Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What secret investigation?

The investigation being led by Asst AG Paul Ahler, head of a special division, who argued to the COA to have access to sealed docs from the trial without having to inform her appellate attys what was being investigated.

This is the day he got her. One of my favorite moment of the trial. Later on he would call Chelsea Young from Tesoro to put the final nail in the coffin.

*Start at 3:34:00*
[video=youtube;V-dIe_QIWZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dIe_QIWZI[/video]

You should watch the defense team during this exchange....it's priceless as JW is usually writing but she suddenly stops and KM is constantly touching his face or fixing his collar.

The investigation being led by Asst AG Paul Ahler, head of a special division, who argued to the COA to have access to sealed docs from the trial without having to inform her appellate attys what was being investigated.

What is PA investigating?

Transcribed letter from Shawna talking about the hell in PV. and the butcheress. Strange that page 5 is missing.

Jodi is back in my vent, and downstairs is one lifer and two DP, we call it a 4 pack because we share the vent and can talk via the vents.

After Jodi’s last media ordeal, they pulled her up front to see the Warden Frigo (I can’t even get her to respond to a kite) and they shook the entire C-Pod with dogs and we each had to walk through the metal detector . As Jodi was up front, they tossed her room looking for a cell phone, of course if they would of checked their phone system 1st, they would of saved themselves a lot of trouble knowing the call came from DOC!

Then Jodi went to the office and was asking to be able to get her hair cut by another inmate which is normal but CO4 (name redacted) said "no" so Jodi called her a cocblocker to the CO3 (redacted name) that was the liason in the haircut issue, he went back to CO4 (I redacted name) and told her what Jodi called her, so she put Jodi on report for sexual inappropriate comment. Jodi lost her contact privilege that took her 6 months to earn.

“Cocblock” is a very common term on/in every prison that means to “block”. I myself would never use the term because it sounds inappropriate. So now her room is tossed all the time and it is harassment and I hate being next to someone targeted but hopefully she will learn to use better judgement with public and DOC.

As far as inmates go, Jodi is quiet and respectful at all times and this prison is full of murderers and worse in nature than Jodi Arias.

This yard is also full of child molesters, baby killers. Jodi view people against her as haters, myself I do not. I see them as mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers etc that feel passionately about her cime.

I want to ensure all of you that a life sentence is way worse than a death sentence. She is not given the same opportunities that other Lifers are given and she is under a microscope. Jodi does have a lot of support .

Many people want to know about how I feel about her not being on death row and I just laugh because she has it worse. I can get executed and no matter how pretty the artist paints a picture, its prison and in AZ. Its hard time and and in the grace of God go I.

I can’t get legal calls scheduled due to “inconvenience” but Jodi can get back to back legal calls in one day, or we have been trying for months to Warden , Jodi goes viral and Jodi gets a one on one, so that special treatment does irritate me. I have a broken window, a sink that doesn’t drain, no light installed, and a messed up room but she …

((Page 4 abruptly stopped))

This is far fetched, but is it possible....JM said the felon almost got away with the murder, the felon said mark my words no one will convict me, the felon murders TA, his camera is found with pictures in the washer, the felon stays for some time cleaning up...she has time to take more pictures, as a trophy, maybe a few pieces of TA clothes no one misses. Remember she thinks she is smarter then all, so she would want trophies. Who would know she is smart.

The felon leaves, takes the gun, the knife and maybe a taser (for those who think she used one), plus all this: Three gas cans, floor mats for the car, her clothing, shoes, toiletry articles an anything else she brought that day.

The felon drives and is late an ENTIRE day to meet up with another 'friend'.

Now rememeber this is preplanned...she had days, weeks, months to plan the murder. I think the murder seed was there a lot longer then we know. No one know her where abouts every day during these months the felons anger is building, the felon may have done a dry run of sorts, really studied the route, at least to an area where she could have stashed the trophies.

I am thinking, in the day she traveled and was late seeing her friend, she did stop to get rid of anything bloody, but I think she had another camera and took pictures after the murder as a memory....the trophies, pictures and anything TA related, are buried somewhere along the route for her to retrieve later....because she really thought he was 'home free'.

With the fact she had another gun and knives ready to leave again and probably going to kill..she woul want more trophies, (and I think it was Mimi and Deanna both next on the hit list)....I know BTK, here in Wichita, and other murders had lots of trophies. I bet the felon did too. Maybe one day a biker, hiker, builder, someone, will find these things. I just cannot see the felon destroying everything and not have extra pictures to look at again and again to boost her ego.

JMO

Do you think it is possible given this strange case?

My only thought on trophy pics is how desperate she was to see the crime scene pics during her interrogation. If she had trophy pics she would have had a month to study them to get an idea of what the police would find//record. But JM/Flores report she was begging to see the pictures and especially the ones of T body.

I do think she planned the route and perhaps did take some item she thought no one would miss to remind her of Travis

Re the squared off foot discussion, I think the square in the back of the toe might be the grout between the tiles.
jmo

Yes that could easily be adding to the illusion. I know if you imagine a black sock or two over this shoe,
Airwalkshoes.jpg

this "foot" does make more sense, especially if you take into account the grout line and possible blood pools.
TAdragged2b.jpg

Yes that could easily be adding to the illusion. I know if you imagine a black sock or two over this shoe,
View attachment 89336

this "foot" does make more sense, especially if you take into account the grout line and possible blood pools.
View attachment 89337

That's a very good find. Weren't her receipts stored in an Airwalk box? I was thinking it looked like a Keds type sneaker.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That's a very good find. Weren't her receipts stored in an Airwalk box? I was thinking it looked like a Keds type sneaker.

That's why I looked for an Airwalk ladies shoe that matched the profile in the crime pic, though I honestly don't know if that's the kind she had. Finding pics of her feet is as difficult as pics of her "broken" finger...

The top shoe is a Converse style. Why the sock over the shoe, so she could keep the shoes without blood on them?? Further premeditation, nobody does that.

The top shoe is a Converse style. Why the sock over the shoe, so she could keep the shoes without blood on them?? Further premeditation, nobody does that.

I doubt the blood was so much an issue since the shoes were likely going to be soaked with it anyway, prints on the otoh.

I doubt the blood was so much an issue since the shoes were likely going to be soaked with it anyway, prints on the otoh.
Good point, but pretty stupid of her to be worrying about leaving bloody shoe prints when she left her bloody palm print on the wall and didn't bother to wash it off!!! I think these photos and the palm print sunk her more than the gas cans. To me, 2 vs 3 cans isn't a big difference, still premeditated even if it was only 2 cans. She still never planned to buy gas in the state of Arizona, just every other state to leave a record of her road trip.

After listening to the interviews with JM where he talks about how pivotal the "three gas can" moment was, and how he saw JA's visage change dramatically in that moment, I was curious to go back and watch again. Been looking all day, but can't find it.

Does anyone have an idea of what day that occurred?

TIA

There was a major "gas can" sequence in the cross of DB, right after Gus Searcy. I watched the whole thing today. It was on Day 2? David Lohr version? JA looks panicked the whole time, licking her lips, wondering where the discussion is going to go. She knows JM is homing in on the nexus of premeditation, and she hasn't thought of this issue before. And she has to wait until her own cross for the whole thing to develop, because at this point, JM is only talking about 2 gas cans!

That is what I saw to begin with when the darker pic was in play "sock over shoe" but I'm still looking and a friend of mine who works with images is going to study it tonight.

Sock over shoe=premeditation. Why the heck else would you put socks over shoes unless you did so with forethought?

BBM - I would have to agree with this. What do you think of my red comments in this clearer pic of the ceiling inadvertent shot from JM's book?

View attachment 89321

Good photo!

I think you're right about the hair. The camera would have been tilted with the lens upward. It's too thick for TA's hair? It capture her hair as she's bent over? I can't figure out if there's a strap. What's the back swathe in the upper right hand corner? The edge of it is not parallel to the line the ceiling makes. And it's fuzzy-ish unlike the ceiling panel with the light on it.

Thanks so much for this pic Val, I've long thought it was hair at the top of the pic but the other copies were too dark to be sure.

Also, something is covering the upper right corner.

Did Jodi maybe have her hair tied? And that's a ponytail? Is it fabric with a very low pile? A sleeve? As it's ready to stab? It's a raised right arm?

Dang, this is horrible.

I was actually quite surprised at the stain on the seat by the Bible, given his penchant for cleanliness. Though I suppose Naps might be to blame...

Oops, I missed the stain. Jodi's diaper leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcd115