What do you feel happened to Summer Wells - Poll

What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

• Total voters
My fence condo is in the "undecided" section.

I can only hope that LE has a lot of information that hasn't been released to the public.

I do believe so. They are tight lipped in order to protect as much integrity of the case as they can. That's what I believe, hope, and pray.

Agree! After all this time and torment, "somebody" must come clean. Plus, it's way past time to treat Summer right, you know?

I stick to my original speculation that Summer was unsupervised long enough to wander off, go adventuring, had an accident and her remains are on a "secondary surface". (Slipped between rocks, etc.) It will take a drop cam to find her. I still believe she is very close to the house.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I could not even begin to guess at what happened. I am leaning towards a Jayme Closs type of scenario where someone completely unknown to the family came upon her somehow and took her, perhaps after a decent amount of planning. This person really could have come across her anywhere- Jayme's abductor happened to be caught behind the school bus one day and saw her get off the bus in her driveway. I think what happened to Summer is equally random. I really think that if the family had had anything to do with it, SOMEONE would have rolled by now. While the family has its own set of issues and prior criminal charges, none of them strike me as criminal masterminds capable of keeping such a secret completely under wraps for this amount of time. And sadly, all this means that it may be quite a while before we learn what happened to Summer. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back