ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it gets weirder...now GA attorney is saying GA NEVER made that statement that ICA is not welcome at home. It is in the news thread. How many times are they gonna make and retract a statement????:banghead:

I noticed a short while ago that ABC news has removed the story from its website without explanation. FWIW.

Oh, I was under the impression the facebook post was from a teen ager. Sorry, my bad. Point still stands though. I don't care if she posted something stupid or offensive, the families of the lawyers having nothing to do with this case. She's not a public figure, nor is Jose's wife. I just think it's inappropriate to drag innocent people into this, even in gest.

Baez' daughter was quite involved in this case, she worked at his office during 2008 and was handling a lot of the PR about the case. She even wrote about it in an article when she was listing her goals and accomplishments.
I'll try to find it.

I love reading all of these glowing statements about M&M, that's what happens when you are trusted.
Baez will never see these kind of words said about him.

You got that right! I've lived in Orlando for almost 20 yrs and had never heard of JB until Caylee. I'm just hoping he moves!

But if Morgan wants to use the statements JB made about the pool accident, shouldn't he also have to use the statements JB made about their being no nanny at all, that she was invented?

BBM: KC's lawyer will use this part...IMO

Casey has never claimed this Z?G was involved, I don't see where she has any obligation to say she wasn't.

Z?G was evicted from her apartment and was not working when Caylee disappeared.

I hope you have a link for that "evicted" part because I never heard anyone ever say she was evicted. Being evicted usually precludes you from renting apartments such as Sawgrass. And having to live in a motel does not mean you were evicted. So if anyone has that info I must have missed it. Thanks

I don't think she did. That was a big point in the original depositions, all she had to do was come out and say it, but she did not.

She is not ZFG, there is no F in her name. The police questioned her briefly, as they did many people. Should everyone the police questioned file suit? Casey saw this particular woman's picture at the very beginning, while she was still being interviewed at Universal. She denied then that she was the nanny. It's sad that people chose to go after this particular Z?G in spite of the fact that she was never a suspect, but that's the fault of the people who did it, not Casey.

I think this about sums it up.

The defense team is just now realizing she is unstable? OF COURSE SHE IS UNSTABLE. NO ONE IN THIR "RIGHT MIND" DOES THE THINGS SHE HAS DONE. (oops, sorry for yelling, couldn't help myself)

Sheesh, we could have told them this years ago. They must not have paid enough attention to those conversations in the social media.

It is still my wild guess that she threatened someone on the defense team when Mason stopped and asked for the competency evaluation during trial.

I noted when the Dr was on Nancy he referred to an incident that lead to the competency eval.

If it was her wanting to testify, that wouldn't be cause if she just said it once. Threats sound very plausible especially if she threatened CM. He was the one who filed the motion. I'm not sure if he had done other filings or if JB usually did them all. I'll guess threats against someone close to her or to hurt herself.

You got that right! I've lived in Orlando for almost 20 yrs and had never heard of JB until Caylee. I'm just hoping he moves!

But we also heard, extensively and by everyone, how respected Cheney Mason and his family were too, before this case, so Morgan may end up coming out less than he went in, IMO...this case can do that do a person.

I don't think she did. That was a big point in the original depositions, all she had to do was come out and say it, but she did not.

Casey said this woman was not the nanny long before Z?G ever filed the suit. She said it the first day, before she was even arrested.

I think there is a good chance he said it to someone. He just never made an official statement about it.

Yep, I read it earlier today on a CNN, Huffington Post or some legitimate news thing...maybe even ABC. It is nuts.

I am not trying to be offensive to you when I say she put herself there when she murdered CAYLEE or she kept herself there for her father if you believe the Caylee drowned theory.so either way its her own fault.

You are not being offensive to me, I understand. But, let me say I was hoping for LWOP so she would have to suffer. What I posted was referring to her mental state and not what she deserved. I would be a raving maniac and she seems to be just fine. Anyone that can drive around with a decomposing body in their trunk and that body is their child, and then toss it in a swamp, and then act cool as a cucumber is pure evil. jmo

I hope you have a link for that "evicted" part because I never heard anyone ever say she was evicted. Being evicted usually precludes you from renting apartments such as Sawgrass. And having to live in a motel does not mean you were evicted. So if anyone has that info I must have missed it. Thanks

Someone here pulled up Z?G's court records, which showed that she'd been evicted and documented her child support cases. It's back in one of the original threads. Z?G did not rent an apartment at Sawgrass, she did not even apply. Perhaps that's why.

PLEASE! No discussion of minors or family members who have no involvement in this case.

Thank you!
and
Hi SSM, Jose's daughter does have an involvement, she worked at his office while Casey was out on bond and continued to work there during 2008 and was handling the PR for the case. She's 24.

You are not being offensive to me, I understand. But, let me say I was hoping for LWOP so she would have to suffer. What I posted was referring to her mental state and not what she deserved. I would be a raving maniac and she seems to be just fine. Anyone that can drive around with a decomposing body in their trunk and that body is their child, and then toss it in a swamp, and then act cool as a cucumber is pure evil. jmo

OH OK..I misread your post-sorry about that.

Casey said this woman was not the nanny long before Z?G ever filed the suit. She said it the first day, before she was even arrested.

By chance, do you have a link to something so that we can reference this information as it has been awhile. Thanks.

By chance, do you have a link to something so that we can reference this information as it has been awhile. Thanks.

Let me see if I can find it again. It's in the police report with the transcription of the interview at Universal.

The reality show? No, not a fan. Reality tv isn't my thing. Not really sure what you are getting at but I've had a really long week. :waitasec:

their father was one of OJs defense attorneys, now they have a reality tv show. you were talking about Baez's daughter, if she takes the kardashians path maybe she will have a tv show too. I highly doubt it, but that's what I was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust