You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You periodically yell BOMBSHELL and throw your arms up in the air and your grandkids just roll their eyes up.

I think the worst one for me yet ...Is answering all questions

"ABSOLUTELY:woohoo::crazy:"

Oh and a first grader can read many posts ( mom approved ones ) as their nightly reading with parent !!!..........

( kidding but it has crossed my mind)

Does anyone else have a Favorites folder set up with just links about this case?

* OCSO webpage
* OC clerk page
* webcam page
* websleuth's CA forum
* all the news channels following this case
* Casey Anthony's photobucket account (which has just been taken down)

And so forth? :blush:

1. Only morning conversation with husband is this, "Do you know what a tire wedge or a chock is?" When he doesn't know, you are mad, very mad. What man doesn't know these things???
2. You eat all of the flavor blasted goldfish (the big box) while sleurfing (surfing +sleuthing) and kids are very mad about it. boohoo, buy your own box.
3. You actually THINK TWICE about going to your youngest son's FIRST football game ever, because you don't want to miss anything:eek: (don't worry, I'm going....in a minute)
OMG....your number 1 was pretty much my morning conversation with my hubby....he told me "you are the computer...google it" LMAO

I'm sooooooo glad I'm not alone! We are all so OCD... everybody's lists are so TRUE and hysterically funny.... This is the best thread EVER! (I haven't laughed in weeks!)

Waiting for physical therapy to offer group discount to people who have any syndrome related to computer and this case. Geez, I changed positions with the laptop and then I was in it so long my knee was stuck. I don't know how I did that.

I am hoping that my physical therapy which I need from this case, will be conveniently located near a pet therapist who can pull my dog out of her clinical depression, also case-related.

I am convinced that my new frugality involves the ability of cool whip to mix with any food group and create a meal in under 60 seconds. Caffeine is integral though and must be worked into everything, somehow.

People who call me are divided into 2 groups. Those who follow the case and those who don't. If they are in the don't follow grouping, there is no reason to answer the phone. If it's that important, they can call authorities.

When your 3 -year old knows all the playa's in the case.:eek:

She walks by while I'm looking at pics..she can now identify all the major playa's..

Does anyone else have a Favorites folder set up with just links about this case?

* OCSO webpage
* OC clerk page
* webcam page
* websleuth's CA forum

Yep...doesn't everybody... (LOL!)

* OCSO webpage
* OC clerk page
* webcam page
* websleuth's CA forum

Links on the desktop count ????

You stare at Google satellite maps of Orlando, WILLING them to tell you where Caylee is.

* OCSO webpage
* OC clerk page
* webcam page
* websleuth's CA forum

No but that is an excellent idea and now I will.:woohoo:

I have to agree with so many of these -- especially the extra screen you have open with your real work or task on it so when someone walks in the room after you said hours ago you were gonna log off WS, they don't see!

Also, I have the superstitious beliefs about the breaks in the case ... if I check in at 10pm rather than 9pm, there will be a new development, cause I'm never around when it's actually brand-new posted and I have to read 15 screens just to catch up, etc.

I know there are so many other missing children and person cases that deserve attention, but this whole case--with its twists, turns, and cast of characters that could come straight out of a novel--are so compelling! And it seems that answers are always just around the corner and they'll finally find Caylee's body or we'll finally see CA arrested for murder, etc. It's that sense of "any second now..." that keeps me so obsessed, even though I know these things take time.

p.s. I'm a newbie -- it was this case that made me stop being a lurker and register.

When you read this thread outloud to your husband to prove you aren't obsessed.

This is all normal.

Already addicted to Fox News. At least five hours a day. Watched Greta obsessively on this case, but stayed awake for the 1 AM rebroadcast of NG. Since the conventions, been watching the 10 PM east coast edition of NG. Have all central FL news websites and some of the papers committed to memory. WS and those darn cams are all quick launched. First thing in the morning, before eating, checking email, checking bank accounts, nothing comes before WS! Scan the topics, see what's got a lot of recent posts, and then off to read all the FL news sites mentioned in the links.

Of course, while watching the morning show on Fox.

No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive. No, I am not obsessive.

1) Your children start saying thank you when you give them a meal now..teaching them appreciation it seems.

2) Can't watch NG anymore without chatting about it on line with WS.

3) Start thinking yes Yuri M. is cute and what would he do?

you light a votive candle and talk to it....willing Caylee to tell you where her 'mother' put her body

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back