You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL....he is kinda cute...in the ROUGH sort of way LOL

oh I agree, but the Padilla gang...well they just have a special place in my heart for some reason even more ridiculous than why I can't get off of this stoopid computer!

what blows my mind is you guys that signed up in the last two months and have 10x more posts than i have made in three years lol.

You know you're addicted when the kids want to go out to eat and you'll only go to places that have wi-fi ...

I had even made notes on the envelope of the bill. :)
lol

you know you are a websleuther when you have notes on JoseB and bounty hunters scratched across bill statements, envelopes, and even on the wood of your desk! (and patty, I write this because I am guilty too lol)

aside...get a legal pad...it works charms.... lol

I wonder there are 29 members on this thread and 29 guests reading this thread..

Are they addicted too?

You cut your own bangs and start to think maybe you could do it all yourself and not waste a few hours without internet at the hairdresser.

1) You have burn welts across your thighs from your laptop.
quote]

:laugh:

I have to keep repositioning mine to avoid the burns. But hey, you can always get some of that aloe gel to put on it!

I knew I was addicted when I combined Miller (of tim Miller) with Dr. Koblinski (kobe) on a bill envelope and called him in the next post I made...Kobenmiller.....

lol

btw...I am glad grace kicked his booty to the hurricaine! What an expert defense witness in the making!

My husband said to me yesterday......

"Why don't you just watch it on the news like everybody else??"

after I microwaved his dinner I said..."Why don't you just get the game (baseball) scores instead of watching it play by play ???"

shut him up for the time being ! :woohoo:

ROFL!!!!:clap::clap::blowkiss:

I take showers, so it just wouldn't work. But if there's breaking news & I have to pee, it comes with me.

lol...I can definitely relate to taking the laptop to the br. My husband does that during Cubs games though, so he doesn't think i'm completely nuts. Sometimes we even IM each other from our respective bathrooms.

Come to think of it...since i've been following this case, we IM more than talk. It's faster. Cuts out all the unnecessary words!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back