Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This made my day! Thanks for posting. :happydance:

Edited to add: I feel terrible for TH's parents because I don't think they have any idea what happened behind the scenes in this "investigation". They were completely misled and that is a horrible shame.

I have a bad feeling that Toni Anderson's parents are being misled in the same way. So, so many cases are coming to light where what the police said happened wasn't reality at all.

I have a bad feeling that Toni Anderson's parents are being misled in the same way. So, so many cases are coming to light where what the police said happened wasn't reality at all.

I hadn't been aware of that case! Just wow...
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...p/Body-missing-woman-Toni-Anderson-s-car.html
snip:

"A body has been discovered inside of submerged car belonging to a Kansas woman who went missing in January after sending a text saying she had been pulled over, police said.

Police had initially denied the woman was pulled over, but have admitted she was stopped by a North Kansas City officer that night. " :(

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

It is truly mind boggling how the word, of anyone wearing an official title, of some sort, is viewed as gospel in these cases.

<modsnip>

I hope one way or another the truth comes out.

Sadly, when investigators experience 'tunnel vision' it can seriously hamper the search for the truth. And if there is a blind spot for LE it is when one of their own might be involved.

I have the feeling you are correct&#55357;&#56841;

She was not going to go to bat for just some old hick murderer rapist, and
she sure as heck didn't stay in the game this LONG for one either&#55357;&#56841;

JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

And to invest her own money into getting the testing done. There has to be evidence there that all hasn't been as we have been told, and that there were shenanigans going on in Manitowoc.
It has probably happened before as we know, and goodness knows what else they have got away with over the years?

I just LOVE Zellner!
Thank you , BCA!

I haven't noticed lately, but I think KZ changed her Twitter profile picture to her at SA's trailer recently.

She's tweeting today...

Kathleen Zellner&#8207; @ZellnerLaw [video=twitter;847586644312166400]https://twitter.com/ZellnerLaw/status/847586644312166400[/video]More

Never get tired of seeing pics of families reunited after a wrongful conviction https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPrc01DOq3/ @lifeafterten @EFMoriarty @48hours

She does a great job for Justice and is highly regarded, and rights the wrongs. Thanks for posting up the article BCA, :)

For those asking if her job would be done after a conviction is vacated....hardly. She makes a great deal of her money suing after a wrongful conviction. So, she takes the criminal case pro bono but handles the civil case afterwards. In some rare instances, she may just break even. Other times, it's quite the windfall and she deserves every penny.

For those asking if her job would be done after a conviction is vacated....hardly. She makes a great deal of her money suing after a wrongful conviction. So, she takes the criminal case pro bono but handles the civil case afterwards. In some rare instances, she may just break even. Other times, it's quite the windfall and she deserves every penny.

True, it's not a very memorable lesson for corrupt authorities merely to get their victims an exoneration.

If they have to pay a heavy price in terms of punitive damages it is an object lesson for them and other institutions who allow criminals posing as cops and prosecutors infest their ranks. It just might not be worth it financially to look the other way when such injustices are inflicted on innocent citizens.

True, it's not a very memorable lesson for corrupt authorities merely to get their victims an exoneration.

If they have to pay a heavy price in terms of punitive damages it is an object lesson for them and other institutions who allow criminals posing as cops and prosecutors infest their ranks. It just might not be worth it financially to look the other way when such injustices are inflicted on innocent citizens.
Exactly.

Thank you for your thoughtful post and I certainly concur.

Last by not least, :welcome: to the MaM threads!

She sure does&#128521;

zellner tweet may 5 17.JPG

She hasn't tweeted in weeks.... nice to see her throw a crumb LOL

Would not still be rep. SA if the test results proved his guilt. Winning takes a little longer than losing. #Makingamurderer #inittowinit

So if the tests had confirmed Steven's guilt, she'd have dropped him as a client.

Good to know she's still standing by him!

Would not still be rep. SA if the test results proved his guilt. Winning takes a little longer than losing. #Makingamurderer #inittowinit

So if the tests had confirmed Steven's guilt, she'd have dropped him as a client.

Good to know she's still standing by him!

BBM, Yes i think that is exactly what KZ would do. And i certainly would imagine if there was any indication SA was guilty at all, she certainly would not waste her time and proceed with something she would have no chance to be able to win, plus i also think she would deem that to be very unethical to do so as well.

BBM, Yes i think that is exactly what KZ would do. And i certainly would imagine if there was any indication SA was guilty at all, she certainly would not waste her time and proceed with something she would have no chance to be able to win, plus i also think she would deem that to be very unethical to do so as well.
Hi All!!
Hum...that doesn't sound like the tweets from KZ before. It really does have a different tone to the tweet, like someone else composed it.

Anyway, sounds like the test results are inconclusive, IMHO. The tweet sounds like it is directed to someone specific, not the general public~~but~~I could be wrong.

I think your right Karinna, I don't think she would proceed if she thought he was guilty. Remember she took this case pro-bono and I recall reading about Ryan Ferguson and that case cost her almost $1.5 million. I can only imagine SA's will cost that amount or more. I don't think she would want to waste her time and money on someone who was guilty, when there are plenty of other innocent people that need her help.

Sandra Greenman had an interesting tweet recently....

NOW I GET IT. THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SOME PEOPLE AND KK

So, what does it mean????

Anyone know the connection???

CC (Steven's niece) tweeted earlier today:

Test results are back for you & everything looks great.. relief finally for you #YAYMAMAAVERY #NoMorePain

https://twitter.com/averydassey

interesting! I sure hope we hear something soon :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back