Man lights himself on fire in park near the courthouse where Donald Trumps trial is taken place. April 19, 2024

I found that to be disturbing what if he had decided to douse stander by as well, as himself?
He walked up that close to the courthouse with a can of gasoline. No questions asked? I think the lack of security needs to be addressed before an even bigger act of violence occurs.
Are they NOT taking this case seriously?
Imagine being a juror. How safe is it for them to walk to their car every night? Any protection or NONE? We need to do better.
I feel bad for this guy and his family. :(
I heard that he used some kind of alcohol. Regardless, RIP, because he had no peace in his life.

There are 10000% ways to get your message out without hurting yourself or anyone else (in the case of the unabomber). Definitely.

Spotify has only so many quarter billion-dollar contracts, for non-exclusive material lifted from 4chan, at its disposal, unfortunately.

I heard that he used some kind of alcohol. Regardless, RIP, because he had no peace in his life.

so a much smaller container? But still how close did he get to the courthouse? This is kinda worrisome, what if he had a gun or bomb?
from the tv footage I cannot tell how close he is to the courthouse, it appears to be right in front of it.

so a much smaller container? But still how close did he get to the courthouse? This is kinda worrisome, what if he had a gun or bomb?
from the tv footage I cannot tell how close he is to the courthouse, it appears to be right in front of it.
The courthouse is on a public street. People walk in front of it all the time as it’s just a normal NYC sidewalk.

Of course it’s jam packed right now because of Trump, but Trump is still surrounded by the Secret Service.

Unfortunately, anyone not in his or her right mind can walk down any NY street with a gun or bomb, or throw that alcohol on someone passing by if they so chose.

1713895135489.png
"Collect Pond Park" was the designated area outside of lower Manhattan Court for protestors to assemble.

1713895492010.png

4/22/24

The man, who police said recently traveled from Florida to New York, had not breached any security checkpoints to access the park.

The park outside the courthouse has been a gathering spot for protesters, journalists and gawkers throughout Trump’s trial, which began with jury selection Monday.

Through Friday, the streets and sidewalks in the area around the courthouse were generally wide open and crowds have been small and largely orderly.

The courthouse is on a public street. People walk in front of it all the time as it’s just a normal NYC sidewalk.

Of course it’s jam packed right now because of Trump, but Trump is still surrounded by the Secret Service.

Unfortunately, anyone not in his or her right mind can walk down any NY street with a gun or bomb, or throw that alcohol on someone passing by if they so chose.

I assumed since it's a high-profile case they'd have much tighter security.
You'd think they make exceptions.

View attachment 499023
"Collect Pond Park" was the designated area outside of lower Manhattan Court for protestors to assemble.

View attachment 499024

4/22/24

The man, who police said recently traveled from Florida to New York, had not breached any security checkpoints to access the park.

The park outside the courthouse has been a gathering spot for protesters, journalists and gawkers throughout Trump’s trial, which began with jury selection Monday.

Through Friday, the streets and sidewalks in the area around the courthouse were generally wide open and crowds have been small and largely orderly.

So keep this in mind no extra security and now anyone knows this...any terrorist or a lone wolf can easily walk up there with no security points. I'm shocked.

So keep this in mind no extra security and now anyone knows this...any terrorist or a lone wolf can easily walk up there with no security points. I'm shocked.
How likely is it that his more aggressive worshippers will charge in and "rescue him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back