Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

Nope, not yet! You would see 5 new threads and hundreds of new posts if the U.S. Marshalls had picked up the dude! Don’t you know though, he’s got to be just as antsy as we are…. I wonder how many times a day he looks out the window when he hears a car door shut!!! BAM! Barry, you’re a goner this time! Just waiting on the DA……
MOO
You know, I love that photo you have of Suzanne up there and just reading your words, and looking at her smiling, it was almost as if she was saying those words. Perhaps she is.

More rabbit holes.

BM’s property in Noblesvilles, IN, may be a rental he and SUZANNE had, since he became deeded owner in 2011. But he’s using it as a mailing address for his AZ tax information, so that’s interesting.

And ShirlM has paid the taxes since at least 2022. That’s as far back as I could easily find.

So maybe a family member lives there, and not BM.

Just interesting factoids while we wait for his next arrest.

More rabbit holes.

BM’s property in Noblesvilles, IN, may be a rental he and SUZANNE had, since he became deeded owner in 2011. But he’s using it as a mailing address for his AZ tax information, so that’s interesting.

And ShirlM has paid the taxes since at least 2022. That’s as far back as I could easily find.

So maybe a family member lives there, and not BM.

Just interesting factoids while we wait for his next arrest.
It is his mom’s house yes. He holds the mortgage I believe.

I don’t care where he resides as long as the US Marshalls keep a track on him. All of us are willing to wait until the prosecutor knows the time is right. I can’t think of anything they might be testing still. Maybe she is waiting for IE to grow tired of making ridiculous statements and see where the civil suits are going and then she will pounce. It will be an exciting day for those desiring justice for Suzanne.

How do you know it’s his mom’s house? But he holds the mortgage you think? Not wanting to violate TOS, but I’m curious how we “know” it’s his mom’s house. Do you think he and SM purchased the home as “investment” and mom ended up living there? Do you know if she paid rent to BM & SM? I suppose that home would also have been partially one of Suzanne’s assets as well. TIA
MOO

BM. Glamping in RV? Looking for "Cute Girls?
I am not aware that BM was actually seen in AZ, in a motor home or otherwise.
He’s on AZ tax rolls for paying a minimal amount for personal property taxes, giving an address in AZ that is a trailer/rv park.
Knowing BM, he’s up to something shady with the AZ thing, as he doesn’t do things on the up-and-up.
IMO
@windrower BM, up to no good?

Maybe he searched online:
"Cute girls in N. Scottsdale, Carefree, or Cave Creek" ;)
Maybe first result was "Stardust Trailer Park,
6800 E Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek, AZ. 85331"

From park's website:
"Established 1961, Reimagined 2020"
"... a boutique community consisting of 35 sites. We offer short term stays, long term rentals, and a lifestyle that is unparalleled in the heart of the bustling and vibrant downtown Cave Creek entertainment district."
"Glamping Made Easy"
"Life In The Past Lane"
"Step back in time in one of our many pristinely restored trailers from 1949-1965."
^ Stardust Trailer Park - Cave Creek, AZ

In park's RV pix gallery, I don't see any badged as a Fleetwood but could have missed it or pix may have been taken waaay back when.

W his name is on Maricopa County Assessor's tax rolls,* seems he does actually own the rig.

Maybe bought it (as standing there) at the park for ages & has left in place??? IDK.

May live there full time, part time, may never have set foot in it. IDK.

If living in it now, sometime in the future living in smaller accomodations (6' x 9' w cellmate?), he may look back at the Fleetwood w fondness. ;)
imo

* AZ Dept of Rev. laws & forms
"A.R.S. § 33-1478 requires registration. This card must be filled out by the mobile home or
travel trailer owner at time of arrival" for stay of 30 or more days.
MOBILE HOME AND TRAVEL TRAILER REGISTER

Park owner to file monthly report w. county assessor for vehicles staying 30 or more days. A.R.S. § 42-19154. Form revised 2019.
"MOBILE HOME PARK AND TRAILER COURT OPERATOR’S REPORT TO COUNTY ASSESSOR"
See pages 19-20: https://azdor.gov/sites/default/files/2023-03/PROPERTY_ManufacturedHousingManual.pdf

See page 27: "Code 72 Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes"

BM. Glamping in RV? Looking for "Cute Girls?

@windrower BM, up to no good?

Maybe he searched online:
"Cute girls in N. Scottsdale, Carefree, or Cave Creek" ;)
Maybe first result was "Stardust Trailer Park,
6800 E Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek, AZ. 85331"

From park's website:
"... a boutique community consisting of 35 sites. We offer short term stays, long term rentals, and a lifestyle that is unparalleled in the heart of the bustling and vibrant downtown Cave Creek entertainment district."
"Glamping Made Easy"
"Life In The Past Lane"
"Step back in time in one of our many pristinely restored trailers from 1949-1965."

In park's RV pix gallery, I don't see any badged as a Fleetwood but could have missed it or pix may have been taken waaay back when.

W his name is on Maricopa County Assessor's tax rolls,* seems he does actually own the rig.

Maybe bought it (as standing there) at the park for ages & has left in place??? IDK.

May live there full time, part time, may never have set foot in it. IDK.

If living in it now, sometime in the future living in smaller accomodations (6' x 9' w cellmate?), he may look back at the Fleetwood w fondness. ;)
imo

* AZ Dept of Rev. laws & forms
"A.R.S. § 33-1478 requires registration. This card must be filled out by the mobile home or
travel trailer owner at time of arrival" for stay of 30 or more days.
MOBILE HOME AND TRAVEL TRAILER REGISTER

Park owner to file monthly report w. county assessor for vehicles staying 30 or more days. A.R.S. § 42-19154. Form revised 2019.
"MOBILE HOME PARK AND TRAILER COURT OPERATOR’S REPORT TO COUNTY ASSESSOR"
See pages 19-20: https://azdor.gov/sites/default/files/2023-03/PROPERTY_ManufacturedHousingManual.pdf

See page 27: "Code 72 Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes"
Yes….. al66pine..…. all of the above are possible! And doesn’t BM also like to go surfing for friends at the dumpster or trash? Wasn’t that where he met SD IIRC, or so he says? Brings new meaning to the term dumpster diving. /sarc MOO

This is unfortunately very common with children whose father was responsible for their mother's death. It is a complex situation. A few reasons in my opinion are: they are afraid of their father knowing what he could be capable of, the thought of losing their other parent is unbearable and they have been brainwashed from a young age. It is so sad as their lives are forever altered...

MOO
well said and I believe all of the above plays a part.

From park's website:
"Glamping Made Easy"
"Life In The Past Lane"
RSBM RSBBM
Maybe he's living at this particular trailer park so as to prep for the 'life in the past-lane' mind-set he's gonna need once serving LWOP in prison.

Last edited:
A little levity is good, it lightens what would otherwise be very dark threads.

That being said, and in all seriousness, Barry really botched it with his Google searches.

He should have searched for how to do laundry, how to empty your pockets before laundering. Every time.

Likely why he keeps a woman around at all times.

Cringe.

Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX