Viable Suspect: Terry Hobbs - #2

There was nothing laughable about the prosecutions theory. People have just been hoodwinked into believing turtles done it.

In a day. In a small stream. I m saying unlikely.

The defence pulled a masterstroke changing the narration of the case.

But looking at what was found...tell me echols doesnt fit the profile. What people dont realise is the defence is not working on gathering facts what their working on is whats possible to push this crime away from the west memphis 3.

Unfortunately gullible people believe it.

Can we put up some of echols severe mental problems and violence. And see if he can match the profile.
I would find it extremely far fetched to believe that any human body submerged for about 12 hours in any body of water that contained snapping turtles would remain unmarked by the time it was pulled out.

And that remains true regardless of whether the wm3 committed this crime or not.

There was nothing laughable about the prosecutions theory. People have just been hoodwinked into believing turtles done it.

In a day. In a small stream. I m saying unlikely.

The defence pulled a masterstroke changing the narration of the case.

But looking at what was found...tell me echols doesnt fit the profile. What people dont realise is the defence is not working on gathering facts what their working on is whats possible to push this crime away from the west memphis 3.

Unfortunately gullible people believe it.

Can we put up some of echols severe mental problems and violence. And see if he can match the profile.
You're not understanding profiling. The profile is based on the particulars of the crime. We don't have crime scene photos, but we have quite a few details—enough to know that the crime was committed by someone close to one of the victims. Echols fails that basic litmus test.

You can post as many of his mental health records as you want to—they won't change anything. I don't care if they found a dozen severed heads in his refrigerator, he still doesn't fit the profile of the perpetrator of this particular crime.

You're not understanding profiling. The profile is based on the particulars of the crime. We don't have crime scene photos, but we have quite a few details—enough to know that the crime was committed by someone close to one of the victims. Echols fails that basic litmus test.

You can post as many of his mental health records as you want to—they won't change anything. I don't care if they found a dozen severed heads in his refrigerator, he still doesn't fit the profile of the perpetrator of this particular crime.

If i can find other cases that dont fit the profile can you at least admit echols becomes a suspect. What they,ve done is sat down together and worked out something thats highly improbable then changed everything to point away from echols. Thats their job. They do the ssme thing everytime. Steve avery had his very own jerry driver. The police woman that he initially fell out with. They both had these unexplainable vendettas. And yet we see reports of the same thing from other people time and time again. The town was against them...same in both cases. Brendan and jessie we,re both retards...by all accounts they werent intelligent people but both still functioned without any sort of help. Its massively exagerated in both cases. Jessies interegation was widely lied about...the length of time. Another lie from them. They found other suspects....then hounded them from all sides. The same thing happened to brendsns brother. Then they go with animals playing a part...like the owl in the staircase. You see the same tactics employed time and time again. Luckily callaghan got his site out because paradise lost, memphis 3 and forgotten memphis 3 have been hatchet jobs leaving out many important details. Same way making a murderer did.

We,re turtles ever seen at the site. Not one report of a turtle. Not one person mentioned snapping turtles in their reports. Has anyone ever came across anything similar in any case where snapping turtles done damage in a narrow stream like that.

He doesn't fit the title of this thread either.

Terry Hobbs has no alibi between approximately 6.30 and 8 pm on the night of the murders. He says he was with David Jacoby, but Jacoby contradicts him.

He doesn't fit the title of this thread either.

Terry Hobbs has no alibi between approximately 6.30 and 8 pm on the night of the murders. He says he was with David Jacoby, but Jacoby contradicts him.

How do you explain the three different knots?

And the lack of crime scene evidence against him?

If i can find other cases that dont fit the profile can you at least admit echols becomes a suspect. What they,ve done is sat down together and worked out something thats highly improbable then changed everything to point away from echols. Thats their job. They do the ssme thing everytime. Steve avery had his very own jerry driver. The police woman that he initially fell out with. They both had these unexplainable vendettas. And yet we see reports of the same thing from other people time and time again. The town was against them...same in both cases. Brendan and jessie we,re both retards...by all accounts they werent intelligent people but both still functioned without any sort of help. Its massively exagerated in both cases. Jessies interegation was widely lied about...the length of time. Another lie from them. They found other suspects....then hounded them from all sides. The same thing happened to brendsns brother. Then they go with animals playing a part...like the owl in the staircase. You see the same tactics employed time and time again. Luckily callaghan got his site out because paradise lost, memphis 3 and forgotten memphis 3 have been hatchet jobs leaving out many important details. Same way making a murderer did.

We,re turtles ever seen at the site. Not one report of a turtle. Not one person mentioned snapping turtles in their reports. Has anyone ever came across anything similar in any case where snapping turtles done damage in a narrow stream like that.

Ryan Clarke, among others, is on record as saying that there were snapping turtles in those woods. The notion that three bodies could be submerged in water for hours with snapping turtles present and the turtles don't touch the bodies is a very far fetched one. What do you think, they have vegetarian turtles in Arkansas?

How do you explain the three different knots?

And the lack of crime scene evidence against him?
Three different knots is misleading. Two of them were tied with slightly different versions of the square knot, and one was tied more elaborately.

The crime scene evidence points to Terry Hobbs more than it does to the wm3.

Ryan Clarke, among others, is on record as saying that there were snapping turtles in those woods. The notion that three bodies could be submerged in water for hours with snapping turtles present and the turtles don't touch the bodies is a very far fetched one. What do you think, they have vegetarian turtles in Arkansas?

Shawn ryan clarke and the other ones when we,re their affadavits made. I m unsure of it. But did anyone mention them at the time? Are we talking about affadavits made many many years later.

Can anyone show me a report of anyone mentioning snapping turtles at the time of the crime. Surely there will be a lot of them. Someone must have mentioned them.

Shawn ryan clarke and the other ones when we,re their affadavits made. I m unsure of it. But did anyone mention them at the time? Are we talking about affadavits made many many years later.

Can anyone show me a report of anyone mentioning snapping turtles at the time of the crime. Surely there will be a lot of them. Someone must have mentioned them.
Ryan Clarke mentioned them, he said they used to catch them up there back in 1993 and race them in the swimming pool.

Three different knots is misleading. Two of them were tied with slightly different versions of the square knot, and one was tied more elaborately.

The crime scene evidence points to Terry Hobbs more than it does to the wm3.

Terry hobbs has tied three kids up using two slightly different knots...and one completely different knot? Does he really have the brains to do that.

Hes done everything in an hour and a half...found the kids...caught the kids. Killed them. Tied them up. Got back without raising suspicion....the only thing hes left is one hair thats consistant with him and 1.5 percent of the population.

People dont see the difficulty in hobbs a lone man...managing to kill all three kids. Surely probability tells us it was the work of more than one. Most likely 3 or more.

In terms of probability...with what we know...who,s more likely to kill 3 boys. Tie up using 3 different knots. A man alone with a limited time schedule. Or 3 boys with no alibi whatsoever.

Ryan Clarke mentioned them, he said they used to catch them up there back in 1993 and race them in the swimming pool.

Catch them back in 1993? What year did he mention it? Confused by the back in 93 bit. When was he speaking.

Put up the other reports of turtle sighting at the time if you can. There was a lot of people making reports surely theres been a good mention of the snapping turtles etc. Surely someones spotted something.

Catch them back in 1993? What year did he mention it? Confused by the back in 93 bit. When was he speaking.

Put up the other reports of turtle sighting at the time if you can. There was a lot of people making reports surely theres been a good mention of the snapping turtles etc. Surely someones spotted something.
You're grasping at straws now. Ryan Clarke's statement is perfectly credible.

What's not credible is your insinuation that they couldn't have been there in 1993 or someone would have mentioned them. People don't usually mention the local wildlife when they're being questioned about a murder. The first time anybody asked Ryan Clarke about turtles was 2007, and he said yes there were turtles there back in 1993.

Terry hobbs has tied three kids up using two slightly different knots...and one completely different knot? Does he really have the brains to do that.

Hes done everything in an hour and a half...found the kids...caught the kids. Killed them. Tied them up. Got back without raising suspicion....the only thing hes left is one hair thats consistant with him and 1.5 percent of the population.

People dont see the difficulty in hobbs a lone man...managing to kill all three kids. Surely probability tells us it was the work of more than one. Most likely 3 or more.

In terms of probability...with what we know...who,s more likely to kill 3 boys. Tie up using 3 different knots. A man alone with a limited time schedule. Or 3 boys with no alibi whatsoever.
One lone adult male is perfectly capable of killing three children. It's happened in many other cases, I don't know why it couldn't have happened here.

You're assuming that my opinion is based on something that the defense has said; it isn't. The defense's case is irrelevant to me; I've never read the testimony of the defense witnesses. I have read the prosecution's evidence (if you can call it evidence).

As soon as I read the details of the crime, I knew that the prosecution's theory was absurd. I'm very familiar with false confessions, so the confession by the suspect with a borderline IQ didn't faze me.

One lone adult male is perfectly capable of killing three children. It's happened in many other cases, I don't know why it couldn't have happened here.

With what we know. What is more probable. 3 different knots. 2 similar and one completely different. One guy with a limited time frame.

On the otherhand 3 people....with no real alibi,s no accounting for them and no real limited time frame.

Who,s more probable. Be honest now.

You're grasping at straws now. Ryan Clarke's statement is perfectly credible.

What's not credible is your insinuation that they couldn't have been there in 1993 or someone would have mentioned them. People don't usually mention the local wildlife when they're being questioned about a murder. The first time anybody asked Ryan Clarke about turtles was 2007, and he said yes there were turtles there back in 1993.

No ones mentioned them. Seriously not one person mentioned snapping turtles back in 93. All the reports taking. All the law enforcement involved. Everyone in arkansas with the case in their mind and no ones thought to mention the snapping turtles. Not one single person has mentioned them. No ones thought wait a minute theres one of them snapping turtles maybe the injuries has came from that.

Ryan clark was actually going out with jason baldwins ex girlfriend at the time he made that statement and he was pointing the finger at his step father mark byers for the crime. He mentioned the snapping turtles after the defence came up with the idea many many years after the crime was comitted. Kids that we,re out looking the same night we,re also asked about seeing snapping turtles...they all denied ever seeing any.

More to the point tho...no one involved ever mentioned the snapping turtles till years later after the defence came up with the theory. I find that incredible. No one in the whole town or in law enforcement ever thought maybe the snapping turtles have caused some of the injuries.

Ryan clarke was out catching all these snapping turtles and yet no one has ever thought to mention there ever being any snapping turtles back in 93.

With what we know. What is more probable. 3 different knots. 2 similar and one completely different. One guy with a limited time frame.

On the otherhand 3 people....with no real alibi,s no accounting for them and no real limited time frame.

Who,s more probable. Be honest now.
Terry Hobbs was looking for the boys in that limited time frame. He had reason be angry at Steven for not coming home when he was told to. He was known to have a violent temper.

Angry stepfather finds his stepson breaking curfew, hits him harder than he meant to and realising he could now be in serious trouble, bashes the two witnesses over the head then hides the bodies. It would have taken maybe half an hour from start to finish, plenty of time for Hobbs to do it.

Or, three random teenagers killed them for no apparent reason and managed to leave no trace of themselves at the crime scene. Yeah right.

No ones mentioned them. Seriously not one person mentioned snapping turtles back in 93. All the reports taking. All the law enforcement involved. Everyone in arkansas with the case in their mind and no ones thought to mention the snapping turtles. Not one single person has mentioned them. No ones thought wait a minute theres one of them snapping turtles maybe the injuries has came from that.

Ryan clark was actually going out with jason baldwins ex girlfriend at the time he made that statement and he was pointing the finger at his step father mark byers for the crime. He mentioned the snapping turtles after the defence came up with the idea many many years after the crime was comitted. Kids that we,re out looking the same night we,re also asked about seeing snapping turtles...they all denied ever seeing any.

More to the point tho...no one involved ever mentioned the snapping turtles till years later after the defence came up with the theory. I find that incredible. No one in the whole town or in law enforcement ever thought maybe the snapping turtles have caused some of the injuries.

Ryan clarke was out catching all these snapping turtles and yet no one has ever thought to mention there ever being any snapping turtles back in 93.
So you're basically saying Ryan Clarke made it up.

I don't buy that at all. He has no reason to make up lies about the circumstances surrounding his brothers murder, and he would have to be a pretty despicable person to do so. I don't see any reason to believe that he is despicable, he comes across as perfectly credible to me.

Lets be fair tho. I m happy with your theory regarding hobbs as long as we have the same fairness against the west memphis 3.

Damien echols an extensive record of being mentally ill...sucking blood from people. Reports of him killing sacrificing and eating animals.

Reports of him being involved in cults. Reports he wanted to sacrifice his unborn son. Reports by everyone that he was a genuine loon...with severe mental illness and a lust for violence. Claimed he got power from drinking peoples blood and actually carried it out. Spoke about sacrificing people. Being a white witch and practising the occult. Threatened to eat his dad. Threatened to kill his girlfriends parents. Had on record saying they we,re gearing up something more than animals. These reports we,re in before the crime was comitted.

A boy turns up confessing they done it. Three different knots pointing to three different killers. Damien tells people he done it. All three have no alibi,s. Two we,re proven false and one never even gave one. We have an account that jason was out with damien that night. What we,re these kids up to that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back