CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
During opening statements, the defense said JH is currently taking Haldol and has been taking it since his first psych evaluation. They said this might make him appear dazed at times.

For those not familiar with the medication...
Haldol is an antipsychotic drug primarily prescribed to treat patients with schizophrenia. It can also be used to treat Turrets Syndrome, facial and/or verbal tics, certain types of seizures, and manic episodes in patients with Bipolar Disorder. It can also be used to calm patients exhibiting severely agitated or aggressive behavior. It works by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi cujenn81, A pleasure to see you posting here. Thanks for filling us in on JH's medication

Has JH been formally diagnosed with a mental illness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ms Josie, I think JH is tethered to the floor with a wire that runs up his trouser leg. I don't think he could attack anyone - unless he slaps his defence team! :D

Yes, I know...but those were the two 'reasons' I could come up with....of course he could be one that likes to play "billiard ball'' as my hubby tells me about men with hands in pockets...

Here we go again? Sgt. James Gerdeman is being called back to the stand.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Sgt. Gerdeman said the deadbolt to the defendant's apartment was not locked - they could tell after they blew it out and there was no damage to the door jam.

Likes0

anica.padilla

no cross and no jury questions

REALLY released now lol

next witness.............

casey overton.......police officer.......bomb technician.........and detective for Adams County SO

What were the prosecution clarifying there? Was it to show that JH made sure anyone could easily access the apartment block? (Main door to block not locked)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Next witness Detective Casey Overton, bomb technician with Adams County Sheriff's office #theatershooting

--

wore 60-70 pound bomb suit, helmet w/face mask....

Bomb tech Overton said when he entered the defendant's apartment he could smell gasoline through the protective suit and mask he was wearing.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Channel 2 KWGN ‏@channel2kwgn · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting trial back. Bomb tech Casey Overton on stand. 2 his new fans, DA Rich Orman still questioning. Live: http://kwgn.com/live

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
I think the prosecutions more excited about the bomb techs job than he is lol #theatershooting #theatertrial

Nervous in court but super brave to dismantle bombs. Bless him!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting
On the stand is Casey Overton. He went inside JH apartment to make sure the bomb robot was not caught up on trip wire

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

The robot was not caught up. He X-rayed things in the apartment. Ammo cans (steel), 1 empty and 1 had .223 ammo inside
--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting
In living room X-Rayed
- Black 6” spheres
- half spheres

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Spheres put together (2)

-Smaller sphere inside with powder inside

Status
Not open for further replies.