Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

Keough claims Presley’s signatures on the deed are forgeries, and that Naussany Investments is not a real entity. According to the suit, the notary involved in the deed denies that she notarized Lisa Marie Presley’s signature or ever met her.

Keough claims Presley’s signatures on the deed are forgeries, and that Naussany Investments is not a real entity. According to the suit, the notary involved in the deed denies that she notarized Lisa Marie Presley’s signature or ever met her.

Who does she think is responsible for the forgery?

Who does she think is responsible for the forgery?
It could be any scammer - there are thousands out there. Every day, I see a story about financial fraud. They clean out bank accounts, create scam rental agreements, and arrange fraudulent real estate sales by impersonating owners. It doesn't have to be anybody Priscilla knew.

"Naussany" happens to be an anagram of "Nassau NY". As in Nassau County, on Long Island.

It could be any scammer - there are thousands out there. Every day, I see a story about financial fraud. They clean out bank accounts, create scam rental agreements, and arrange fraudulent real estate sales by impersonating owners. It doesn't have to be anybody Priscilla knew.

True. I’m a bit sceptical about Priscilla just based on her previous actions. She and Lisa weren’t always on good terms.

Do you know if Priscilla was an alcoholic? I can’t remember but there have been times that she looks drugged or drunk.

True. I’m a bit sceptical about Priscilla just based on her previous actions. She and Lisa weren’t always on good terms.

Do you know if Priscilla was an alcoholic? I can’t remember but there have been times that she looks drugged or drunk.
I'm not sure. I don't think Lisa would have signed the deed. I'd like to learn more, but I think it's a random opportunist.

Last edited:
Emails NPR sent to several addresses linked to the company have not been returned, and a Naussany phone number listed in the legal filing is out of service.

Adding to the intrigue, Kurt Naussany told NBC News via email that "he left the firm in 2015 and should not be named in the filing" — though one of the exhibits attached to the complaint shows a signed email he purportedly sent in 2023.

When I first read this, my thoughts were that because Lisa Marie was dead, they thought they could pull this off. But Riley is smart. She has great legal representation. She's not a pushover or one to run because someone is trying to bully her. She is committed to maintaining her granddad's legacy. Goodness, not just her. Graceland is big business. EPE is committed as well. This is all my opinion as a lifelong Elvis fan. :)

I'm not sure. I don't think Lisa would have signed the deed. I'd like to learn more, but I think it's a random opportunist.

I don’t mean Lisa signing it. I’m thinking whoever is behind this is corrupt. Lisa’s ex-husband? Someone else in the family that feels like they should have the right to it? It just doesn’t make sense and I hope it doesn’t happen.

Well I wonder who did that? This is a travesty, and I hope it gets straightened out . How horrible.

Priscilla always struck me as the gold digger type. If I’m wrong, please don’t hesitate to set me straight.

I don’t mean Lisa signing it. I’m thinking whoever is behind this is corrupt. Lisa’s ex-husband? Someone else in the family that feels like they should have the right to it? It just doesn’t make sense and I hope it doesn’t happen.
Her ex could be a possibility, IMO.

Shelby County Chancellor JoeDae Jenkins issued a temporary injunction against the proposed auction that had been scheduled for Thursday this week. Presley’s granddaughter Riley Keough had filed a lawsuit.

It does sound like a scam. No one can find a company by that name.

When CNN attempted to reach Naussany Investments & Private Lending LLC by phone, the number was no longer in service. The business was listed in a court document from Keough’s attorney as being located in Kimberling City, Missouri, but CNN was unable to locate a business in the state of Missouri by that name via the secretary of state’s office. CNN was also unable to locate a business by that name when searching nationwide.

The court documents claim the company is located in Kimberling City, MO, but there's no company listed by that name in the state or the U.S. Kimberling City is pretty much just a resort town located on Table Rock Lake, not far from Branson, MO. It's a popular destination for fishing. Maybe this was someone's idea of a bad joke or they were too clever by far, thinking they might get away with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back