Found Deceased CO - Maggie Long, 17, suspicious house fire, Bailey, 1 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the concert on December 1st started and/or what time Maggie was expected back at school with the hot dogs?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what time the concert on December 1st started and/or what time Maggie was expected back at school with the hot dogs?

The concert was to begin at 8:00 PM. Maggie had gone home to get the hot dogs (as you said--sorry!). I don't know what time she was expected back at the school. Haven't seen that information reported in any of the articles I have read here.

I believe she was expected to go right back to school after retrieving the hotdogs from home

Does anyone know if Maggie's father has made any public statements or any public appearances in Bailey, CO since Maggie's death.

Maggie deserves justice and I hope she gets it very soon!

Does anyone know if Maggie's father has made any public statements or any public appearances in Bailey, CO since Maggie's death.

I heard that both of her sisters, Lynna and Connie, were at the memorial over the weekend but that the parents were not there. I don't know about her brother. As far as I know, neither of her parents have made any public appearance or statement. We have heard that they are closing their restaurant and liquor store for good on Dec. 31st.

I have not seen Maggie's father "San Ca Long" around Bailey at all, he usually is running the LQ "liquor store" and or cooking in the restaurant, further more her mother "Heather" has not been around at all either.

Her father was working the Saturday after the incident, I seen him in the LQ.

The concert was to begin at 8:00 PM. Maggie had gone home to get the hot dogs (as you said--sorry!). I don't know what time she was expected back at the school. Haven't seen that information reported in any of the articles I have read here.

I have scoured this thread to verify the 8 PM time for the concert. I could find NO MSM source for that information. I can only think that the information I remember, that is so indelibly-etched in my brain, came from a family member comment that was linked to an MSM article (Comments to MSM articles are not allowed here. By rights, my post should be removed! Someone, please press the "Warning Triangle" at bottom left of this post to alert a Mod!)

I don't know if the 8 PM timeframe is significant, but it sure seems that there should at least be an MSM reference to the time that the concert was to have begun. Why is that information so hard for someone in media to dig up?

Geez. Now I know I have started WWIII. But come on. Now that the gag order has been lifted, can't we have at least a few facts that we can "know." Someone in Administration at the High School SURELY can confirm this basic piece of information and then MSM can report it -- so we can quote it here. If for no other reason than because it is a "fact." There are so few in this case.

Going back to look at the non-information interview given by the spokesman for the sheriff's office last week, one thing did strike me, and it is impossible to know whether this tidbit of information was intentional or not:

http://kdvr.com/2017/12/13/park-cou...era-about-teen-found-dead-inside-burned-home/

“I can assure you that they are working tirelessly to bring those who have done this to justice."

“If we give out too much information, those that are out there that are still at large get information that they don’t need. It’s not to keep it from the community I assure you," Suazo said.

Is he implying that there is more than one perpetrator/suspect?

Going back to look at the non-information interview given by the spokesman for the sheriff's office last week, one thing did strike me, and it is impossible to know whether this tidbit of information was intentional or not:

http://kdvr.com/2017/12/13/park-cou...era-about-teen-found-dead-inside-burned-home/

“I can assure you that they are working tirelessly to bring those who have done this to justice."

“If we give out too much information, those that are out there that are still at large get information that they don’t need. It’s not to keep it from the community I assure you," Suazo said.

Is he implying that there is more than one perpetrator/suspect?

It definitely seems that there is possibly more than one individual involved, that could be the reason the renter didn't come down and intervene. Is it possible he recognized the voice or voices, was he scared

Maggie's last post on her Instagram account lists the concert being Friday, Dec. 1 at 7 with the caption "Don't miss this show for the world."

I heard that both of her sisters, Lynna and Connie, were at the memorial over the weekend but that the parents were not there. I don't know about her brother. As far as I know, neither of her parents have made any public appearance or statement. We have heard that they are closing their restaurant and liquor store for good on Dec. 31st.

Was that already planned or due to Maggie’s death? Are they just too grief stricken to make any public statements or appearances? It seems odd that her sisters would go and the parents not.

It definitely seems that there is possibly more than one individual involved, that could be the reason the renter didn't come down and intervene. Is it possible he recognized the voice or voices, was he scared
Truthfully I think it all happened too fast for him to react. I have wondered if he didn't hear anything till just before he called. I've lived in plenty of apartments that were basically "soundproofed" until it got really loud, no nose for upstairs.

I don't think that's the case, this had been going on for hours, at least 3.

Truthfully I think it all happened too fast for him to react. I have wondered if he didn't hear anything till just before he called. I've lived in plenty of apartments that were basically "soundproofed" until it got really loud, no nose for upstairs.

And this apartment is right above the kitchen where everything happened,.

Yes he was
Thank you for this information. I had heard from a couple people that he travelled a lot and 'probably' wasn't in the area (Bailey) at the time so that is very helpful info.

I don't think that's the case, this had been going on for hours, at least 3.
Are your saying that's what the tenant said? Because really he's the only one that would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member