SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

JP certainly has a type of woman to choose. His ex looks just like Mica. Source: The has been sending her flirtyDaily Mail story posted above.

Hang on to your hats folks!
That's true. There's also the waitress who reported that he has been sending her flirty texts recently (before Mica's death), who imo also bears a strong resemblance to Mica. In one of the texts he sent her (that has been published in MSM with her permission), she sent him a pic of herself, and I absolutely thought it was a pic of Mica, before I read the whole text convo.

That's true. There's also the waitress who reported that he has been sending her flirty texts recently (before Mica's death), who imo also bears a strong resemblance to Mica. In one of the texts he sent her (that has been published in MSM with her permission), she sent him a pic of herself, and I absolutely thought it was a pic of Mica, before I read the whole text convo.
There are so many twists!

What happened to my post??? It turned into gibberish.

Updated timeline with everything known at this point...

That’s a good timeline.

The very last thing shows that he’s still going after her estate. I didn’t realize this.
(from the link)
The Horry County Probate Court, in a letter to John-Paul's attorney, says it declined to "act on the application for informal appointment" filed in the case over Mica's estate. The letter continues, addressing the formal petition for appointment, instructing the attorney to file a Summons and Petition on all respondents and a hearing would be scheduled.

Those documents were filed by John-Paul's attorney the same day. At this time, it's not known if a hearing on the matter has been scheduled.

I saw those texts they went something like this:
"send me a bikini pic"
" I don't think I have a bikini pic but how about a mermaid"
"OK, do you have one without the tail?"

Why would he want one without the tail, when that's exactly what he was looking for? :rolleyes:

Pastor John Paul Miller didn't pull the trigger, but in my mind he is responsible for Mica's suicide. I hope LE stays hot on this con artist's heels and discovers something for which he can be charged and arrested.
The last place he should land is in another church where he can start over with conning, money laundering, and abuse. imo
Totally agree! JP Miller may not have pulled the trigger, but he is absolutely culpable and should be held accountable for pushing her to the devastating result of his abuse.

I saw those texts they went something like this:
"send me a bikini pic"
" I don't think I have a bikini pic but how about a mermaid"
"OK, do you have one without the tail?"

Why would he want one without the tail, when that's exactly what he was looking for? :rolleyes:

Easier access without the tail? A mermaids tail seals everything in. No Peek-a-Boo or slip of the hand.

What is clear is that both parties are headed to court. Next month, a hearing has been scheduled in Horry County Family Court to decide who owns the property taken into evidence by law enforcement after Mica Miller’s death.

Specifically, Francis is seeking her sister’s cell phone, purse, vehicle and clothing, among other items. Both John-Paul Miller and the church are listed as defendants.

“I've actually been retained to look into that,” said attorney Regina Ward, who is representing the deceased woman's family. “It would take a lot to put that together, but there's certainly intentional infliction of emotional distress everywhere."

The court filing also seeks a restraining order to prevent John-Paul Miller from harassing or threatening his deceased wife’s family and close friends, including via social media. In addition, Mica Miller’s family wants the court to prevent John-Paul Miller from disseminating private, provocative photos of his late wife and force the defendants to pay for a forensic accountant evaluation.

Tom Winslow, a Pawleys Island attorney representing John-Paul Miller in probate court, said his client is asking the court to be named the representative of Mica Miller’s estate.

Winslow said there isn't a will and John Paul-Miller is entitled to be the estate’s representative as her husband.

Over the last week, Winslow has become a target of some of the pastor’s critics. One blogger even claimed that Winslow, who previously attended Solid Rock, and John-Paul Miller are persons of interest in an FBI probe.

Winslow said he has not been contacted by federal officials, though he would be “happy to talk to the FBI.”

“I’d welcome an investigation,” he said. “There’s nothing to investigate. It’s a waste of time and resources. But certain people can’t move on. They’re doubling down on the situation.”

Winslow said he never officially joined the church and stopped attending a few months ago because his wife wanted a different style of worship music. Winslow also said he wanted to hear sermons that were more about God and less about the pastor’s personal life.

Winslow also said he wanted to hear sermons that were more about God and less about the pastor’s personal life.
I don't doubt that! I'm not a church-goer, but I'm pretty sure most people who do go to church would feel the same way. Some people who continue going to hear JPM preach might feel some loyalty toward him or to the church if they've been members for awhile. And I can imagine there might be some who continue to go out of a kind of morbid fascination or something? Kind of like how we can't resist gawking at an accident on the highway. For some, it might even be addictive, hearing him spill his personal secrets at the pulpit. Like how a lot of people get addicted to soap operas. Or reality TV.

About Mica's 911 call, . She drove to a remote area, called 911, and said she wanted her family to know where she was. She had other options if she just wanted to be found, why go out there and then call in your location? who knows when she would have been found I guess, maybe she wanted to make sure people knew she did this and not just taken off somewhere to get away. Maybe she wanted people to know how hurt she was and that she resorted to this, IDK it just feels strange.
Unfortunately I have some experience with people who have committed suicide and all three of them chose to go to places away from home to end their lives.

In all 3 cases they called LE to tell them what they were doing and where they could be found. All 3 told the 911 Operator that they didn’t want their families to worry about them.

Additionally, all 3 removed the battery from their phones. LE said it happens all the time. They don’t want to see people calling and don’t want anyone to talk them out of what they are about to do.

The choices a person makes when they decide to end their life may never make sense to us but a person in the amount of pain a suicidal person is experiencing isn’t really making thinking like the rest of us in that moment.

It’s such a sad and lonely act.

MOO

Unfortunately I have some experience with people who have committed suicide and all three of them chose to go to places away from home to end their lives.

In all 3 cases they called LE to tell them what they were doing and where they could be found. All 3 told the 911 Operator that they didn’t want their families to worry about them.

Additionally, all 3 removed the battery from their phones. LE said it happens all the time. They don’t want to see people calling and don’t want anyone to talk them out of what they are about to do.

The choices a person makes when they decide to end their life may never make sense to us but a person in the amount of pain a suicidal person is experiencing isn’t really making thinking like the rest of us in that moment.

It’s such a sad and lonely act.

MOO
And I have just the opposite of experience.
Three members of am extended family all killed themselves in their home.
A brother, a sister , and a daughter of dear dear friends, who had to pick up all the pieces.
One, was even so selfish, that he waited until just before his wife was arriving home.
They are wonderful people who have been able to move on....but those of us who are close to them always worry

“The proof is in the abuse,” Francis wrote on a post shared on the 'JusticeForMica' TikTok account. “Police reports were filed when JP threatened his life, we did a wellness check. That is when he got mad. Police stated “when they arrived to perform a wellness check, he was loading micas belongings into his truck. he stated he was not suicidal. #justiceformica.”

John-Paul Miller, 44, allegedly warned Mica's family that he was "armed" and "ready" and claimed "Mica can fix all of this" when her family threatened to call the police or send another relative if he showed up to her location.

“My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller, a father of five from his previous marriage, allegedly wrote to Mica in another string of messages.

“All you had to do was love me enough to drive home to me, but you don’t even care that much about me, I love you, I’m sorry.”

“If you come home today we can take off the rest of the year and go to counseling everyday. Go to Iceland. Do whatever in order to get well.

“I also desperately want a child with u. I’m just scared of this. This is the only reason I wouldn’t. I’m scared of divorce or putting the child thru things like this where u leave and aren’t willing to do whatever it takes.”
Domestic abuser, I wonder if he has a gun.
We are all in danger when domestic abusers explode.

And I have just the opposite of experience.
Three members of am extended family all killed themselves in their home.
A brother, a sister , and a daughter of dear dear friends, who had to pick up all the pieces.
One, was even so selfish, that he waited until just before his wife was arriving home.
They are wonderful people who have been able to move on....but those of us who are close to them always worry
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Abusers can use their own death as a weapon to "get back at" their victims, making them witness trauma.

Domestic abuser, I wonder if he has a gun.
We are all in danger when domestic abusers explode.
What scares me is this is normal in his world. I know of situations where the woman gets out of the cycle of abuse but I can't think of a single case of a man.

I think some church goers can respect a preacher who admits his sins and repents but this guy has a foot in crazy.

I'm curious about the financials. I wonder if this church is affiliated with any larger group of churches. Those require yearly audits and have business methods to follow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel
Back