All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do June 19th as soon as I receive the spreadsheet.
Georgia, I've finished through the 17th-19th already. I already pretty much have the 20th filled in by hand, just waiting for the spreadsheet that Bionicsurfer is fixing up. guess I'll go back now and fill in the blanks on the 16th while I'm waiting.

I've actually gone through a lot of days... started with 6/18 and am now on 7/1.

I need help with some of these phone numbers:

4058 (comes up a lot esp. when she's out and about) Who is this????

Another thing, she was sure driving Tony's jeep!!!! She spent the night on 6/30 out near Wedgefield. She's not back in town until 10:15 AM on 7/1.

Let me know what you guys are doing. I'm printing out sheets and hand writing Names and locations on them. The ones that seem interesting I'm notating on Google Earth. If you have a spreadsheet and need these item keyed in, send it to me. Like I said, I'm on 7/1. Just let me know what days you want.

Thanks,
Karen

I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.

No, I don't believe that. Cindy's 911 call too real.

She spent the night on 6/30 out near Wedgefield. She's not back in town until 10:15 AM on 7/1.

Isn't this near the Bithlo area that was mentioned by LE?

I'm confused about this also. I think it was Clint that said Casey spent the night of the 15th at Tony's. Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in their room before she left for work on the 16th. In George's interview, he said that when he got home from work on the 15th at a little after 11:00 pm. Casey's car was in the garage. I checked Casey's cell phone records and Casey and Tony were texting each other all night until like 3:00 in the morning of the 16th. By the way, when does this girl sleep, eat or breath? She's is always on the phone.

I think Clint(think that's who it was) got the date wrong.

I may be wrong because I am going on memory--not a good one at that but I thought she stayed over at Tony's on the 13th. Is that not a Friday and maybe after night out with Tony at Fusian. The 15th is Fathers day and Caylee was Gma. It appears that Casey was at home according to cell phone pings and GA & CA remarks in their transcripts.

I opened a place for us to share docs.
Since this is open to the public for viewing I've place the details in the Jury Room.
Can someone please let me know if you can access the site and if there are any problems.
Here's the post under the Jury Room:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2762064#post2762064

I'll get the hang of this eventually
No problems. You've done a wonderful job. All of you have done a wonderful job. I wish I could fully understand how you all are doing everything you're doing--I'm just so impressed! The maps you've come up with are so helpful. Thanks to all of you!

bighug.gif

You all are doing such good work. The ping information has for sure been the most interesting to look at. I cant wait for the map!!!You know what I have the hardest time believing and really after looking at the PINGS is that we are all supposed to believe that CA&GA&LA didnt have contact with her or thought she was on a "trip" or whatever lie was told..And here she was back and forth by their home,around their home, in their home??They had no way of getting in touch with her ( I mean physically to check on Caylee??) They couldve went to her "work" or any of her friends homes during that 31 days,if they wanted to check on that baby??They didnt have to wait until they got the letter about the car!! I know that if my grandbaby who I had raised was out god knows where with a "sociopath" I wouldve started my own investigation long ago I wouldnt have waited 31 days; Look when Cindy wanted to find her it took 1 day????I dont understand...Doesnt make sense unless they already knew?uhgh..

Isn't this near the Bithlo area that was mentioned by LE?

Just adding to my own post - I just asked Dante on his thread - and he said none of his group of friends lives in the Bithlo area - but they sometimes go the racetrack there.

I opened a place for us to share docs.
Since this is open to the public for viewing I've place the details in the Jury Room.
Can someone please let me know if you can access the site and if there are any problems.
Here's the post under the Jury Room:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2762064#post2762064

I'll get the hang of this eventually
Bionicsurfer, just want to say thanks for all the work. It downloaded fine for me. Are you also putting the actual phone records there also? I have an excel spreadsheet with many of the name for phone numbers already filled in but don't no how to put it somewhere like that.

Kudo's to everyone that is above and beyond me.

Just adding to my own post - I just asked Dante on his thread - and he said none of his group of friends lives in the Bithlo area - but they sometimes go the racetrack there.
If I recall correctly, a Steve J. was mentioned in a couple of the interviews as living out there. He's supposed to be a friend or old boyfriend of Casey? SS would know.

I seem where Casey had a vistor on July 24 from Patrick Bourgeois and also Frank Bourgeoius( he show has a no show on jail log). Does anybody have any information why out of the blue this guy wants to visit Casey and Jail?
I think this is very strange. I listen to tape and Casey said that she could not see his face.
any information would be great. also he mention a Michael Walker.:bang:

I've got the excel spread/cell/ping phone records with all the names to match phones that we've got finished from 14th-19th. Not really sure how to post it somewhere for everyone to use and add to. Please inform

I seem where Casey had a vistor on July 24 from Patrick Bourgeois and also Frank Bourgeoius( he show has a no show on jail log). Does anybody have any information why out of the blue this guy wants to visit Casey and Jail?
I think this is very strange. I listen to tape and Casey said that she could not see his face.
any information would be great. also he mention a Michael Walker.:bang:

I believe Frank B is Patrick B's father

On 6/20 two text msgs. from AL to KC as follows:
12:44:32 and 12:44:38
Cell Tower Ping at University Blvd. btw Forsythe and Semoran (across the street from Full Sail)

One Phone Call From KC to AL at 13:30:45 lasting 1.8 min
Cell Tower Ping near Forsythe and Colonial/Old Cheney Highway (just down the street from Amscot)

Anybody know what time and where Casey ran out of gas on the 20th.
Tony took her home for gas cans on that date. I wonder where they bought the gas.

You all are doing such good work. The ping information has for sure been the most interesting to look at. I cant wait for the map!!!You know what I have the hardest time believing and really after looking at the PINGS is that we are all supposed to believe that CA&GA&LA didnt have contact with her or thought she was on a "trip" or whatever lie was told..And here she was back and forth by their home,around their home, in their home??They had no way of getting in touch with her ( I mean physically to check on Caylee??) They couldve went to her "work" or any of her friends homes during that 31 days,if they wanted to check on that baby??They didnt have to wait until they got the letter about the car!! I know that if my grandbaby who I had raised was out god knows where with a "sociopath" I wouldve started my own investigation long ago I wouldnt have waited 31 days; Look when Cindy wanted to find her it took 1 day????I dont understand...Doesnt make sense unless they already knew?uhgh..

I don't know what others are seeing, but I really wanted to cry a couple of times while looking at these records. I see call after call from the Anthony home with Casey sending them straight to her VM. Then she checks VM but doesn't bother to return the calls until it is convenient for her (usually 8 - 10 hours later, if that). Some of these calls are being made up until 2:00 am... every 10 to 30 minutes or so. Cindy only knew how to find Casey when she did b/c of Amy's phone number being in the towed auto.

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.
I hate to be crude... I really do - it's not in my nature. But what came to mind is phone sex/text sex between a new hot & heavy couple. Just trying to think like a sex crazed 22 year old :crazy:

Sure, use google maps - here is an example of 6/23 - note the Satellite option and also the left hand side for the markers so you can follow the times.

You can also overlay other days.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...337,-81.282005&spn=0.235576,0.348816&t=h&z=12

I think it might be better to dump all the data for 6/15-6/27 into coordinates and save as a map, then just start selecting the points that are unusual. May not result in anything, but all the oddities should stick out then. Yes, this is being worked on.

This sounds great. I was wondering if anyone had done this and if it was viewable to all. Not savvy with a computer but clicked on your site. Awesome. Great job.

if I overlooked a post relating to this - sorry.
Am I doing this right? putting the long and lat into this web site (http://stevemorse.org) to get a location? is it already posted , if not I have it. it is just listed in order by long. lowest to highest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173