Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the power point? Was it lost too?

Why on Earth would this part of discovery be missing after the D got back on the case? If you were the D, got unconstitutionally kicked off the case (per the Indiana Supreme Court), then discovery was missing when the discovery was returned to you after getting back on the case, would you find that
suspicious?
I'll take a guess, strictly a guess...collusion?

It's also important to note that the first time that Trooper Purdy heard the word "Odin" or "Odinite" wasn't even through Unified Command or any other law enforcement officer, but rather through Becky Patty, who is Libby German's grandmother.

Becky Patty, while talking to Trooper Purdy, informed Purdy that Abby Williams had dated Holder's son (Logan) and that Logan's dad was an Odinist named Brad Holder
.”
View attachment 499828

Source:
p. 50
https://www.scribd.com/document/672126677/DELPHI-Memorandum-in-Support-of-Motion-pdf
Very interesting.

That said, cyberstalking/pedofile rings/cyber bullies can be effortlessly combined with virgin sacrifice lore. I would focus on the former as a more likely primary motivation.

So Patton is being called to testify in the trial. He must have some pretty detailed information. "Shooting them in the back"... hmm with a camera? A phone? A tripod? ...back of the woods?

There is no context to the statement so just like the Franks... conclusions will be jumped on.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall in the little room with no window when they give the deposition to Patton. He has a long rap sheet. He probably took his role serious, maybe being a suicide companion gave his life some meaning. Or is this a ploy to get out and stretch his legs? Maybe dinner on the way? :)
OR, how about a sentence modification in return for snitching? I can see him being in a tough place for testifying. On one hand, he's probably really irritated that he's back in jail after he thought he was released; on the other hand, he's now back where he started and may not want to be blabbing certain things.

While combing through his case, did you notice that something happened where a special judge was appointed? And did you see that judge then recused himself due to conflict of interest? What do you make of that?

Did you notice that Jesse James is also out of Elkhart Co? I wonder what the odds are that 2 of the people who were assigned to watch him were both from there?

It's also important to note that the first time that Trooper Purdy heard the word "Odin" or "Odinite" wasn't even through Unified Command or any other law enforcement officer, but rather through Becky Patty, who is Libby German's grandmother.

Becky Patty, while talking to Trooper Purdy, informed Purdy that Abby Williams had dated Holder's son (Logan) and that Logan's dad was an Odinist named Brad Holder
.”
View attachment 499828

Source:
p. 50
https://www.scribd.com/document/672126677/DELPHI-Memorandum-in-Support-of-Motion-pdf
A 13 year old had dated someone???

OR, how about a sentence modification in return for snitching? I can see him being in a tough place for testifying. On one hand, he's probably really irritated that he's back in jail after he thought he was released; on the other hand, he's now back where he started and may not want to be blabbing certain things.

While combing through his case, did you notice that something happened where a special judge was appointed? And did you see that judge then recused himself due to conflict of interest? What do you make of that?

Did you notice that Jesse James is also out of Elkhart Co? I wonder what the odds are that 2 of the people who were assigned to watch him were both from there?
OR how about a sentence modification in return for helping to make sure a person on suicide watch doesn't do harm to themself?

Thank you! What I glean from this is there's not nearly enough time.... I think it would be in the best interest of their client to ask to have this trial postponed/delayed/continued....whatever you call it. Just my opinion. I think they need more time.
This Defense has NEVER been ready to present a valid defense case for RA to a jury. Period. Not on the agreed upon original Jan 24 like they said in their begging statements crafted by Hennessy not to be taken off the case Oct 18th, not in their appellate lawyers statements to the SCOIN (they were ready to go to trial back on the original Jan 24 trial date), and not after they were reinstated by the SCOIN.

They weren't even close to ready when they filed the Motion for Speedy Trial. Now they've painted themselves in a corner and all they can do is ask for a continuance because they ARE STILL NOT READY, and will now have to blame it on the State for not hand delivering, specifically crafted reports of 'all the darn discovery that they haven't had a chance to look through yet'. Don't forget the Discovery that continues to trickle in, which can happen in any case up to the day of trial.

They did not have depositions completed, did not have Expert Witness identified or their testimony completed, I could go on all day. They were too busy riding on the coattails of adulation and glory of the SM, Podcaster and Twitter X hangers on, oh and defending themselves on Contempt charges.

I'll say it again, they have done their beloved Rick no favors. Even RA deserves better representation than these 2.

JMO

OR how about a sentence modification in return for helping to make sure a person on suicide watch doesn't do harm to themself?
My answer to your question is: That's probably not his motivation. IMO
I've looked at the charges on a number of his cases.
20D04-2009-F5-000227 = Not a very nice guy.

Of course, maybe he got religion while in prison. It could happen.
Maybe he and JJ were in the same church group? It could happen, too.

This Defense has NEVER been ready to present a valid defense case for RA to a jury. Period. Not on the agreed upon original Jan 24 like they said in their begging statements crafted by Hennessy not to be taken off the case Oct 18th, not in their appellate lawyers statements to the SCOIN (they were ready to go to trial back on the original Jan 24 trial date), and not after they were reinstated by the SCOIN.

They weren't even close to ready when they filed the Motion for Speedy Trial. Now they've painted themselves in a corner and all they can do is ask for a continuance because they ARE STILL NOT READY, and will now have to blame it on the State for not hand delivering, specifically crafted reports of 'all the darn discovery that they haven't had a chance to look through yet'. Don't forget the Discovery that continues to trickle in, which can happen in any case up to the day of trial.

They did not have depositions completed, did not have Expert Witness identified or their testimony completed, I could go on all day. They were too busy riding on the coattails of adulation and glory of the SM, Podcaster and Twitter X hangers on, oh and defending themselves on Contempt charges.

I'll say it again, they have done their beloved Rick no favors. Even RA deserves better representation than these 2.

JMO
It is never too late for sweatered ninjas.

I see a Defense whose strategy is reckless, claiming conditions that are disprovable, citing discovery violations when in possession, leaking discovery directly and indirectly. How is this befitting officers of the court????

Granted it's OMO but it is reprehensible.

It also exposes what they're afraid of, IMO. A damning case by the State.

JMO

Where is the power point? Was it lost too?

Why on Earth would this part of discovery be missing after the D got back on the case? If you were the D, got unconstitutionally kicked off the case (per the Indiana Supreme Court), then discovery was missing when the discovery was returned to you after getting back on the case, would you find that
suspicious?
Sounds like it is "lost" because they can't find it. Like most things. They have better things to do then watch slideshows like work on their client's defense.

Defense said they had the power points before Oct 2023 and once back on the case they can't find it. They want us to believe the State is removing evidence since they have to middle man the exchanges. Just another way to slide in more injustices to cast doubt.

Defenses they should have used for their client:
1. Rick has a bad drinking problem and was in a state of black out and remembers nothing after going down the hill.
2. Rick gave the girls directions and walked back across the bridge to his car.
3. Rick has a history of mental illness and was not competent during the crime.

For those who missed this or didn't have a chance to read it, here is the Memorandum of Law in Support of Dismissal (2/07/24) regarding the contemptuous conduct hearing which JG will rule on soon.
It's by habeas attorney Michael Ausbrook.
I wonder if the J sought legal council after reading it.

I hope there are good photos of the branches before they were taken off of the bodies. I think they would show it was random placement, as in the killer just started covering/hiding them but felt he was out of time.
Whatever the sticks are about, it doesn't seem to me like they were an attempt to cover the bodies. Sticks just don't hide things. In the time it took to collect and place these sticks over the bodies I would think he could have spread leaves over the bodies and actually hidden them if that was the intent.

What year was RA's Focus @vinayd ? Ford updated that model with Sync and a lot of technology in 2016.
He had a 2016 Ford Focus. Ford has been using Sync since 2006.. a 2016 would have Sync 3 according to Google. Might be an upgrade you have to purchase so not saying he had it. Just wondering.. what if!

What year was RA's Focus @vinayd ? Ford updated that model with Sync and a lot of technology in 2016.
Investigators observed a vehicle that resembled Allen’s 2016 Ford Focus on the Hoosier Harvestore video at 1:27 p.m. traveling westbound on CR 300 North in front of the Hoosier Harvestore, which coincided with his statement that he arrived around 1:30 p.m. at the trails.
Source

Whatever the sticks are about, it doesn't seem to me like they were an attempt to cover the bodies. Sticks just don't hide things. In the time it took to collect and place these sticks over the bodies I would think he could have spread leaves over the bodies and actually hidden them if that was the intent.
Alternately, kindling.

Perhaps he was interrupted.

You seem to have much more faith in the integrity of RA's defense lawyers than I do.
Please don't personalize.

Whether his attorneys discussed the issue with him (strategy) has nothing to do with integrity (synonymous with honesty, morality). They have way more skin in the game any of us here; they can go to jail, lose money, or lose their ability to practice their profession (which they spent a ton of money and time on), as do the prosecutors.

I'm certain they discussed strategy with him regarding timing of filing the motion for speedy trial. Why? Because it was signed and held on to.

Investigators observed a vehicle that resembled Allen’s 2016 Ford Focus on the Hoosier Harvestore video at 1:27 p.m. traveling westbound on CR 300 North in front of the Hoosier Harvestore, which coincided with his statement that he arrived around 1:30 p.m. at the trails.
Source
A 2016 Black Ford Focus with black rims was parked right there at CVS in downtown Delphi for months on end and no one noticed.

Alternately, kindling.
Perhaps he was interrupted.
I feel certain that the killer was interrupted, just based on the small window to complete all these activities before DG and others were actively searching the area. Bonfire makes no sense to me unless it was part of whatever fantasy the killer was playing out. This, I suspect, is the reason for the sticks placed there - some demented fantasy. It could have been a ritualistic killing with a ritual of his own design; frankly linking the crime to area paganists doesn't wash with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant