NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
***PLEASE SHARE***

New Jersey State Police Seeking Public’s Assistance with Locating Missing Woman

The New Jersey State Police and Philadelphia Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance with locating Destiny Sanith, 27, of Philadelphia, PA.

Destiny was last seen on March 4 at the Wawa in Folsom Borough, Atlantic County, wearing a black sweatshirt, black pants, and red and white sneakers.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Troop “A” Buena Station at 609-561-7267.
Anonymous tips are welcome.

275562818_270459925260048_4295851935135430442_n.jpg

275875149_270459961926711_4961806267535446525_n.jpg

275668710_270460025260038_4965143191432986892_n.jpg

State Police search for missing 27-year-old woman last seen at Folsom Wawa

ETA: Oops, reported the post to change the name in the title.

Destiny-Sanith-1.jpg

The Philadelphia Police Department seeks the public’s assistance in locating Missing Person Destiny Sanith. Destiny was last seen at her home on 26XX McKean Street at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 3, 2022. She was on her way to a friend’s house in Southwest Philadelphia but never made it there.

On Friday, March 4, 2022, Destiny’s vehicle was located unattended in Folsom, NJ (301 E BlackHorse Pike). NJ State Police indicated they had brief contact with the complainant on March 4 at her vehicle. She has not been seen since then.

Destiny is 28 years old, 5’2″, 170 pounds, with brown eyes, and short brown wavy hair; she has a tattoo of a Virgo sign on her right hand.

Anyone with information on Destiny Sanith’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact South Detectives at 215-686-3013 or call 911.
Missing Person – Destiny Sanith – From the 1st District

Wawas tend to have decent surveillance. Odd that there’s no mention of the likely direction she took after leaving Wawa…or even what she did at the Wawa. We know where her car was but no mention of wallet/phone. One of the photos shows her with a Wawa coffee - cash/credit/apple pay? What was she planning to do with the car - call a tow?
Photo: State Police search for missing 27-year-old woman last seen at Folsom Wawa

Something seems off here. JMO.

Picture of Virgo sign per Wikipedia - looks like a cursive-ish “M” with a tilted loop. Virgo (astrology) - Wikipedia

I'm really surprised at the lack of traction in this case. I saw the sister posted on another site and I asked why LE was in contact with Destiny earlier, and why she might have been at that strip mall but never got a response. I realize that this part of south jersey isn't as populated, but come on! She didn't just disappear into thin air! I wish LE would provide more information.

I took another look at the picture of her with the Wawa coffee - that’s a backpack, isn’t it? If she had a backpack, wouldn’t she have her phone? Or was the phone in her disabled car? Did she leave Wawa to retrieve something from her car?

Her phone was probably off and why she didn’t charge it I don’t know.. I wonder for her to be standing there if she was waiting for someone?? I think that the fact the police have not searched the surrounding woods is crazy.

I'm really surprised at the lack of traction in this case. I saw the sister posted on another site and I asked why LE was in contact with Destiny earlier, and why she might have been at that strip mall but never got a response. I realize that this part of south jersey isn't as populated, but come on! She didn't just disappear into thin air! I wish LE would provide more information.

I’m thinking she was there to see someone…that’s why I think the police should look at registered sex offenders in that area and go to the nearest developments. It does not seem like they did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wawas tend to have decent surveillance. Odd that there’s no mention of the likely direction she took after leaving Wawa…or even what she did at the Wawa. We know where her car was but no mention of wallet/phone. One of the photos shows her with a Wawa coffee - cash/credit/apple pay? What was she planning to do with the car - call a tow?
Photo: State Police search for missing 27-year-old woman last seen at Folsom Wawa

Something seems off here. JMO.

Picture of Virgo sign per Wikipedia - looks like a cursive-ish “M” with a tilted loop. Virgo (astrology) - Wikipedia

I agree, something is not right. There is a big piece to this puzzle missing. If she went there from Philly I strongly believe she was there to see someone or got taken after she left the Sunoco.

Also I think the wawa surveillance needs to be reviewed from inside store and they can see if there were any shady people in there at the time she was who may have been watching or following her, also down the road from the pizzeria is a little bridge and under it looks like a pathway with woods. That should have been looked at too.

Could be a sex offender, although that area isn't necessarily the type to hide SOs. Poor but honest people down there. Unless it was someone coming from AC. The whole story though is sus. Where's the friend she was supposedly going to see?

Could be a sex offender, although that area isn't necessarily the type to hide SOs. Poor but honest people down there. Unless it was someone coming from AC. The whole story though is sus. Where's the friend she was supposedly going to see?

Yes it is weird and just bc she was last seen there she could have been taken anywhere. The train should have a surveillance to see if she ever got on the train. If not then the most reasonable explanation is someone grabbed her or offered her a ride and she took it. I’m shocked they didn’t do a search in the woods and there is a lake near there too. I feel like that would be the next obvious step. Gabby Petito was national news for a summer, all over the tv but this poor girl can’t even get a local police search.

Was she there to visit someone? Would that person’s home be within walking distance of Wawa? So odd that this hasn’t gotten much attention.

I know I feel the same bc of it did get more attention then there be a better chance of people who may have seen her coming forward.

Also, who is investigating - Philly, NJSP, Folsom PD? A reporter with an Atlantic County paper tweeted that he asked NJSP for an update and was referred to Philly PD. I don’t know how to link Twitter so I’ll attach a screenshot. The reporter is @ACPressConklin and the paper is Press of Atlantic City.

Attachments

• 22E2987A-307D-4674-BF36-E7C065F5C1A6.jpeg
    22E2987A-307D-4674-BF36-E7C065F5C1A6.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 18
“Police say 28-year-old Destiny Sanith left her home on the 2600 block of McKean Street at 2:30 pm to visit her friend in Southwest Philadelphia. Police say Sanith never made it to her friend’s home.” Missing 76ers fan last seen in New Jersey

Did the friend say she planned to go right to the friend’s house? It would be very unusual for someone to accidentally wind up 30+ miles from her destination. She made the plans March 3rd and ended up in Folsom March 4th. Where did she spend the night on March 3rd?

That is the odd part of it all.. where did she stay that night and was she in the right state of mind? If she stayed somewhere the night before and then was seen at Sunoco did she get dropped off or did the person she stayed with leave her temporarily and come back for her? Maybe she slept in her car the Thursday night too, that’s also a possibility. So many shady things about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back