GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

ML was back in court today. He claimed KB was suicidal and consented to being murdered and even discussed how it would be done. I don't believe that happened at all, but the defense they are trying out...Assisted suicide.
The article below is extremely graphic and disturbing

Mark Latunski, suspect in Kevin Bacon's murder, to stand trial
I thought they said Latunski was fit for trial? His claim is sheer insanity, no jury is going to believe that carp. What in God's name is his defense attorney thinking?

ML was back in court today. He claimed KB was suicidal and consented to being murdered and even discussed how it would be done. I don't believe that happened at all, but the defense they are trying out...Assisted suicide.
The article below is extremely graphic and disturbing

Mark Latunski, suspect in Kevin Bacon's murder, to stand trial
Yeah, no. He doesn't care about anyone, not about Kevin's family, not about his own family. I can't even click on that link, this man infuriates me.

I have no words.

I feel so incredibly sorry for Kevin's family and friends. How horrible to have to hear what depravity was inflicted upon Kevin. Utterly sadistic and sick. And to think, they haven't even got to trial yet. It's only going to get worse for them.

This disgusting needs to be put away forever and ever and we never hear about him ever again.

This is just a horrendous case.

MOO

Respectfully, I chose not to click on the defense link supplied. There should be no precedent for taking a life, and particularly so when the details are supplied by an obviously mentally ill perpetrator. I will never believe Kevin consented to his own death.

Respectfully, I chose not to click on the defense link supplied. There should be no precedent for taking a life, and particularly so when the details are supplied by an obviously mentally ill perpetrator. I will never believe Kevin consented to his own death.
In that case, to summarize, there was extensive evidence that the victim had consented and the perpetrator was still ultimately convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Last edited:
In that case, to summarize, there was extensive evidence that the victim had consented and the perpetrator was still ultimately convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.
This happens, more than we can even imagine, most of those cases are never brought to justice because, as you said, the victims are actually not victims. But that situation does not apply here, Kevin IS a victim, he was tortured, murdered and parts of his body were consumed by the person who killed him. This was NOT an assisted suicide. I hope his family is being helped through this.

SHIAWASSEE COUNTY, MI – The man accused of killing a Swartz Creek man and cannibalizing parts of his body could receive a third competency evaluation at the request of his defense.

Douglas Corwin Jr., public defender for Mark D. Latunski, said he is set to go before a circuit court judge on Wednesday, Dec. 23, and plans to make a motion to perform another competency evaluation.
Alleged cannibal may receive third competency evaluation

CORUNNA, Mich. (WILX) - Wednesday 35th Judicial Circuit Court Judge Matthew J. Stewart let a previous decision stand which found alleged killer Mark Latunski competent to stand trial stand.

Additionally, Judge Stewart declined to issue an order for Latunski to undergo a third psychiatric examination, saying he can obtain an independent psychological evaluation without a court order.
Alleged murderer Latunski denied new psych evaluation

From June 2021:

Accused killer invokes Fifth Amendment 122 times in lawsuit deposition

Accused cannibal killer Mark Latunski was deposed June 10 as part of a federal civil lawsuit, and invoked his Fifth Amendment privilege 122 times — to every question he was asked — and Latunski’s attorney is asking to adjourn the case until after Latunski’s pending murder trial.

A trial date in the case remains pending, although Stewart said the earliest it would take place would be in the fall, possibly in October.

A trial date in the case remains pending, although Stewart said the earliest it would take place would be in the fall, possibly in October.
Almost three years until the trial, if no further delays. My thoughts are with Kevin's family, waiting must be so painful for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back