TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why haven't they been searching that county from the start, if they had this info?
Because I'm not sure all branches of LE involved believed it. Look at it here, people on here have read many horrific cases and still can't believe when it happens in another case. Most of these small town depts. have never dealt with this sort of thing, they don't read the cases here, or anywhere, so it's just not something that they can even process.

Is this the end of the article? No way can it stop there!

snipped~
On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I wondered about BD ever since I found out her nurses license was revoked. I have been to those nurses board hearings in Oklahoma and in almost all of the cases the licenses were revoked due to drug usage. In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprized to learn there is a lot of drug issues going on with this whole family which lead to all kinds of crazy stuff.

I think she fooled a lot of people and fear there might be trouble in the town; all these people have been after LE, etc...there will be a lot of anger.

I thought BD was covering for SA - I've thought he had something to do with it from the beginning. I always wondered if anyone had confirmed his story that he "had been fired and went to his mothers". Apparently he didn't.

He had both the cell phones all day would that be correct, so how did someone see Hailey talking on it at her house?
somethings not making sense about both cell phones hitting on that same tower.

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I can't stay quiet anymore! I'm just sitting here going "omg omg!!". Holy crap you guys! I need a glass of wine....

I am in shock. I almost feel as if I will never post a theory on a crime again. How did I judge DB charachter so wrong. I believed her 100%.

It would be one thing for her to not say anything, but to have us believe in her with our heart and soul.

This must be a mistake. Please dont let it be that Hailey's mom had any part of this.
I am sick beyond belief now.
ohhhh my.. what bad news.

Still would like some others to go have a looksie at the bedroom photos.

it appears the bed coverings (sheets, blankets) are missing :waitasec:
at least from the vantage point the pics were taken

Does anyone know WHO took these pics on 1/5/11????

there are about 4 pictures, in a row, that show the room

Sarx...are there any other pics on there of her room???

Is this a pic after LE looked at her room? DO they leave them that messy??
I Remember my DD had a messy room, yet hed her little collections, & favorites around...but this just looks almost abandoned, not really lived in.
What is that under the window, on the other side of the bed frame in pic #219. A suitcase? top of tv?? Is that a handle to something?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10511room1.jpg

OMG I JUST WENT badk to pg 21 to play catch up after posting this
OMG

I knew somethign was HINKY, that it why I never got on board with .......nope not gonna say it

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities believe her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

Because I'm not sure all branches of LE involved believed it. Look at it here, people on here have read many horrific cases and still can't believe when it happens in another case. Most of these small town depts. have never dealt with this sort of thing, they don't read the cases here, or anywhere, so it's just not something that they can even process.

But they had the cell records...

Is there an emotional support forum here? I'm serious.... Jonathan's case about did me in.. but i'm sitting here sobbing.. maybe i'm too sensitive to be a member here :(

Poor Hailey Baby....

it appears the bed coverings (sheets, blankets) are missing :waitasec:
at least from the vantage point the pics were taken

Does anyone know WHO took these pics on 1/5/11????

there are about 4 pictures, in a row, that show the room

Sarx...are there any other pics on there of her room???

Is this a pic after LE looked at her room? DO they leave them that messy??
I Remember my DD had a messy room, yet hed her little collections, & favorites around...but this just looks almost abandoned, not really lived in.
What is that under the window, on the other side of the bed frame in pic #219. A suitcase? top of tv?? Is that a handle to something?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10511room1.jpg

the pics were in a media video IIRC

Well now so many things are hitting me in the face that I was totally blinded by before. Now we probably can figure out that she really probably never even wanted TES to come in and start searching. I believed every word that came out of her mouth. My SIL always calls me gullible and boy does he have that right. When I think now what that little girl has seen and possibly been through I am sickened. Feeling like I have been kicked in the stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Withergaming101