FL FL - Sabrina Aisenberg, 5 months, Valrico, 24 Nov 1997

Not Caring1 but I had the page open. Only 1 exclusion:
UP8419
01/16/2001
Isle of Wight
VA

That's an interesting exclusion. This UID was estimated to be 20 - 30 years old. Maybe it was an automatic comparison but then why list it?

Sabrina would be in her late 20s now if she survived the initial abduction.
26 . I would hope her family has put themselves on the DNA family searches. This is about the age some young woman want to check out their ancestry . If she was stolen and placed into a new family..which I doubt. This case and Trenton Ducketts case ,really irk me . The huge misteps in these cases ,imo made them even more unsolvable than they already seemed to be.

26 . I would hope her family has put themselves on the DNA family searches. This is about the age some young woman want to check out their ancestry . If she was stolen and placed into a new family..which I doubt. This case and Trenton Ducketts case ,really irk me . The huge misteps in these cases ,imo made them even more unsolvable than they already seemed to be.

See, I think she was stolen and placed into a new family. I think she was sold, honestly, probably to a family who really wanted a baby and couldn't have one of their own. MOO.

I've followed this case since the beginning. It's hard to believe that 25 years have passed since she went missing. This interesting new Fox13 article was published today. I "Google" Sabrina's name periodically, hoping to see that the adult Sabrina has taken a DNA test and has been reunited with her family.

This interesting new Fox13 article was published today

My opinions only: I don't remember ever reading those specific quotes allegedly heard during the wire-tapping. And yet the audio was never released, not even a portion of it. That is the main thing I have never understood about this case. Her parents were accused by LE at the time, but where is any evidence?

Also the article mentions that a blond hair was found by LE. If the hair still exists, could they get a DNA profile from it?

True Crime All The Time Podcast released an episode about Sabrina's disappearance.

Sabrina Aisenberg was just five months old when she disappeared from her home in Valrico, Florida. Her parents were the main suspects from the beginning of the investigation. Sabrina has never been found, but her family still believes she is alive.

Join Mike and Gibby as they discuss Sabrina Aisenberg's disappearance. It was determined that the garage door to the family home and the door leading from the garage into the home were both open that night. Two years after Sabrina disappeared, Sabrina's parents were indicted for perjury and conspiracy. But, did the police get it wrong? Did they spend too much time focusing on the family to the detriment of the investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back