GUILTY FL - Matteo 'Patrick' Giovanditto, 58, found murdered, Celebration, 25 Nov 2010

Hello jr1977 we're we in together what's ur name or u can find me in Facebook Abe Serrato

From April 2013:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...itto-prosecutor-bradford-fisher-david-murillo

David Murillo, the first and only person convicted of murder in Celebration, will die in prison. The homeless man received the maximum sentence possible for the death of Matteo Patrick Giovanditto over the 2010 Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the retired teacher's home...

A jury in January convicted him of second-degree murder rather than first-degree murder, but Circuit Judge Mark S. Blechman decided Murillo did not deserve any leniency for the hatchet and strangulation killing...

Murillo claimed he was the victim of sexual predator who preyed on younger men looking for work. His testimony did not explain why he ransacked Giovanditto's home and spent a week pawning items before his arrest.

i met patrick when i took my then 10 or 11 year old son to the crossroads school in davie fla. for a summer camp program. i went to check the place out as it was a good hour and a half from our home and i took my son with me to see if he liked it. patrick took us on a tour, i had to fill out a bunch of paperwork and ultimately we decided on crossroads summer program for my son. patrick was the principal of the school during the school year and was head of the summer program. i had been involved with the detailed process of finding a Big Brother for my son so he would have a male role model/friend/advisor etc. Big Bros. Assoc. found 2 brothers and once the relationship started discovered they weren't good matches. and then there was patrick. almost like a g_dsend. he requested if he could be my son's big brother. i am a private investigator. i checked him out in every way i knew of and he came back squeaky clean. he wove his way not only into my sons life but our entire family. he started taking my boy on trips. disney, the everglades etc. things that ecould be day trips. then i was injured in an accident and was hospitalized and bedridden for more than a year. patrick ended up taken my son on a trip around the world. what looked so picture perfect wasn't perfect at all. even though when i always asked my boy if patrick ever did any inappropriate things to him he said no. but he was a child and he was frightened and ashamed. the results of patrick's assaults on him have affected his entire life. patrick was a pedophile. he's a rapist. he was the absolut worst of the worst. the things he did and the way he did them were incredibly horrible. he wove his way in, he used his psychologist work to manipulate a child's mind, he knew how to cover his tracks in every way and he was probably one of the most clever, cunning pedophile predators i ever heard of. i found out the details of all this recently because someone who got angry at my son because of the breakup of a relationship started texting me about this whole deal with him and patrick. hence i went online to find out where he was. i was so angry i FELT like i could hurt him . i would never do that but that's how bad it feels. i feel responsible for the young man in jail for murder. if only there was a way i could have blown patrick's cover a long time ago maybe that never would have happened. all of you who wrote about "red flags". OMG. you can't imagine in your wildest dreams how true they are. i am trying to figure a way to get to the jail where this young man is in osceola county florida and see if there is anything i can do to help him. i would bet my life and my childrens and grandchildrens life on the fact that he did the same things to this young homeless man. and i don't know how but i want to learn how to use the internet as a tool to find all the children patrick did this to. i know he did it before my son because he told hime way back then. people like patrick are soooo sick and demented that they cant stop. how much sense does it make that a retired professional who supposedly hired a young homeless man a job washing his car would have him inside his home having drinks, on his computer, blah blah blah. one thing to note.....the patrick that i knew for several years on a day to day, EVERY single day basis absolutely NEVER drank alcohol. at our holiday dinner table as part of the religious ceremony and prayers everyone either has at least a sip of the wine. if they didn't at all then touched their tongue to it. patrick wouldnt even do that. right now i can hardly type this post because my hands are shaking so badly. patrick was pure evil dressed up as professional child counselor, teacher, school principal (always for troubled youth), highly intelligent, the supposed son of a mafia cosa nostra.
Message me

i met patrick when i took my then 10 or 11 year old son to the crossroads school in davie fla. for a summer camp program. i went to check the place out as it was a good hour and a half from our home and i took my son with me to see if he liked it. patrick took us on a tour, i had to fill out a bunch of paperwork and ultimately we decided on crossroads summer program for my son. patrick was the principal of the school during the school year and was head of the summer program. i had been involved with the detailed process of finding a Big Brother for my son so he would have a male role model/friend/advisor etc. Big Bros. Assoc. found 2 brothers and once the relationship started discovered they weren't good matches. and then there was patrick. almost like a g_dsend. he requested if he could be my son's big brother. i am a private investigator. i checked him out in every way i knew of and he came back squeaky clean. he wove his way not only into my sons life but our entire family. he started taking my boy on trips. disney, the everglades etc. things that ecould be day trips. then i was injured in an accident and was hospitalized and bedridden for more than a year. patrick ended up taken my son on a trip around the world. what looked so picture perfect wasn't perfect at all. even though when i always asked my boy if patrick ever did any inappropriate things to him he said no. but he was a child and he was frightened and ashamed. the results of patrick's assaults on him have affected his entire life. patrick was a pedophile. he's a rapist. he was the absolut worst of the worst. the things he did and the way he did them were incredibly horrible. he wove his way in, he used his psychologist work to manipulate a child's mind, he knew how to cover his tracks in every way and he was probably one of the most clever, cunning pedophile predators i ever heard of. i found out the details of all this recently because someone who got angry at my son because of the breakup of a relationship started texting me about this whole deal with him and patrick. hence i went online to find out where he was. i was so angry i FELT like i could hurt him . i would never do that but that's how bad it feels. i feel responsible for the young man in jail for murder. if only there was a way i could have blown patrick's cover a long time ago maybe that never would have happened. all of you who wrote about "red flags". OMG. you can't imagine in your wildest dreams how true they are. i am trying to figure a way to get to the jail where this young man is in osceola county florida and see if there is anything i can do to help him. i would bet my life and my childrens and grandchildrens life on the fact that he did the same things to this young homeless man. and i don't know how but i want to learn how to use the internet as a tool to find all the children patrick did this to. i know he did it before my son because he told hime way back then. people like patrick are soooo sick and demented that they cant stop. how much sense does it make that a retired professional who supposedly hired a young homeless man a job washing his car would have him inside his home having drinks, on his computer, blah blah blah. one thing to note.....the patrick that i knew for several years on a day to day, EVERY single day basis absolutely NEVER drank alcohol. at our holiday dinner table as part of the religious ceremony and prayers everyone either has at least a sip of the wine. if they didn't at all then touched their tongue to it. patrick wouldnt even do that. right now i can hardly type this post because my hands are shaking so badly. patrick was pure evil dressed up as professional child counselor, teacher, school principal (always for troubled youth), highly intelligent, the supposed son of a mafia cosa nostra.
Message me

How are you and your Son now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish
Back