You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know your addicted when you go to a job interview and while you are waiting for your interview the case comes on TV and everyone is talking about it (and you can tell they dont know anything about the case) and you want to pipe up and tell them the whole thing.....but you are too shy to speak up! lol (and you may look obsessed)
Btw......I got the job! I dont know how the case will fit in my schedule though......sigh.....:):crazy:

You know you're addicted when:

You start fantasizing that YOU'RE the one in the back of the SUV with Rob Dick (I thought he was hunky (shrug))

You know you're addicted when:

You start fantasizing that YOU'RE the one in the back of the SUV with Rob Dick (I thought he was hunky (shrug))

Well, if you break the law........hey, you never know!!!

I think the poi dug rob DICK. She sure did talk alot around him!

You worry more about the Mods banning you that you worry about DH getting the house when he divorces your addicted azz.

LOLOL!! :D Thank goodness tomorrow is football day. It's keeps hubby distracted and he won't notice I'm missing. :crazy:

ok, here is more....

your 5 year old has been playing in the front yard in the rain and you think..."I guess I dont have to give her a bath now".

you leave the bag of dog food open & the toilet lid up so at least the dog can fend for himself.

Ha Ha. My youngest son walked home from the bus stop this week in the pouring rain(I was so caught up with WS that I didn't realize it was raining)and I thought that now I don't have to steer him toward the bathroom for a shower.

I won't be getting the mother of the year award. :)

I used gigi files because Sentenial took theirs down and then adjusted the index accordingly. I only did this maybe 4 or 5 days ago.

Well, Gee...... Thanks. I just figured since I was to stupid to download them to my own hardrive in the first place that I would have to do it myself. Never even thougth about checking.

You worry more about the Mods banning you that you worry about DH getting the house when he divorces your addicted azz.

My husband said to me yesterday......

"Why don't you just watch it on the news like everybody else??"

after I microwaved his dinner I said...

"Why don't you just get the game (baseball) scores instead of watching it play by play ???"

shut him up for the time being ! :woohoo:

My husband said to me yesterday......

"Why don't you just watch it on the news like everybody else??"

after I microwaved his dinner I said...

"Why don't you just get the game (baseball) scores instead of watching it play by play ???"

shut him up for the time being ! :woohoo:

Awesome .... :clap: :clap: :clap:

TP said she was flirting with him in front of other people too! Maybe he can get a confession?
he sure didn't seem to hate it too much. I wonder what his inner male thoughts on her are. She is the queen of seduction if you ask me... (no one asked nurse...oops lol)

ps, I started a thread for everyone to light a candle for Caylee and put your wish up and the number candle you are......

Please tell me someone else is doing this also!!!!!!!
no lovejac...but at least you are BATHING! This is a good thing! The whole "mexican shower thing" (deoderant and a puff of body spray) only lasts for so long lol (that is what I have been doing...or jumping in our inground pool.....lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back