FL FL - Boca Raton, WhtFem UP1107, 20-35, possibly Joy Neubauer, Nov'96

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW she is still listed in NamUs as of today.
Maybe due to lack of communication between LE and NamUs?! MOO JMO

Baby June has been identified through DNA (and her mother charged with first degree murder) and she's still listed as a Jane Doe. Same with Henry T. Davis Jr., his son was present when he was violently murdered and buried in the backyard.

MOO JMO

Maybe due to lack of communication between LE and NamUs?! MOO JMO

Baby June has been identified through DNA (and her mother charged with first degree murder) and she's still listed as a Jane Doe. Same with Henry T. Davis Jr., his son was present when he was violently murdered and buried in the backyard.

MOO JMO
No longer on Namus. :)

I Googled her and found someone named Joy Neubauer that wasn't from too far from Boca Raton (a couple hours away in St Cloud, FL).

It is an obituary for a man that died in St Cloud in 10/1997 that lists Joy Neubauer (also of St Cloud) as his stepdaughter.

The problem is that it is a year after her suicide and she is listed as a survivor. It doesn't list an age, but I was thinking it could be someone who knew this Joy and didn't want to tell the cop her real name. I figured that if this were really her, things would have come together before now.

I suppose she could have "gone missing" before his death and they didn't know her fate. I've seen where various MP's where a parent will say "survived by" or "preceded in death by" and it can be either way. But there aren't any missing persons report for her that I could find.

Obituaries (Orlando Sentinel, 10/23/1997)

I wonder if this was ever checked out.
Here is the link to Findagrave page:

I wonder if this was ever checked out.
Here is the link to Findagrave page:

The original investigator found about 7 women named Joy Neubauer nationally and he tracked each and every one of them down per the case file.

I know we're hoping on forensic DNA at this point. Any chance she said Neubacher? Perhaps she was mumbling at the time or someone misspelled it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back