SC - 2 adults, 1 child found dead in Walterboro - May 18th 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

WALTERBORO, S.C. (WCIV) — The Colleton County Sheriff's Office (CCSO) is investigating a triple homicide that left two adults and one juvenile dead in Walterboro.

Awful. Not much info on this terrible triple murder. Revenge?
Money? Wrong house? Feud? What?
Just saw this:
- - - - - - - - - -

Deputies locate vehicle of interest in Walterboro homicide investigation​

Three people, including a child, were found shot to death inside a home​

WALTERBORO, S.C. (WCSC) - The Colleton County Sheriff’s Office said Monday morning it has found the vehicle considered a vehicle of interest in a triple homicide in Walterboro.
[...]
Deputies were called to 105 Hayden St. at approximately 3:30 a.m. Saturday for a report of three people who were found shot to death.
The shooting is believed to be a targeted act, Rutland said.
- - - - - - - - - -
More here:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Walterboro, SC - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Walterboro is a city in Colleton County, South Carolina, United States. The city's population was 5,398 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Colleton County. Walterboro is located 48 miles west of Charleston and is located near the ACE Basin region in the South Carolina Lowcountry. Wikipedia
Population: 5,464 (2022)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reactions: Dre

Wright said she knows the couple who live at the home.

“They are such nice people. It’s so sad. They up in age — I believe Mr. Bill is around his 90s and he has dementia and I think God they didn’t do no harm to him. He could have died, too. He just didn’t know what was going on. And Ms. Barbara at the time, my understanding was, she was in the hospital. Thank God she wasn’t home because she may not be here, too, today,” said Wright.

Wright said a young girl was the child killed in the shooting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A51V21
Back