Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

Witness uses propofol in ICU and he is trained in the use of propofol.

Witness actually uses propofol in critical care with intubation tubes.​

Explaining how important it is to have supervision of the patient. Really shows how CM utterly failed MJ.. IMO

Fine line between moderate sedation and falling into general sedation. Make sure there is not an accumulation of the drug when on management doses. Talking of propofol. (paraphrased totally)

Witness discussing the required monitoring equipment when using propofol in critical care.

I wonder how many more witnesses prosecution has that will drive this fact home to the jury?

Now going through what Murray did not do for MJ for standard of care. What witness found when reviewing.

Extreme violation in standard of care.

Wow to listen to this Dr and all that is involved with adminstering this drug and knowing from Dr M's own words what he was doing is, he was just so wrong wow I am speechless absolutely speechless!!!

Witness discussing the required monitoring equipment when using propofol in critical care.

I wonder how many more witnesses prosecution has that will drive this fact home to the jury?

On HLN they said this one and one more expert witness. We will find out soon.

I think by now everyone gets it when it comes to how to administer propofol.
I hope this is the last witness of this sort. It is becoming over-kill.
I'm going to think that by now the jury is thinking, do they think we are idiots? We get it!!!

Anyone know if Dr Klein will be called?
I'm trying to figure if it would even be necessary or relevant.

I bet he's watching this and skirming in his chair.... if he did in fact give MJ propofol.

Ok this Dr is freakin me out.....

I know no medical professional will ever put me or any family member out without me freakin checking every reference they have for the last 20 years including their kindergarten teacher.

I think by now everyone gets it when it comes to how to administer propofol.
I hope this is the last witness of this sort. It is becoming over-kill.
I'm going to think that by now the jury is thinking, do they think we are idiots? We get it!!!

Both of these Dr.s reviewed Murray so I can see why prosecution called them. And this one uses propofol in his critical care work, so he really makes sense. But I am kind of only half paying attention because it is the same things we heard from the last Dr.

Anyone know if Dr Klein will be called?
I'm trying to figure if it would even be necessary

I bet he's watching this and skirming in his chair.... if he did in fact give MJ propofol.

I thought I heard that his records were coming in but not Klein I think. I am sure his records are as truthful as Dr Murrary's. <insert eye roll>

On HLN they said this one and one more expert witness. We will find out soon.

Re more witnesses.... this is what it says below TMZ's live screen monitor:

"Cardiologist Dr. Alon Steinberg is on the stand now -- one of only three more witnesses left on the prosecution list.

Also expected ... a sleep expert and an anesthesiologist -- who will, no doubt, rip Dr. Conrad Murray for using Propofol as a sleep aid for Michael Jackson.

Surprisingly, prosecutor David Walgren has not yet called one of his star witnesses, Det. Orlando Martinez."

more deviations from standards of care, and I am still surprised that defence has moved on from one of the tenets of there defence which was MJ drank the propofol that killed him, I don't buy there story that they have only just learned that if he drank it it would have had little effect, surely they had asked experts this pre trial

I wonder whether now they will say that CM left the propofol in a syringe that was attached to the IV and as per CMs statement when MJ woke up he always reached for his IV and either by accident or intent he self administered the fatal dose

I thought I heard that his records were coming in but not Klein I think. I am sure his records are as truthful as Dr Murrary's. <insert eye roll>

That is what I heard as well. I still find Dr. Klein hinky. Creepy too. IMO

This surprises me that defense just lets all this testimony go on without trying to stop it or object in some way. Of course on the other hand what could they object to?

Talking about keeping charts, important to spot changes, trends before something bad happens..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back