Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
larger version of the smile w/the JB factor included
42171204.jpg

:confused: it looks to me like a grimace and not a smile but I'm probably wrong

Looked like that light colored van really didn't care if they took out a protester or two. Most people go a little slower through there.

I have been saying this all day, but i just have a horrible feeling about her being out now. Before she had "someone" watching her and protecting her at all times. She could off herself or someone could shoot her while she is going to and from Baiz's office. I just think with all of the new evidence out there, something horrible is going to happen. jmo

On one of the news channels they had on video Casey getting ready to walk out into the crowd of media people while she was still inside the building and she was smiling and laughing before she got outside. :furious:

On one of the news channels they had on video Casey getting ready to walk out into the crowd of media people while she was still inside the building and she was smiling and laughing before she got outside. :furious:

You know...I REALLY don't like this girl. I REALLY REALLY don't.

Yep..saw that..watched it twice..she was smiling and laughing until she walked out the door into the crowd of reporters

Id like to whipe that smile off her face!

and you know what? a jury will watch that, too, and think the same thing we are thinking.
Yep..saw that..watched it twice..she was smiling and laughing until she walked out the door into the crowd of reporters

I'd love to know what their signs say...

As for the protestors, I support them as long as they arent disrupting innocent bystanders (neighbors) like keeping them at night, etc. I want people in her face telling her the truth, showing her that we know shes lying and are not falling for her bs, that WE care more about that little girl than she ever did and WE are speaking up for Caylee and fighting for her. I want her to feel like the evil witch that she is and to never have a day of peace again in her life for what she did to Caylee. So yes, I support those protestors. And a few have asked why they arent searching for Caylee, just wanted to clarify because they talked about that, most of those protestors are involved in the seach by day and then at night they go to the house to protest, so they are trying to bring her home too. I just dont like seeing little kids out there, I think thats completely innappropriate.

Did anyone see the fight that broke out? I only seen a glimpse but that was it. What happened and why was there a fight?

I saw on NG that some of the protesters that are there were searching for Caylee all day and then they went there to the house to protest.
And for real,.. Casey knows where Caylee is (or knows who knows where she is) and she is sitting in the AC while people who don't even know Caylee are searching for her. It is sickening! jmo

you know the usual..

Baby Killer...

Rot in H#LL

somehow this made me chuckle...not sure why...i think it was the general "ho-hum"ness with which I read it

"Ohhh....you know....burn witch burn....things like that....."

....I need to step away for a bit, I think....

okay there is a window on the door, and then a blue-ish oval underneath. What is that? a light?

somehow this made me chuckle...not sure why...i think it was the general "ho-hum"ness with which I read it

"Ohhh....you know....burn witch burn....things like that....."

....I need to step away for a bit, I think....

LOL:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member