CANADA Canada - Elnaz Hajtamiri, 37, Abducted following home invasion, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, 12 Jan 2022

LE is pretty quiet. I have a feeling it’s Elnaz.

It was pretty clear to me that her ex wanted her dead. I’ve never thought she would be found alive.

Although a horrible event and terrible for her family, if it is Elnaz, at the very least they will know and the wondering will end.

Such a terrible and sad case.

MOO

LE is pretty quiet. I have a feeling it’s Elnaz.

It was pretty clear to me that her ex wanted her dead. I’ve never thought she would be found alive.

Although a horrible event and terrible for her family, if it is Elnaz, at the very least they will know and the wondering will end.

Such a terrible and sad case.

MOO
I am with you Teal. I have never thought this lovely woman would be found alive. But I do admit a part of me wonders about a situation like the movie Revenge with Kevin Costner, Anthony Quinn and Madeleine Stowe. Chilling.

Timeline at link, cast of characters..rbbm.
By Ian Adams Wasaga Sun
May 26, 2023

''Those charged in the alleged Dec. 20, 2021 Richmond Hill assault:
• Mohamad Lilo:
Hajtamiri’s former boyfriend, with whom she had broken up with earlier in the fall. In November, 2021, she reportedly went to York Regional Police with a complaint Lilo had been harassing her following the breakup.''

Riyaset Singh: arrested and charged on April 12, 2022 in connection with the alleged attack. In November, he pleaded guilty to aggravated assault. He was deported in December.
Harshdeep Binnen: charged with attempted murder and attempted kidnapping. Both he and Riyaset Singh were also charged in early 2022 in connection to pickup truck thefts in the Edmonton area; Singh also pleaded guilty to the truck thefts.
Harshpreet Sekhon, Jaspreet Singh, and Akash Rana: charged with aggravated assault and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.
A Canada-wide warrant is outstanding for Sukhpreet Singh, 22, of Mississauga, for aggravated assault and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

Those charged in connection to Jan. 12 abduction in Wasaga Beach:

Krystal Lawrence: arrested on March 16 and charged with kidnapping.
Dominique Ewan: charged with kidnapping, fraud, and possession of property obtained by crime.
Adams Suleman Ankamah: arrested on May 24 and charged with kidnapping; possession of a firearm or ammunition contrary to a prohibition order; possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm with ammunition; unauthorized possession of a firearm; careless storage of a firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition; knowledge of unauthorized possession of a firearm; and possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime.

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Deshawn Davis, 35, of Toronto.'

I think there are too many people involved in her attack/disappearance for this to be a domestic violence situation unless there was another connection between her ex and the individuals involved in her disappearance. Like a criminal enterprise.
You may be totally right. Jmo, I think they were folks hired by her ex. Jmo

June 1 2023
''The latest suspect to be charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Elnaz Hajtamiri, Adams Suleman Ankamah, made a court appearance on Thursday while police continue to search for answers.

Police say the Ontario woman was forcibly dragged from the home of loved ones in Wasaga Beach by three men posing as police officers claiming to have a warrant for her arrest on Jan. 12, 2022, and thrown into a white Lexus SUV.

What happened after that remains a mystery.''

Ankamah, 29, of Brampton, Ont., is the fifth suspect identified and fourth person arrested in connection with the alleged abduction.''

"A $100,000 reward remains available to anyone who has information that will lead to Elnaz's whereabouts. Help us give her family the answers they need," said OPP Det. Insp. John Power. "Someone out there knows what happened to her."

Just noting..
imo, speculation, fwiw.

''Transnational drug syndicate unravelled after meth found in bakery mixers at Toronto airport​

The RCMP seized the drugs, replaced them with replicas, and sent the shipments on their way — one to Melbourne and another to Sydney''

Just noting..
imo, speculation, fwiw.

''Transnational drug syndicate unravelled after meth found in bakery mixers at Toronto airport​

The RCMP seized the drugs, replaced them with replicas, and sent the shipments on their way — one to Melbourne and another to Sydney''

On behalf of all Canadians, I apologize to all Australians for our pathetic inability to control the manufacture and export of illegal drugs. :/

I wonder if any of the women that were arrested have kids? Are they sitting in jail and want to go home to their children? Did they get bail instantly? I’m surprised no one has talked. There’s a reward too so I’m surprised no one has decided to talk and claim that. Why are they all so afraid to speak up and tell where Elnaz is or what happened to her? There must be one who only had a minor part , who could trade info for their freedom or a reduced charge. What is holding them back?

I wonder if any of the women that were arrested have kids? Are they sitting in jail and want to go home to their children? Did they get bail instantly? I’m surprised no one has talked. There’s a reward too so I’m surprised no one has decided to talk and claim that. Why are they all so afraid to speak up and tell where Elnaz is or what happened to her? There must be one who only had a minor part , who could trade info for their freedom or a reduced charge. What is holding them back?
At least one of the women was released after arrest, I haven't researched the others...the media don't seem to follow the court appearances after reporting on the arrests, it's hard to get a sense of where the cases are at. Ont. woman charged with kidnapping in Elnaz Hajtamiri abduction investigation

I'm sure LE are trying as hard as possible to lean on and make deals with those who've been arrested.

However, there are big issues. For example the woman in the article I linked, has been charged with kidnapping. What possible incentive would she have to cooperate, and potentially upgrade her charge to kidnapping and murder?

JMO

Cedars linked an article (above) which said that Krystal P. Lawrence would have a court appearance May 2 in Collingwood. What came of that? Does media not attend these appearances? Doesn’t anyone show up and say “Hey Krystal! What did you do with Elnaz? Why does it seem like no one really cares what happened to this woman? I think that if someone famous or someone deemed important to the media went missing, their case would already be done, and dead or alive, Elnaz would be found. If Doug Ford’s daughter went missing, all his Muskoka cottage buddies and all his Queens park pals would have either searched every inch of the globe or beaten the truth out of one of these 10 idiots sitting in jail with charges against them. But Elnaz wasn’t famous and she didn’t have a rich daddy, so is anyone really asking the right people the right questions and making an effort to find her? How can this many people be involved and know what happened to her and she still hasn’t been found?

searched every inch of the globe or beaten the truth out of one of these 10 idiots sitting in jail with charges against them.
It is frustrating, but sorry, no, that couldn't happen under any circumstance, nor should it. I personally believe Elnaz is long past rescuing and is at peace, though I know family and friends can't so easily let go.

It seems to me that, by moving to Wasaga Beach Elnaz completely inadvertently created conditions that made tracking her abductors very difficult. LE might have been better able to track them in an urban area. Of course, she had no idea what lengths this guy and his conspirators would go to, for whatever reason.

Obviously, LE have a lot of information, leading to all these arrests. That's excellent police work, IMO. And I think all the people arrested have destroyed their own lives, even if they think they can get away with it.

I'm sure LE are just as anxious for Elnaz to be found, it would potentially provide a lot of evidence, and make the case stronger. But I think there's a good possibility that, if she remains missing, they'll have enough to bring these people to court.

Just off the top of my head, it took 7 years to convict the murderer of the MCCann's in Alberta, although their bodies were never found.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpfulorNosyAF