MA - Remains of 4 infants discovered in apartment, Boston - 17 November 2022

People have been performing selfabortion for as long as humans have existed. There are a large number of ways people try, some ways are more effective than others, and all have a very high risk of death or infection for the pregnant person compared to medical abortion, which is performed by medical professionals in sterile conditions and as a result comes with a relatively low risk of injury. Desperate people do desperate things.
Yeah, the high risk of death and/or infection, along with any complications that could happen was why I was thinking one might suspect another person being there to help or assist in what might have been one or more abortions. Could very well be one desperate Women who did not have complications all 4 times, either way, I hope they find her or anyone else involved.

Yeah, the high risk of death and/or infection, along with any complications that could happen was why I was thinking one might suspect another person being there to help or assist in what might have been one or more abortions. Could very well be one desperate Women who did not have complications all 4 times, either way, I hope they find her or anyone else involved.
They haven't publicly named anyone, but the list of possible gestational parents for these infants is potentially as low as one name.

"The Boston Herald reported that the unit listed in the police report has been owned by the same woman since the early 1980s, but it is unclear if she lives there. She’s in her 60s, the Herald said, and the newspaper has been unable to reach her or her family members for comment." From: Remains of 4 infants found in South Boston home earlier this month

I don't think there's any information out there about how old the remains are, but if they've been frozen continuously, there's no reason they couldn't have been stored that way for decades.

Or, they could be more recent, and the flat could be owned by one person and lived in by another. Four pregnancies, barring twinning, suggests this has been going on for years. Perhaps over a decade. Pregnancies can come on the heels of each other, but they could also have been years apart.

MOO

Investigators learned that the apartment was owned and occupied by Alexis Aldamir, 69, who likely began living there as early as April 1982, according to the DA’s office. Officials located Aldamir in a residential health care facility and obtained a DNA sample through a court order, concluding that Aldamir was the mother of all four babies.

Investigators learned that the apartment was owned and occupied by Alexis Aldamir, 69, who likely began living there as early as April 1982, according to the DA’s office. Officials located Aldamir in a residential health care facility and obtained a DNA sample through a court order, concluding that Aldamir was the mother of all four babies.
Thanks for that article. I read another one earlier that was so incredibly vague.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back