VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Punched the family dog"...:stormingmad:...

Poor dog has nothing to do with any of this.

*how's this for some "character insight"...

Yep. Here's a thought. Maybe, since they live in Norfolk, he was always a SEAL wannabee and was just practicing his SEAL training in that getup. Knowing WH, that will be what he comes with next. Oh, wait...that actually makes more sense than he usually does.

I used to work at a Local sporting goods store that sold guns...and there are SO MANY wanabees in our area.

Okay... I have really tried to have an open mind here, but this guy is seriously the biggest idiot I've ever encountered.

You know, I'm just going to give WH the benefit of the doubt. I think he is doing research. Research for a book he is writing called "How to Become a Suspect in a Missing Person's Case: 20 Top Tips on How You Too Can Get Arrested"

Newbie here.. Absolutely baffled by this case. I live close to the family and my heart is breaking for this child.

Re: "Punched the family dog"...:stormingmad:...

Poor dog has nothing to do with any of this.

*how's this for some "character insight"...

And the guy whose house was broken into? Did he have anything to do with it?

raysgirl1126 sent in a request for the missing person's report on the 17th and was told it would take up to 5 days to receive it, if memory serves. Hopefully once she has it she'll share that info here and it will answer a few questions. Or, as seems to be the pattern in this case, bring up 800 more questions we hadn't even thought of before.

So glad you brought this up...

When it was shared that it would take 5 days to (possibly) receive the MP Report.. That seemed so far into the future (since I want ALL the answers right NOW, dontcha know...:giggle:)

But... Here it is... The 22nd, 5 days later from the 17th...

I hope we get to be privy to the MP Report information....soon...

:please:

Okay... I have really tried to have an open mind here, but this guy is seriously the biggest idiot I've ever encountered.

Oh, you haven't been around here much, have you? ;) I assure you, there are bigger ones.

It was done because she wanted to have the same last name as her sibling. Has nothing to do with WH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why change it to Hadsell? Why not change it to the last name that her two younger siblings have?

Then why change it to Hadsell? Why not change it to the last name that her two younger siblings have?

When I was 15 my mother remarried and the man wanted to adopt me so I would have his name. This would be easily integrated in with all the paperwork going into the marriage. This made it easier for finance-related things, and made the family look more cohesive, ie no new business associates would have to ask about the step-kid or "how long have you two been married" type things. I didn't think my father would be cool with that, so I declined. In AJs case, she may have just went along with it (she was too young to have a choice but I am sure they asked her first), especially if she didn't feel like it would offend ZH or was too enamoured by WH at the time to care if it did.

In the end, she still is not his daughter and the name is meaningless to how she disappeared or who was responsible IMO.

what guy is going to kidnap a neighbor and leave her Monogramed jacket rolled up behind a sofa cushion.

I bet the poor neighbour has been plenty traumatized by that attempt to frame him.

So glad you brought this up...

When it was shared that it would take 5 days to (possibly) receive the MP Report.. That seemed so far into the future (since I want ALL the answers right NOW, dontcha know...:giggle:)

But... Here it is... The 22nd, 5 days later from the 17th...

I hope we get to be privy to the MP Report information....soon...

:please:

It's probably 5 business days. So it may be a couple more days.

Okay, I mean, I feel like there really isn't much left to do here. It is clear that LE knows what is going on. It is clear that WH is done for, IMO. Now we wait.

He went on record to say his wife told him that the police found her jacket after executing a search warrant on a home. He was arrested for breaking into said home with her jacket in-hand BEFORE he allegedly learned about it. What more can be said!?

FYI guys, CH's FB is not approved here, so it's time to end the fishing expedition. :peace:

Okay, I mean, I feel like there really isn't much left to do here. It is clear that LE knows what is going on. It is clear that WH is done for, IMO. Now we wait.

He went on record to say his wife told him that the police found her jacket after executing a search warrant on a home. He was arrested for breaking into said home with her jacket in-hand BEFORE he allegedly learned about it. What more can be said!?

That he has proven to all that he's a bold faced liar? (Although, has it been established he actually went into the home WITH her jacket? I'm not sure I'm clear on that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli