TX - Sarah Ann Warriner, Decapitated by Her Son. Denton. May 2019

PastTense

Reaction score
A Denton man used a hacksaw to cut off his mother’s head in her apartment earlier this month before he fled to Oklahoma, according to Denton police... Kenneth Warriner told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram earlier this moth that his son had had a mental breakdown just months before the body of his ex-wife was found on May 5 in Denton. “She had allowed him (Isaac) to stay with her after his last rehabilitation stay,” Kenneth Warriner said the May 6 interview. “He was prescribed psychotic drugs to try and help, but that didn’t seem to work.”...Isaac Warriner was arrested May 6 in Love County in Oklahoma after a brief chase. Love County is about 55 miles north of Denton.
Texas man decapitated mother’s body in Denton apartment before fleeing, police say

Wow, just wow. His mother, I can't ... So glad they found him. I'm not sure I even want to know how she died, but hope they locate the rest of her. :(

I’m resurrecting this to see if anyone has been able to find anymore information about why there hasn’t been any movement on his trial. I knew this kid personally and knew his mother as well and I’m still baffled by this case and what really happened.

I’m resurrecting this to see if anyone has been able to find anymore information about why there hasn’t been any movement on his trial. I knew this kid personally and knew his mother as well and I’m still baffled by this case and what really happened.

Summarizing - He's been in county jail since 2019 because a psychologist found him mentally incompetent, but the state hospital he was supposed to be placed in doesn't have a bed available.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VickyVersa
Back