Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

I wonder if LE, having now had time to analyze the hundreds of electronic devices collected from the earlier search, have connected with this house some photos or video (featuring victims) that have been distributed or stored elsewhere and are now gathering the evidence that proves it. Items that might be seen in the background of such potential photos or video could include almost anything, for example, particular items of bedding, furnishings, woodwork or fixtures in a particular room, etc. LE may not have known the relevance of such items until they analyzed the electronic devices and their products.

That’s what I’m thinking and I wouldn’t be surprised if the access starts behind the garage and goes under one of the two or three outdoor sheds on that side of the yard. But, it also wouldn’t surprise me if there is a hidden space inside the oddly shaped house.
he is an architect after all and probably the neighbors haven't been there nearly as long and so don't know what all has gone on with that house, driveway, yard, sheds etc..maybe someone from Gilgo days remembered something about the house or some things they noticed back then. I guess that one neighbor didn't tell them anything.

sounds like the daughter was none too happy to see LE there. hmmm. mOO

Last edited:
I'm not convinced it's the case, but if there IS a hidden area of the house (crawl space, basement, secret room), there could be trophies of some sort: clothing, photos, IDs, jewelry, etc.
When I took screenshots of the current layout of the backyard, I noticed there is a new deck in the back corner with a bench and other stuff on top of it. I am fairly certain that is new. It’s on the opposite side of the backyard of the big green shed. Anyone else notice all the new additions to the back yard including the toilet?

Next-door neighbor Etienne deVilliers, 68, who has lived in Massapequa Park for nearly 30 years, shared some details with reporters, including that police notified him that the search would go on “for a few days.”

“I’ve never seen Rex as violent,” deVilliers said. “I hope they got the wrong guy, but we’ll see.”

He added that Heuermann’s estranged wife Asa Ellerup has told him the house had been completely torn up from the first search, leaving himself and other neighbors confused as to what the authorities could be looking for.”

Many moons ago I lived in an apartment complex and came home one day to see EVERYTHNG was being removed by LE from the apartment upstairs. The two gals living up there - one was actually married - they conspired and murdered the husband/spouse. Both were convicted to LWOP. While we weren't neighbors for 30 years... one really never knows. They weren't my pals but I never suspected either of them were vicious killers. ETA: They murdered him for his life insurance payout.

jmo

Last edited:
I wonder if LE, having now had time to analyze the hundreds of electronic devices collected from the earlier search, have connected with this house some photos or video (featuring victims) that have been distributed or stored elsewhere and are now gathering the evidence that proves it. Items that might be seen in the background of such potential photos or video could include almost anything, for example, particular items of bedding, furnishings, woodwork or fixtures in a particular room, etc. LE may not have known the relevance of such items until they analyzed the electronic devices and their products.
Yes, like linens or the same type of storage bin used with Peaches.

That’s what I’m thinking and I wouldn’t be surprised if the access starts behind the garage and goes under one of the two or three outdoor sheds on that side of the yard. But, it also wouldn’t surprise me if there is a hidden space inside the oddly shaped house.
The house is puzzling to me... It was built in 1956, and the neighborhood appears to be pretty cookie-cutter (which fits with the time), yet I am having a hard time finding another house that matches it. I wanted to check for floorplans/blueprints.

The house is puzzling to me... It was built in 1956, and the neighborhood appears to be pretty cookie-cutter (which fits with the time), yet I am having a hard time finding another house that matches it. I wanted to check for floorplans/blueprints.
I would assume that way back in the day, there were very similar homes surrounding the Heuermann’s house and over the years they have been built up and out and have had additions put on and floor plans rearranged. Their home seems to stick out for being quite original, as in not much has been done to it.

Last edited:
I would assume that way back in the day, there were very similar homes surrounding the Heuermann’s house and over the years they have been built up and out and have had additions put on and floor plans rearranged. Their home seems to stick out for being quite original, as in not much has been done to it.
It’s somewhat original in the front but the back of the house and the “storm cellar/cellars” and their doors are intriguing. Behind the garage, in the back there is a dark creepy breezeway of sorts. I’d be tearing that garage up and the spaces behind it- looking for a false door to an underground hidey hole.

I had the same thoughts with regard to it possibly being something LE saw on stashed electronic devices that they connected to the house. I was too chicken to post the thought, though. ;)

When I took screenshots of the current layout of the backyard, I noticed there is a new deck in the back corner with a bench and other stuff on top of it. I am fairly certain that is new. It’s on the opposite side of the backyard of the big green shed. Anyone else notice all the new additions to the back yard including the toilet?
They need to dig under that deck

On Law & Crime Network video/Crime Fix, they brought in Josh Zieman and Joseph Giacalone as guests. Joseph Giacalone's saying Manorville's tied in with the search of the home. He cited Valerie Mack & Jessica Taylor (LISK victims), and Sandra Costilla "out by the Hamptons." He definitely seems to feel the Manorville is tied in strongly with the current home search. Not a coincidence, he says. He says this has expanded far beyond the Gilgo 4. Josh Zieman notes this "lock box" some (including Giacalone) have noted. He agrees that this new search is related to perhaps finding out what happened to these other victims. Zieman also mentions Bittrolff.

They both agreed that LE had something specific and substantive to trigger the home search. It wasn't just some vague exercise of "due diligence."

Still very curious on this box. There are thousands upon thousands of types of these boxes. Some are quite, quite large and compatible for a vehicle, like footlocker size. Some are the size of a shoebox.

Watching this video to see if there's more here:

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX