MS MS - Christian Andreacchio, 21, Meridian, 26 Feb 2014

This case is hard to get the facts straight because both sides present info as fact.
Then you have LE quickly tying it up with a big red bow for suicide not entering likely important details that don't fit nicely into that theory.
Its hard to take the familys investigative side either for similar bias.
Two big points sit for me.
1/. Christian had sent suicide leading texts out.
2/. No way that gun was in its natural resting position.

:confused::confused:

And why was Dylan hangin around that day like a bad smell??
Why didn't he drop Christian off and go home?
Christians tox was clean. They weren't there getting on the whackytobaccy.

And then there's Whitley. Conveniently passed out in bed.
As if her man comes home unexpectantly in those circumstances.......and she naps.o_O

Can someone help me understand why DS would go pick up CA if he was going to kick WG out of his apartment? Wasn't DS also friends with WG? Wouldn't he have told her what he was doing? You don't leave a job (CA) go home and just watch a few movies with plans to return to the boat the next day just for something to do?!! And what was DS's reply to why he didn't contact CA for a pin number when he got to the bank and couldn't access the money?

Can someone help me understand why DS would go pick up CA if he was going to kick WG out of his apartment? Wasn't DS also friends with WG? Wouldn't he have told her what he was doing? You don't leave a job (CA) go home and just watch a few movies with plans to return to the boat the next day just for something to do?!! And what was DS's reply to why he didn't contact CA for a pin number when he got to the bank and couldn't access the money?
1. CA had called numerous other people and got either no answer or people who couldn't. 2. DS was reached in the middle of the night, when he agreed to drive the 3 or 4 hours to get CS. 3. DS had a tracker on WG's phone and saw she had spent the night at another guy's place, thus leaving work to get home to allegedly kick her out. 4. The pin was not the problem, the problem was the bank needed CA there in person to authorize withdrawal especially for 1300.

1. CA had called numerous other people and got either no answer or people who couldn't. 2. DS was reached in the middle of the night, when he agreed to drive the 3 or 4 hours to get CS. 3. DS had a tracker on WG's phone and saw she had spent the night at another guy's place, thus leaving work to get home to allegedly kick her out. 4. The pin was not the problem, the problem was the bank needed CA there in person to authorize withdrawal especially for 1300.

But if DS and WG were 'good' friends wouldn't he have given WG the 'heads up'?
ALSO...if they needed CA there to withdraw the money, why wouldn't he just go back and get him...unless of course he was already deceased?

I would also like to hear more about the insurance story? Why would DS call, on behalf of WG asking about the insurance...isn't that a strange thing to do? Enlighten me.

**everything I’m about to say is my own opinion based on DS statement to police** I have so so many things to say about this case that I don’t even know where to begin. One thing I have not seen in this thread is the issues with the timeline and statement DS gave. DS states that he left his house at 3:45/4am to pick CA up in St. Rose LA and he was supposed to be there at 7:45/8am. According to Mapquest from St. Rose, LA to CA apartment in Meridian, MS is 3hrs and 20mins, but Dylan also stated that when he got there CA wasn’t ready to be picked up yet and he had to wait a moment. Dylan also said they stopped for drinks and to fill his truck up at a gas station. IMO this leads us to believe it took longer than the normal 3hrs and 20mins to make it to the apartment.
According to DS statement, when they first arrived at the apartment and CA walked inside he began asking WG where she had been the night before and this caused an argument. This is when CA supposedly stuck the gun to his head, and after things calmed down they watched a movie.
After the movie DS asked CA if he wanted DS to get some food and CA asked DS for CFA and to get all of his money out of bank and he also was supposed to take WG phone to ATT to get it fixed. DS then states he went to CFA first (wouldn’t their food be cold?) then he went to the bank. He is captured around 12:30pm at the bank on video. He never mentions in his statement again about going to ATT to get WG phone fixed or if he went to ATT after CFA and before the bank, if he went to ATT first, or if he went to ATT last?
He then states when he got back everything was fine and they watched another movie, then CA and WG left to take a little ride. DS then states after CA and WG left he fell asleep and woke up two hours later. When he woke up CA was on the couch smoking, and WG was asleep but doesn’t state where she was in the apartment. This is when DS says he gave CA the gun back and told CA unload it and please don’t touch it (if you’re so worried that you have to tell him this, why give him the gun back at all?) This is when DS says he goes to Best Buy to look at speakers and spoke to a car audio technician.
When he got back he stated he looked for Christian, the bathroom door was shut, he knocked with no answer, went down to talk to WG, went back up and knocked on bathroom door again, still no answer, opened the bathroom door, discovered CA, and yelled to WG and DS called 911.

IMO soooo many things do not add up in this statement and timeline. #1 why did WG not mention CA and her getting into an argument when he first got there and putting the gun to his head in her statement? Why is DS so detailed in his statement but when he speaks about CA putting the gun to his head DS says WG tried to grab the gun from CA. He never mentions who actually got the gun away from CA, how this person got it away, or how DS was able to get it to hide it behind the curtains.
Also, after this DS claims they watched a movie. This doesn’t fit into the timeline IMO. If they didn’t get to the apartment until at least 11:20 (not factoring in their stop for gas and having to wait for CA at the dock) how did CA and WG have time to have an argument, things calm down, then they watch a movie all before DS supposedly went to CFA first then was seen on bank cameras around 12:30? Also, a receipt was found from CFA for 1:06pm but in DS statement he says he went to CFA first then the bank? This is also when DS leaves his supposed trip to ATT out of his statement.
when DS gets back CA and WG go for a ride and he takes a 2 hour nap. When he wakes up CA and WG are back, CA on couch and WG is asleep. He gives CA the gun back and goes to Best Buy. Why was the technician from Best Buy never questioned as to whether or not he saw DS that day and what time it was?
DS didn’t call 911 until 4:44pm but a neighbor supposedly heard a gunshot at 12/12:30pm.
1 call was made from CA cellphone to Matt Miller (the boy WG was with the night before) cellphone at 1:32, 2 more calls to MM at 3:44, 2 more calls to MM at 3:45, 1 call to MM at 3:46, 1 call to MM at 3:47, 1 call to MM at 3:49, 1 call to MM at 3:50. What was so important that someone used CA cellphone to call MM 8 times in the span of 7 minutes? Remember when DS got back to the apartment he claims WG was asleep and was hard to wake up. If it was her making the calls to MM how did she fall so asleep so fast and where was CA during these calls? I highly doubt WG boyfriend CA would allow her to use his phone to call a man they were just arguing about 8 times. And if CA was still alive, was this CA trying to call MM? Why? Was MM ever questioned about these phone calls and what was said? Was WG ever questioned about these phone calls?
I also find it very odd that DS gave dispatch the wrong name to the apartment complex even though he was asked several times to verify, and had been there before. DS also told 911 he needed to get off of the phone with them to call the family, though no calls were made to CA family, just DS and WG family. Why would you not call the family of the deceased first?
Why lie about going to CFA first and then the bank?
Why mention going to ATT to get WG phone fixed but not state if and when you went?

How in the world could they have gotten to the apartment (at the earliest) at 11:20, CA and WG got in an argument, gun was pulled, things calmed down, a movie was watched, DS drove to CFA, the bank, and assumingely ATT, came back to apartment, watches yet another movie, took a 2 hour nap, wakes up, gives the gun back to CA, leaves to go to Best Buy, talks to a technician, comes back to the apartment, discovers CA, and calls 911, all from a time span of 11:20am-4:44pm?
This. Is. Wonderful. Well done.

I just realize in my prior post I made a mistake. 3. should read 3. CA had a tracker on WG's phone and saw she had spent the night at another guy's place, thus he (CA) was leaving work to get home to allegedly kick her out. (I had originally typed DS).

I don't like most youtube content creators but this is so worth a watch, it contains a lot of back story while being more condensed than the culpable podcast.

Culpable podcast has two new episodes about Christian's case. The last one "The Narrative: Update" is eye-opening. Rae is a warrior in fighting for her son. Worth listening to for sure.

My biggest problem with this case and showing guilt always comes back to occam razor.

Dylan going to the atm with Christians card and no pin number. hence NO ACCESS.
WHO would do that??
IMO he went there....WITH A PIN NUMBER that was incorrect. (changed..and if christian changed it and I believe he did ....he was dealing with his problems...not the actions of a suicidal man)

High on drugs, creates emotional detachment and a strong desire for instant cash. (one last time)

RED FLAG #1 .

moo

My biggest problem with this case and showing guilt always comes back to occam razor.

Dylan going to the atm with Christians card and no pin number. hence NO ACCESS.
WHO would do that??
IMO he went there....WITH A PIN NUMBER that was incorrect. (changed..and if christian changed it and I believe he did ....he was dealing with his problems...not the actions of a suicidal man)

High on drugs, creates emotional detachment and a strong desire for instant cash. (one last time)

RED FLAG #1 .

moo
Ultimately him doing this makes him look guilty. If CA wanted his friend to get money out for him, why wouldn’t he give him the correct PIN number. It also seemed that both WG and DS were heavily into drugs. I think both might have seen CA as cash cow as he was making great money at a very young age. I believe WG also thought CA had a life insurance policy with her as the beneficiary. I think at some point DS probably had a sexual relationship with WG, and Christian might have started figuring things out, or he may have been finally fed up with WG and she knew this, so while CA was off working they concocted a plan to kill him thinking it would be easy money where she would collect on the life insurance and Dylan would clean his bank account out. Except Christian instead changed the pin and never put WG on the insurance policy. I think when she told him she was pregnant, and ask him what would happen to her and the baby if something happened to her, the plan of killing him was already in motion. It just sucks this happened in a place where the police department must suck, because any investigator with even mediocre detective skills could have solved this in the first 48. Unfortunately not only did they not solve it, they completely botched it up as well. If I was WG or DS I’d be shaking in my boots because Miss Rae will never give up, and will pursue this forever, I just hope and pray she and her family and friends get the justice they deserve.

I just saw this story for the first time: Another case where the police jump to suicide- initially botch the investigation- and the family of the deceased is left with no justice for their deceased loved one. I believe this was a homicide- everything points to it- the Grand Jury was never presented with that detective's police report which deemed this case a homicide. There are just too many cases like this. Very sad and I believe there will never be justice in this case.

I just saw this story for the first time: Another case where the police jump to suicide- initially botch the investigation- and the family of the deceased is left with no justice for their deceased loved one. I believe this was a homicide- everything points to it- the Grand Jury was never presented with that detective's police report which deemed this case a homicide. There are just too many cases like this. Very sad and I believe there will never be justice in this case.
What makes my blood boil is how many times do we see junkies who can not tell the same version twice get away with it.

I think christian was the cash cow....FOR MANY.
that trip to the atm with no pin number is somehow deeply important to what happened to him IMO.

I just stumbled across this case in my podcast listening, and of course, I was instantly drawn back to Websleuths after a many many-year hiatus to dig around to see what I can find. I digress, one of the things I keep thinking about is the cell phones and how we know WG had CA's iPhone. From what I've researched so far, she used it to make several calls/texts during whatever event occurred. One thing that sticks out to me, is the suicidal text messages allegedly sent by CA. From what Josh says CA was wanting MG drug tested and kicked out, and it seemed that he was ready to end things. The language in those particular text messages doesn't seem to fit the story. I wonder if the logs are out there somewhere because I'd love to analyze them and see when those texts were sent, and what was happening around them. This is purely my own opinion/intuition, but I feel like those texts were sent as a red herring after the fact as a way to cover what happened. I really hope someone managed to get MG and DS to talk. There are a lot of contradictory statements going on and I'd love to see Christian and his family get some justice.

I just stumbled across this case in my podcast listening, and of course, I was instantly drawn back to Websleuths after a many many-year hiatus to dig around to see what I can find. I digress, one of the things I keep thinking about is the cell phones and how we know WG had CA's iPhone. From what I've researched so far, she used it to make several calls/texts during whatever event occurred. One thing that sticks out to me, is the suicidal text messages allegedly sent by CA. From what Josh says CA was wanting MG drug tested and kicked out, and it seemed that he was ready to end things. The language in those particular text messages doesn't seem to fit the story. I wonder if the logs are out there somewhere because I'd love to analyze them and see when those texts were sent, and what was happening around them. This is purely my own opinion/intuition, but I feel like those texts were sent as a red herring after the fact as a way to cover what happened. I really hope someone managed to get MG and DS to talk. There are a lot of contradictory statements going on and I'd love to see Christian and his family get some justice.
From the Culpable podcast and Rae's (CA mom) facebook page, I read discussions on timelines and messages. It's been a while since I listened to the podcast, but I am in the FB group and the messages and timelines have been discussed many times.

This is the case that encouraged me to join WS instead of being an idle spectator. ( which I have been for some time now)
I think this is a case that really needs to be reopened.
I feel like the ballistics of not only the bullet but the gun itself are crucial in this case.
Am I alone in thinking money was a big motive in this case?
I mean I have heard of a "magic bullet theory "
But a "magic gun" ????? how does a gun end up in that position in a "suicide"
There is soooo much wrong with how this investigation was carried out.
I am not sure I can say anything was done accurately,
This case can be easily solved if investigated properly.
Now I have heard of heavy sleepers, But who can sleep through a gun being fired in the same apartment ??
so many red flags about this case it's almost a parade of flags !!!
911 call, the trip to the bank, the statements, The many phone calls and texts while he was at work,
the trying to hide Christian's Mobile phone from police,
Time of death,
ALL OF IT ..

And another thing If DS was such a "friend" who claims only hours before CA was pointing a gun to his own head suddenly give the gun back and say "unload it " ima go and get us food...
if even an enemy of mine was doing that there would be NO way on earth I would give them the gun back let alone give them a loaded one. How would I know with certainty a person with that frame of mind won't shoot me ???
The only way I would say I hid a LOADED gun behind a curtain ( how did he know it was loaded BTW ) and then gave it back was to explain my DNA on a gun right ??
This case is a mockery of the justice system.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ksordo
Back