You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You get into a major fight with your sisters because they won't stop their lives to carpool down to Orlando and help in the search since your S/O won't allow you to go alone.

LOL well I am only 5 hours from ya, if I had someone to watch my kiddos I would go with ya!

You drop all your friends that aren't on WS's, because they aren't in touch with what's going on with the Anthony's.

When you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom you cannot resist the urge to check out WS's

Your husband offers to take you to a gourmet restaurant and you ask him to get Sonic and bring it home instead.

Your dogs are depressed because they never get a walk anymore.

You let all your phone calls go to VM

I'm no longer allowed to watch NG "live". We have to DVR it so he can watch with me like 4 hours later. In the meantime, I am on WS reading summaries cuz I can't wait to see. I sort of resent it not being "me" time. As if I want to wait to watch NG??? REALLY?

When we come home from work the conversation starts with "OK, fill me in on the updates so we can talk about something else".

You start getting random emails from your friends with the subject like ARE YOU OKAY? because you don't even email your pals anymore..how can you when you might miss something important?

Everyone around you is preparing for the coming tropical storm and your only worry is if you lose power you won't be able to know what is happening!!

Yes, great idea for the thread. Thanks. I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time. You guys are really funny.

1. Only morning conversation with husband is this, "Do you know what a tire wedge or a chock is?" When he doesn't know, you are mad, very mad. What man doesn't know these things???
2. You eat all of the flavor blasted goldfish (the big box) while sleurfing (surfing +sleuthing) and kids are very mad about it. boohoo, buy your own box.
3. You actually THINK TWICE about going to your youngest son's FIRST football game ever, because you don't want to miss anything:eek: (don't worry, I'm going....in a minute)

Not so funny. I am exhausted today =(

1. Only morning conversation with husband is this, "Do you know what a tire wedge or a chock is?" When he doesn't know, you are mad, very mad. What man doesn't know these things???
2. You eat all of the flavor blasted goldfish (the big box) while sleurfing (surfing +sleuthing) and kids are very mad about it. boohoo, buy your own box.
3. You actually THINK TWICE about going to your youngest son's FIRST football game ever, because you don't want to miss anything:eek: (don't worry, I'm going....in a minute)

hahahaa
:clap:

The doorbell rings, it's your neighbor, you peek through the windows while holding the dog's mouth shut so he doesn't bark. Always told my neighbors, if I am not home, you won't hear the dog. It worked! My dog didn't like it but I gave him a cookie, thought of having one of his cookies as I missed lunch! :)

I'm still laughing my BUTT off at "I'm such an Anthony"

That was PRICELESS!!!!

I can say.. I know I am addicted when my gma is in the hospital and while I am waiting for the doctors I am checking wftv.com on my cell. =x

Here are some quick recipes from the Southern Culture on the Skids website. If you're pressed for time because there's a webcam that needs to be watched, and you have a hungry family, it offers some ideas. :p

The NASCARita.

One part Tequila
Two parts Mountain Dew
put it in a big ol' cup, f*ck the salt.

If ya want a frozen one, hit the 7-11 and get plain slurpee ice first, then mix equal parts slurpee, Dew & tequila.

Also known as the White Trash Margarita.

Taco To-Go, aka "walking taco"

Ingredients:
1 small bag of your favorite flavor of Doritos
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1 tablespoon of sourcream
1 tablespoon of salsa

Without opening the bag, lightly crush the Doritos. Cut a slit longways down the seam of the bag, so that you open it into a "pouch." Add all of the ingredients and stir. All ingredients are optional and you can add any other toppings that you'd like. This is a great snack to send your kids to school with.

South Mississippi White Trash Drankin' Food stuff

1 lb. pkg Weiners, sliced to 1/4" thickness
1 TBSP Bacon Grease
1 can Pork and Beans
1 can Corn
1/2 slab Velveeta cut into 1/2" cubes
1/2 cup diced onion
2 TBSP Mayonaise
Hamburger or hotdog buns

Fry sliced weiners in bacon grease until slightly browned.
Add can of Pork & Beans; add can of Corn. Stir until well-mixed.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add Velveeta.
Simmer until Velveeta is melted.
Stir in onion and mayonnaise, mix well.
Serve on buns, biscuits, cornbread, saltines or just in a dang bowl.
Ummm good and always better after midnight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back