Youtube Video: "Not So Nice Canadians" Relevant?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed like the couple doing the videoing were using some kind of dash cam as shooting was so steady...but why would people just happen to be driving around a large parking lot area with a dash cam only to just come across this all? Seems weird to me and very coincidental.

- I agree... Very odd. As far as it may have nothing to do with this case, I have some doubts... 2 rams, red and or orange... So weird, maybe they switched territories?

Seemed like the couple doing the videoing were using some kind of dash cam as shooting was so steady...but why would people just happen to be driving around a large parking lot area with a dash cam only to just come across this all? Seems weird to me and very coincidental.

Many in Ontario have dash cams due to bump and collect scams on the major expressways.

- then why didn't they say to each other (if they were cops) call it in! Get more guys out here?

- I agree... Very odd. As far as it may have nothing to do with this case, I have some doubts... 2 rams, red and or orange... So weird, maybe they switched territories?

did anyone else notice one of the attackers in the video wearing a black leather vest?

The 'dash cam' is the new toy for alot of ppl - some have cams in the rear too, hoping to catch something interesting. The badge looks like it has a fleur-de-lis on it - perhaps someone in public service from Quebec?

the badge doesn't look like a LE Badge,,, maybe Military?

nah, it's some kind of fleur de lis which makes sense if they were outside Ottawa the drivers may be from Quebec.
could be anything associated with Quebec

- yup, I think that's the one, I recognize the emblem. Quebec undercover?

i doubt it's quebec undercover, otherwise they would have called it in instead of sounding like a couple of *****es and running away

i doubt it's quebec undercover, otherwise they would have called it in instead of sounding like a couple of *****es and running away

- it recognizes the location and Quebec's command in the Canadian Army.

On the subject of the "not so nice Canadians" video.....notice the video date and time?

13/5/19 19:37:31 May 19 @7:37PM

On the subject of the "not so nice Canadians" video.....notice the video date and time?

Sorry, I'm not good with the stuff phrased as a question. What is this supposed to imply?

(I did watch the video, I think it's real (in that the event took place/was not faked) but I have no idea if it has anything to do with the case. Apparently a lot of Dodge Rams just get stolen up there.)

Sorry, I'm not good with the stuff phrased as a question. What is this supposed to imply?

(I did watch the video, I think it's real (in that the event took place/was not faked) but I have no idea if it has anything to do with the case. Apparently a lot of Dodge Rams just get stolen up there.)

Just seems odd as in a copycat or extreme coincidence, so close and similar to the Bosma case.....Black Dodge, 2 vehicles, someone in red/orange, carjack?

Anyway, just an observation.

Just seems odd as in a copycat or extreme coincidence, so close and similar to the Bosma case.....Black Dodge, 2 vehicles, someone in red/orange, carjack?

Anyway, just an observation.

I agree - and why post what looks like a potential crime, opening yourself up for exposure to those who aren't pleased their faces/trucks are now on the net.

Apparently those dash cams are just about universal in Russia so the driver can have evidence in case of an accident or police corruption. You can now get them for under $100.

The video was apparently of undercover police taking down

a guy wearing a red hoodie in a black truck. Or two guys in a black truck trying to injure or grab the guy in red hoodie. Looks like it was in Ottawa, hence 'unrelated' being the reason for removing video. It does not look fake to me and of course we do know that there are at least two other suspects out there at this time...and one has a red hoodie and likes black trucks. meh no possible connection there and after all the real killer is locked up so we are told.

I should add, there was a murder in North Middx county a coupe of years ago where a guy killed an old couple in their home. He was found in Ottawa.

if that was a police take down, they would have had more resources that 3 guys on foot and 1 pick up truck. it's probably just road rage incident that was continued when they followed him to a gas station. I doubt it's related, but you never know.

look at the behaviour of the other driver,,, he tries to corner the guy trying to get away, backs off when the 2 trucks get very close to hitting,,, LE would ram him and swarm him with other resources. no weapons, i'd say road rage gone wrong

if that was a police take down, they would have had more resources that 3 guys on foot and 1 pick up truck. it's probably just road rage incident that was continued when they followed him to a gas station. I doubt it's related, but you never know.

look at the behaviour of the other driver,,, he tries to corner the guy trying to get away, backs off when the 2 trucks get very close to hitting,,, LE would ram him and swarm him with other resources. no weapons, i'd say road rage gone wrong

Yeah, I feel like it was 'real' as in not staged, but I don't know what it is we're looking at. It doesn't look like a police operation, though.

I also think the voices/reactions in the video are real. Some people commented early on that they sound fake, but I think it's just the guy's voice being somewhat high-pitched and the slight Canadian accent (at least to U.S. ears) that make it seem off.

The guy running at the beginning looks like he's limping. Near the end of the video, the camera is facing the gas pumps, and while it appears the customers are turned looking in the direction of the incident, not one person is making a movement towards the individuals who fell to the ground and then got back up. There is one man (in a suit/long jacket?), off the the right of the screen who seems to be walking towards where the truck was headed. Strange video- hard to tell if it was real or fake.

Can anyone verify the weather and road conditions in Ottawa (?)at the time of the video date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo