• Maybe

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Yes-more than once

Votes: 16 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it August 5, 2020, sick for a month. Tested positive again 12/3/20 but not sick, missed ten days of work. I have had 2 Covid vaccines and two boosters. May get another this winter, just kind of waiting, plus last booster was 6/3/22. RN 1987

I got Covid (a very mild case) on 12/28 after spending Christmas with with my estranged family. They knew that they had Covid but didn’t tell anyone.
My husband also got Covid from them and almost died. It’s a for real miracle that he lived. He now has long Covid and PoTS.

I got Covid (a very mild case) on 12/28 after spending Christmas with with my estranged family. They knew that they had Covid but didn’t tell anyone.
My husband also got Covid from them and almost died. It’s a for real miracle that he lived. He now has long Covid and PoTS.
That's interesting re pots.

I've always had really low blood pressure. Had a tilt test last summer (due to unrelated unexplained dizziness) that was fine, my gp had me do a stand/sit test last week, shot up at least 40bpm everytime, he reckons it's to do with covid.

We got covid at Easter this year. Been vaxxed 4 times as the husband's immunosupressed and it was super mild. Though strangely my breathing feels weird, but weird in my upper abdomen?!

We have 4 kids so its a wonder it took so long for us to get it.

That's interesting re pots.

I've always had really low blood pressure. Had a tilt test last summer (due to unrelated unexplained dizziness) that was fine, my gp had me do a stand/sit test last week, shot up at least 40bpm everytime, he reckons it's to do with covid.

We got covid at Easter this year. Been vaxxed 4 times as the husband's immunosupressed and it was super mild. Though strangely my breathing feels weird, but weird in my upper abdomen?!

We have 4 kids so its a wonder it took so long for us to get it.
We weren’t vaxxed at the time nor have we been backed since.

I too have some odd things happening or have happened since I got Covid, but most of them didn’t show up for months.
For example my blood sugar is now testing at pre-diabetic levels, my liver & kidney function has decreased, my breathing has changed as well, yet my case of Covid was very mild as I said before. I didn’t have most of the symptoms, but I also had symptoms that weren’t listed as symptoms. However I know that they came from Covid because I had never had them before in my 40-something years and haven’t had them since.

And haven’t had it since 2020?
Not that we know of. Unless we were asymptomatic. We have been careful to mask up and avoid crowds. But haven’t exactly shut ourselves away Either. We finally stopped wearing masks last spring but have no problem starting that up if cases rise. A couple of months ago we were exposed to DGS when he had Covid. The day before he tested positive we rode in the car with him and he sneezed in the car. We didn’t catch it. We were either asymptomatic or the vaccines did their job.

I had had the vaccine and two boosters when I got covid. I was nearly symptom free except for a bit of a scratchy throat. I wouldn't even have tested for covid, except that a dear friend who had been at a hockey game with my spouse called to say he was positive. All home tests showed neg for me, but since I volunteer at a nursing home, I went and got the more accurate test from Public Health, and it was positive.

I was so frustrated with my drs office. DH and I made an appointment a few weeks ago for the latest Pfizer Covid booster. AFTER the nurse gave it to us we were told that was not the NEW booster but the one we HAD months ago! I was so angry but I kept my cool. She SAID the CDC has not shipped the latest one to our area yet, and that it wouldn’t hurt us. We felt fine, no side effects. But still!

I’ve had all vaccines/boosters. Just coming off the second bout with Covid. I work with kids in a fairly close contact situation and no, I do not wear a mask. I know I should so I only blame myself.

I was so frustrated with my drs office. DH and I made an appointment a few weeks ago for the latest Pfizer Covid booster. AFTER the nurse gave it to us we were told that was not the NEW booster but the one we HAD months ago! I was so angry but I kept my cool. She SAID the CDC has not shipped the latest one to our area yet, and that it wouldn’t hurt us. We felt fine, no side effects. But still!

Most chain drugstores in the US have the new bivalent booster. I would get another doctor if that happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592