Netflix or Amazon Prime recommendations

I'm enjoying Slow Horses on Apple TV+ The second season began a couple of weeks ago. Gary Oldman is fab (of course!) and I love spy thrillers of most any sort.

I just came across this a day or two ago, had posted on another thread .
Its an Amazon original with Tommy Lee Jones, Included free with Prime.
Haven’t watched it yet, but it looks good.

We watched it last night. It was very good.

I just started Sex Education on Netflix. I’ve seen it promoted for years but never seemed interesting. The first episode or two were just okay but then it really picked up.

I watch alot of stuff on Tubi. It's free with lots of older movies. It has commercials, but they aren't too bad or loud. I even watched the original Al Jolson's Jazz Singer from 1927 last week. (I could not find that movie anywhere, but it popped up on Tubi under Classics) It's got alot more classic movies that Netflix has. Many of them are high demand classic movies too.

I watch alot of stuff on Tubi. It's free with lots of older movies. It has commercials, but they aren't too bad or loud. I even watched the original Al Jolson's Jazz Singer from 1927 last week. (I could not find that movie anywhere, but it popped up on Tubi under Classics) It's got alot more classic movies that Netflix has. Many of them are high demand classic movies too.
Tubi is awesome!
I watched the Documentary
‘ All the Queen's Horses ‘
Very good

I just checked out Tubi, lots of great movies!

I’ve had a busy, crazy week so I wanted something to watch that doesn’t require thinking, lol.

I am currently watching episodes of The Flintstones. Used to be my favorite cartoon when I was 7 or 8.

I just checked out Tubi, lots of great movies!

I’ve had a busy, crazy week so I wanted something to watch that doesn’t require thinking, lol.

I am currently watching episodes of The Flintstones. Used to be my favorite cartoon when I was 7 or 8.
We watched Lonesome Dove on tubi today. One of our favorites.

Ohhhh--I receive a notification from amazon prime as a suggestion to add to my watch list. I havent seen it yet, but hope to this weekend

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back