so many hearings that you have everyone's voice memorized.

I plan to watch the trial on CourtTV. I hope they will show as much of the trial as possible. I know they have to have commercial breaks, but if they could forego the guest lawyers, body language experts, and commentary by the hosts, that would be the ideal. I have been waiting far too long for this trial to have it interrupted by idle chatter.

Shoot, I'd be happy if they just didn't stop broadcasting the trial at 3pm. That's when all those idiotic repo and worlds dumbest, etc come on.

*You have 2 laptops on the kitchen table and plan to use both of them during the trial.----guilty-----

*You spent so much time riding around with Murt in 2008-2009 that you could probably find the Anthony home with no directions (I live 4 states north)

*You see your husbands eyes glaze over when you start talking about the trial

*You take your computer on vacation so you don't miss any of the trial -or-
You go on vacation to a place that has no internet access so instead of relaxing you can only worry about what you are missing and can't wait to get home.

*You find yourself talking to the TV/ Computer more than you talk to any human being around you.

*Your car doesn't move out of the driveway for days and sometimes as long as a week because you refuse to leave the house and miss anything.

abbie

When a new employee started where I work and the IT people asked me what her name was so they could set her up in the computer system....and I told them her name was Casey O ___________. Her name is spelled with a "K" and her middle name is not "O". This from back when we knew KC's myspace, etc. accounts were "CaseyOMarie"....
The IT people were not happy with me when they had to redo everything!

Wouldn't you know it - my daughter dropped over and said are you talking to your imaginary friends again? :maddening:

I said they aren't imaginary - look at them all, strawberry, nums24, 'Beach, AZLawyer, LolaMoon, faefrost, A_News_Junkie, scamperoo, ( I was reading down a page) and she said and you are LG?

So she said but that's not who you are. And that's not who they are! (You'd think she is a luddite instead of pretty darned technical) I said I'm real - there I am - they are real - look - there they are.

She said but They Are Not Real!! I said YES THEY ARE!!:crazy:

Sheesh, kids these days!!!!:banghead: :waitasec:

All I can say is it is a good thing DD didn't stop by over the three days of the hearings as I sat here from 5:30am to 3pm three days in a row - hair sticking up, no shower, no answering the phone, running to curb to let the dogs go and yanking them back in so I could return to the board, rummaging in the fridge and eating whatever I could find during the break, and continuing to sit reading and posting each night until I was falling off my chair.:crazy:

We don't have the Baker Act in Canada - but I'm sure she would thought of something cause I've got this bad.....

Now must rush around frantically cleaning up the place and me so that she thinks....:innocent:

when you immediately dislike the karaoke DJ because her looks and "personality" (lack of, imo) are too similar Casey Anthony. Which you then point out to your friend, crushing his dreams when he asks you if you think she is "hot". Then even he says; "Casey Anthony? Is that the one with the grandmother?" so you don't feel as nuts for thinking of/talking about/disliking such a bone deep ugly person when you and your husband are trying to enjoy a few drinks while your friends sing songs.

That DJ was unreal. Even down to making rude faces at people singing.

I know I'm addicted because my sister visits three times a year depending on her schedule and when she was here earlier this week I was antsy to have her leave before 9:00 on Wednesday. That's just not right. :blush:

She just wasn't leaving on time and I had to make a decision to ignore the hearing or introduce her to it. She did get caught up in the personalities but left by 10:30. I just couldn't explain the case to her. I tried but it's like trying to explain the characters and goings on in three seasons of 'Lost'. Impossible. There's just too many twists and unbelievable turns. :crosseyed:

The one interesting thing was that after explaining the circumstances of the first 31 days made her say "Oh ya, guilty". Go team Caylee. :rocker:

...youre asked where the large hadron collider is located and you respond "oh, in gentiva switzerland" followed by a face palm.

When you pull up the interviews/depo's/hearings/jail visits on your iPhone and listen with headphones while you're doing the dishes and cleaning the house (instead of listening to music like a normal person.) I have every single depo memorized, I swear :)

I got a Droid so I. Can keep up while at work :....nobody knows that's the reason..they already thin.k i'm obsessed. I plan to add d v r top my cable service too. Oh and Lg...tell dd that johns mom says yes we are real. It's hard to post.
Code:
Via Droid. Please. Excuse typos. LOL

When you work third shift and stay up when you get home just to watch at least some of the hearings. I stayed up almost 24 hours yesterday...Sheesh....

Wouldn't you know it - my daughter dropped over and said are you talking to your imaginary friends again? :maddening:

I said they aren't imaginary - look at them all, strawberry, nums24, 'Beach, AZLawyer, LolaMoon, faefrost, A_News_Junkie, scamperoo, ( I was reading down a page) and she said and you are LG?

So she said but that's not who you are. And that's not who they are! (You'd think she is a luddite instead of pretty darned technical) I said I'm real - there I am - they are real - look - there they are.

She said but They Are Not Real!! I said YES THEY ARE!!:crazy:

Sheesh, kids these days!!!!:banghead: :waitasec:

I'm real! I'm right here in Philly!! I think..OMG what if this is just a dream.

Dear LogicalGirls' daughter: This is me waving at you :seeya: We are real - perhaps a little obsessed but we are real. I will make you a deal, if you ever get to the Orlando area, I will buy you lunch so you can see that WS people do exist, and we do consider each other friends.

Real here too...:seeya: From Da Boogie Down Bronx.....:crazy:

LogicalGirls daughter....if ever in NYC...come for lunch, then I can prove I am real and all I want is justice for this precious child Caylee Marie...JMHO

Not obsessed by any means...I just want Caylee Marie's justice. This prisoner had options, murder is never an option...PSTD is not an excuse for taking a life....never was, never will be...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

.... you register at WS. :silly::giggle: I knew it would be worse if I registered here, but I did it anyway. :doh:

.... you register at WS. :silly::giggle: I knew it would be worse if I registered here, but I did it anyway. :doh:

Then call me an enabler cuz I'm glad you're here! :great:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26