Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only to convict her in a criminal court. In the court of public opinion, I don’t believe she has many supporters. It must be an incredibly difficult time for her. I cannot imagine.
yes, and thats all Im saying. Not defending her or saying anything more than it's the state that has the burden of proof.

Last edited:
Actually now that you say that it is possible they wouldn’t add the second charge to protect Maddie’s privacy. If he’s already going down for first degree premeditated why announce to the public that she was also pregnant. The amount of vulgar information available to the public about what that poor girl suffered is already too much.

I think @LetsSolvIt is saying they could add the second charge at a later date (if needed). I think they'd be obligated to announce another murder charge if it's warranted? For the sake of justice. MOO.

I am not expecting charges against the mother any time soon, if ever. I suspect she's in some type of facility receiving treatment for her mental health. That usually means she inaccessible to everyone, possibly even LE.

It isn't that I don't think she's guilty of something. In so many cases, per my friend who's an attorney, it's not about what's right or wrong, its about what you can prove in a court of law.

I thought JS was a reservationist with Disney World. That would mean she was in a call center, based on the comments from JS & SS stating "waiting for her to get home." Those centers run 24/7 so they can handle worldwide calls.I can't provide a source but that was something I read way back in the beginning. JMO

As a full time employee, she had benefits, specifically in-patient mental health benefits. It would be prudent to take advantage of those benefits at a time like this. Not only for her to get treatment but for her own safety. The court of public opinion is brutal and she has no where to hide. JMO

If JS was working beyond the hours MS needed after school care, she had to have routine child care providers until age 12 per law. It doesn't sound like SS was the normal routine carer due to their intermittent relationship. It was probably JSs mother due to close proximity, unless MS was visiting her father. JMO

He's been indicted for murder. Like Adam Montgomery, he has been a no-show for court.
Drag his sorry behind in jail and tie him to a chair. Make SS listen to the charges filed against him, I am so sick of these Defendants not appearing to Court. Where is the big guy bravado now? Oh that's right, he saves it to use on defenseless little girls.

You did the crime, now face the punishment that includes sitting there in a Courtroom for all the world to hear and see what evilness you did to this poor girl from age 8. She's dead, you're not SS, and THAT is the most unfair thing of all of this. Madeline deserves justice.

MOO

I am not expecting charges against the mother any time soon, if ever. I suspect she's in some type of facility receiving treatment for her mental health. That usually means she inaccessible to everyone, possibly even LE.

It isn't that I don't think she's guilty of something. In so many cases, per my friend who's an attorney, it's not about what's right or wrong, its about what you can prove in a court of law.

I thought JS was a reservationist with Disney World. That would mean she was in a call center, based on the comments from JS & SS stating "waiting for her to get home." Those centers run 24/7 so they can handle worldwide calls.I can't provide a source but that was something I read way back in the beginning. JMO

As a full time employee, she had benefits, specifically in-patient mental health benefits. It would be prudent to take advantage of those benefits at a time like this. Not only for her to get treatment but for her own safety. The court of public opinion is brutal and she has no where to hide. JMO

If JS was working beyond the hours MS needed after school care, she had to have routine child care providers until age 12 per law. It doesn't sound like SS was the normal routine carer due to their intermittent relationship. It was probably JSs mother due to close proximity, unless MS was visiting her father. JMO

IMO, based on JS comments that she would request MS/SS sleep outside of her own bedroom because of her own anxiety issues, I believe she's been struggling with MH issues long before her daughter was murdered.

I agree that it's likely JS is receiving medical treatment where she's not yet been restored and/or incompetent to answer questions by Investigators.

I think we've all followed a sufficient number of NGRI cases to understand the that this can be a constant dance in the Court system. And given what happened to her only child, at the hands of a monster she obviously trusted, JS may never recover.

A good example is Matthew Coleman, who owned and operated Lovewater Surf School in Santa Barbara with his wife, and murdered his two children in Aug 2021 in Rosarito, Mexico.

Coleman told investigators that "he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs, and believed his children were going to grow into monsters, so he had to kill them."

Coleman has been in a mental hospital receiving treatment for a couple of years after being picked up at the border by federal agents, and he's still not competent to stand trial.

Coleman was reportedly asked whether he knew what he'd done was wrong. According to the affidavit, he stated he knew it was wrong, but it "was the only course of action that would save the world."

"We are talking about someone who was educated and had degrees. It was clear to him of the consequences he could face for the actions he was taking," Hiram Sanchez, Baja California's Attorney General, said at a press conference shortly after Coleman’s arrest.

Arraignment postponed for Coleman

IMO, based on JS comments that she would request MS/SS sleep outside of her own bedroom because of her own anxiety issues, I believe she's been struggling with MH issues long before her daughter was murdered.

I agree that it's likely JS is receiving medical treatment where she's not yet been restored and/or incompetent to answer questions by Investigators.

I think we've all followed a sufficient number of NGRI cases to understand the that this can be a constant dance in the Court system. And given what happened to her only child, at the hands of a monster she obviously trusted, JS may never recover.

A good example is Matthew Coleman, who owned and operated Lovewater Surf School in Santa Barbara with his wife, and murdered his two children in Aug 2021 in Rosarito, Mexico.

Coleman told investigators that "he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs, and believed his children were going to grow into monsters, so he had to kill them."

Coleman has been in a mental hospital receiving treatment for a couple of years after being picked up at the border by federal agents, and he's still not competent to stand trial.

Coleman was reportedly asked whether he knew what he'd done was wrong. According to the affidavit, he stated he knew it was wrong, but it "was the only course of action that would save the world."

"We are talking about someone who was educated and had degrees. It was clear to him of the consequences he could face for the actions he was taking," Hiram Sanchez, Baja California's Attorney General, said at a press conference shortly after Coleman’s arrest.

Arraignment postponed for Coleman
I try and not judge the significant other until hard evidence is produced. It is difficult in this case just by what we do know already, super hard.

If Madeline was dead when SS left their apartment with her that morning, which I believe to be true, how could JS have seen her getting ready for school at 8 am? I agree JS appears to have MH issues, but at what point do those negate her responsibility for the safety and well being of her daughter? Never IMO.

I am also wondering what immediate family knows and thinks of SS from past interactions.

JMO

Last edited:
am not expecting charges against the mother any time soon, if ever. I suspect she's in some type of facility receiving treatment for her mental health. That usually means she inaccessible to everyone, possibly even LE.
I agree with you here. I think she is receiving treatment for her mental health. I do think eventually she’ll be charged with being an accessory to her daughter’s murder. MOO

2024 CF 000632
STERNS, STEPHAN MICHAEL
CSAM

No changes, just refreshing with the same info.

View attachment 505075

View attachment 505076

Charges
CountDescriptionLevelDegree
1SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
2SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
3SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
4SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
5SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
6SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
7SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
8SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
9SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
10SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
11SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
12SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
13SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
14LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
15LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
16LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
17LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
18LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
19LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
20LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
21UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5)FT
22UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
23UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
24UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
25UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
26UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
27UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
28UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
29UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
30UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
31UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
32UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
33UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
34UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
35UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
36UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
37UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
38UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
39UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
40UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
41UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
42UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
43UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
44UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
45UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
46UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
47UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
48UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
49UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
50UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
51UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
52UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
53UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
54UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
55UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
56UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
57UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
58UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
59UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
60UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS

Look at this incredibly long list that we KNOW of, not counting the many that probably weren't filmed. This is the life an innocent 8 year to 13 year old girl endured at the hand of this sick monster. It makes me sick and so very sad for Madeline.

JMO

I try and not judge the significant other until hard evidence is produced. It is difficult in this case just by what we do know already, super hard.

If Madeline was dead when SS left their apartment with her that morning, which I believe to be true, how could JS have seen her getting ready for school at 8 am? I agree JS appears to have MH issues, but at what point do those negate her responsibility for the safety and well being of her daughter? Never IMO.

I am also wondering what immediate family knows and thinks of SS from past interactions.

JMO

I don't believe JS saw MS getting ready for school. I think she drugged herself the night before and probably slept through the murder.

I recall JS's mother saying JS did not take MS to school on Monday because she was "too tired." I think JS slept through much of of her precious child's short, painful, tortured life. MOO

I don't believe JS saw MS getting ready for school. I think she drugged herself the night before and probably slept through the murder.

I recall JS's mother saying JS did not take MS to school on Monday because she was "too tired." I think JS slept through much of of her precious child's short, painful, tortured life. MOO
It might not have been purposeful. SS could have been routinely and conveniently "helping" her to "sleep better".

There will be plenty of time if charges are ever leavied to lay blame, but it's still possible that she was being lied for so long that her perception was altogether high jacked. 7 am, 8 am... 8 am would have been Maddie's regular time for getting ready, no reason to think she was up earlier than that. SS giving her something so she stays checked out, he'll help Maddie with her morning routine. Clank, clank, clank. Drawers, closets. Sounds like she's getting ready...

Just, if she didn't know that this day wasn't going to end like so many before it, maybe it all seemed normal that morning, through a haze.

Of course, that doesn't explain the preceding FIVE YEARS or the following FIVE DAYS... or FIVE WEEKS... where a new clarity should kick in. Recall snapping into focus.

JMO

I agree. Some of the things that I would like to know are:
  1. What was the thought process behind staying home with SS eating pills after Maddie went missing instead of participating in the search to find her?
  2. Why did she continue to allow SS around Maddie unattended? We have seen in the Gray Hughes and Court TV videos that multiple people have come forward and said that: (1) SS was no longer living full time in the Soto home; and (2) Jenn and SS had broken up at some juncture. If this critter displayed behavior that made Jenn not want to live with/be in a relationship with him, why would she continue to allow him unsupervised, unfettered access to her child?
  3. We now know from the latest document dumps that Jenn had contemporaneous knowledge about both the factory reset and flat tire, did she have any questions about this odd behavior? If no, why not?
  4. We’ve previously looked at the abuse dates and synced them up against the local school schedule as well as what we know about Jenn’s work history. Many of these dates happened when school was out and Jenn was not working or home watching dogs. Where was she? Was SS Maddie’s primary caregiver? Did Grandma or sister ever help with childcare? If not, why not?
  5. What was Jenn’s response, if any, to the “Roblox incident” SS detailed on Reddit and alluded to in his interview? Did she ever bother to talk with her child about her body?
I think the answers to those 5 questions would be quite eye opening about what kind of parenting - or lack thereof - was going on in that house of horrors.

Personally, I think she's been on suicide watch since clarity kicked in. I also don't know how she can live with herself. JMO
I agree with that second sentence but am less sure on the first one. I unfortunately have personal and professional experience trying to get inpatient care for folks and whether you’re on state or private insurance, they will only allow you stay in inpatient care for treatment so long (and it’s really not that long).

I wouldn't put it past him to have changed the clock in Jenns room either. temporarily.

Last edited:
n the preceding FIVE YEARS or the following FIVE DAYS... or FIVE WEEKS... where a new clarity should kick in. Recall snapping into focus.

JMO
Agreed, but we dont know if she has snapped in, thats the problem. She could be in an institution not fit to talk yet, she could be staying somewhere and cooperating, she could be hiding out waiting. I would bet LE knows whats going on, and is just doing a good job of keeping it quiet.

Agreed, but we dont know if she has snapped in, thats the problem. She could be in an institution not fit to talk yet, she could be staying somewhere and cooperating, she could be hiding out waiting. I would bet LE knows whats going on, and is just doing a good job of keeping it quiet.
I'm fairly confident LE knows exactly what's going on with JS.

I wonder if Maddy had a diary? I did when I was that age. If he was lying about his arrival time, maybe he went to their home first while she was at the party and found something in her room that enraged him. Like a diary where all the evidence was written down.
I hope she did. It’d be great if Maddie’s own voice could convict him.

We now know from the latest document dumps that Jenn had contemporaneous knowledge about both the factory reset and flat tire, did she have any questions about this odd behavior? If no, why not?
We also know by listening to SS talk, that he is a seed planter, he tells stories in anticipation of questions and then adds in distracting info to minimize. for example. " he let LE know about the flat before they asked, and then talked about his poor little finger that" could have gotten it much worse" hes a story teller, thinks hes one step ahead of everyone else.
he told the cop I accidentally did a factory reset, " I did it when we were here and I asked jenn " what the *** did I do" Like there are no secrets there.
Im sure he explained things to jenn before hand, the same way.
"I couldnt meet you I had a flat" and he probably did the accidental factory reset, on purpose right in front of her, he gives you a story beforehand, he explains things probably hoping you wont ask the questions he anticipates. I have a feeling the flat or the factory reset was not a shock to her.
IDK but someone who is this perverted and had 1700 images/video stored wherever, I can imagine sits around and obsesses over how he carries his plans out.
IMO

Last edited:
I think I have said this before but it’s probably worth saying again.

In my opinion, which is based on facts that have been repeated ad nauseam, JS is probably guilty of accessory after the fact, obstructing justice, tampering with evidence, and/or some flavor of charge related to that. I don’t think she was complicit in the murder we now know was premeditated to a degree. Why she would do that, remains to be seen, and may not be seen at all.

But she’s a prime candidate for a plea deal in which she gets no time at all, even immunity, if she testifies against SS. Not that they will need much help in convicting this sicko. At most she might get a conviction with time served, or with house arrest, community service, and/or probation. I predict she’ll only see a day or so of jail after she’s initially arrested, at which point her dad will probably pay her low bail. Dad has paid her way for a lot of things. Also consider that women accomplices tend to be offered pleas more often than men (or this appears to be the case).

So, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible, anyone that is holding on to her defense does not have to worry about her facing serious repercussions for her actions and inactions.

I think, at best, if she is not legally guilty of anything, she is still guilty of being an unfit mother, and possibly one of the most oblivious people on earth. If your self esteem is so poor that you can’t kick a bum manchild to the curb, I don’t trust you to parent. JS has her own house, a job, presumably a car, and isn’t bad looking. Bottom line, she could do much better. Maddy was being abused very consistently for at least five years, since age 8, and now we know JS has facilitated some of it, unknowing or otherwise. "Hey I have anxiety so please go sleep with this huge man who is not your father." How could you not suspect anything at all? If it was a handful of times over a five year period I could believe it - that would be much easier to hide. Did she not ever look into SS’s phone? Even couples that are extremely trusting have to do that for one reason or another. Would it not concern her if SS was extremely protective over his phone (if that was the case?).

I understand mental health. I have sympathy/empathy for those struggling with mental health. I have my own issues. But I’m also tired of that being used as an excuse for everything under the sun. Spoilered for saving space. MOO. MOO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craftymom74