Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any further issues with logging in could you please let us know in pm rather than posting about it on the thread.

Relax folks. GBC is still showing up on the yatedo site. The first link below didn't work so I removed the cea3 from the link and there he is.

http://www.yatedo.com/p/gerard+baden...455714b077cea3

http://www.yatedo.com/p/gerard+baden...455714b077

If you're still having trouble, try the link that Fuskier posted here.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8342740&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ***FACT CHECK***NO Discussion***LIST ONLY***[/ame]

All very interesting isn't it? Are we, the watchers being watched? BTW AussieCrims is still down.

I just had a look at the yatedo site. The link below gives an explanation on how to delete your profile.

http://about.yatedo.com/manage-your-digital-id/how-to-delete-your-profile/

Funny you mention that about Aussie Crims site Makara - noticed that too & had wondered whether something interesting was posted & subsequently shut down (?). Nothing on Robbo's twitter either explaining if there's been any technical hitches (??). Odd.

I've just been reading a few documents from ASIC and GBC was never a director of Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty. Ltd. The company was registered in 2006 by the man who is still the director today. It seems that GBC is a joint shareholder in the company or more to the point, his de-registered or non existent company Baden-Clay Real Estate Pty. Ltd. purchased the shares. The address given for Baden-Clay Real Estate P/L is Unit 21 2105 Moggil (sic) Road, Kenmore Qld. 4069. A Google map search shows that address to be the office of Century 21 Westside. The ACN listed for Baden Clay Real Estate P/L is 110 510 355 but it doesn't have an ABN. A search of this company by name on ASIC reveal nil results.

IMO it would seem that GBC is a shareholder of AREP but has never been the director of that company.

When did GBC move into his tower office? And from there he moved to his rent-a-staff office didn't he? I'll have to find the dates for those moves.

ETA: Baden-Clay Real Estate P/L is mentioned here but I'm not buying anything! https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/organisation/110510355

When did GBC move into his tower office? And from there he moved to his rent-a-staff office didn't he? I'll have to find the dates for those moves.

ETA: Baden-Clay Real Estate P/L is mentioned here but I'm not buying anything! https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/organisation/110510355

May 29, 2012

Instead, Mr Baden-Clay said his business had moved to new premises on the 5th floor of Toowong Tower at the Toowong Village Shopping Centre.

"It's very much business as usual and that's what we'd like to get out there," he told The Courier-Mail in the shopping centre's underground carpark

Mr Baden-Clay's Century 21 real estate office opened from its new location yesterday for the first time

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...iness-has-closed/story-e6freoof-1226370411425

Just found a little more about Baden-Clay Real Estate Pty. Ltd. at the link below. I had to register but it's free. It shows the annual turnover for the company and the number of employees. GBC's name is listed as Jerard Baden-Clay. Probably just a typo. :waitasec:

http://www.manta.com/world/Oceania/Australia/?search=Baden-Clay+Real+Estate+Pty+Ltd

ETA: Once registered, its interesting to check some of the other company names we know about. I don't mean that I'm sleuthing the director of AREP but I'm wondering if the company would pay dividends to it's shareholders, GBC being one of them?

I've just been reading a few documents from ASIC and GBC was never a director of Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty. Ltd. The company was registered in 2006 by the man who is still the director today. It seems that GBC is a joint shareholder in the company or more to the point, his de-registered or non existent company Baden-Clay Real Estate Pty. Ltd. purchased the shares. The address given for Baden-Clay Real Estate P/L is Unit 21 2105 Moggil (sic) Road, Kenmore Qld. 4069. A Google map search shows that address to be the office of Century 21 Westside. The ACN listed for Baden Clay Real Estate P/L is 110 510 355 but it doesn't have an ABN. A search of this company by name on ASIC reveal nil results.

IMO it would seem that GBC is a shareholder of AREP but has never been the director of that company.

It would seem that Baden-Clay Real Estate Pty. Ltd. was an entity which never traded, as it was compulsory for all business to have an ABN from 1/7/2000. It may be a trustee for another entity, in which case it would not require an ABN. Or iat may now be defunct and deregistered by ASIC and be removed from ASIC.

Quoting my own post, sorry. I wanted to clear this up so that we can put it to bed.

On 1/7/2006 half of the AREP shares was acquired by Baden-Clay Real Estate from the director's wife. On 23/5/2012, three weeks after Allison was found, those shares were transferred back to the director's wife, so she is now the sole shareholder again. GBC was probably in need of some fast cash.

I think it's now prudent to not sleuth the director of AREP or his other companies.

MOO.

It would seem that Baden-Clay Real Estate Pty. Ltd. was an entity which never traded, as it was compulsory for all business to have an ABN from 1/7/2000. It may be a trustee for another entity, in which case it would not require an ABN. Or iat may now be defunct and deregistered by ASIC and be removed from ASIC.

Thanks KGI. According to ASIC Baden-Clay RE P/L sold the shares with AREP on the 23/5/12. If the company is now defunct or deregistered, isn't that illegal?

Thanks KGI. According to ASIC Baden-Clay RE P/L sold the shares with AREP on the 23/5/12. If the company is now defunct or deregistered, isn't that illegal?

I don't know Makara as I don't know how you know from ASIC that BC RE P/L sold shares with AREP, when you said earlier that ASIC showed no results for BC RE P/L. I am somewhat confused.

Funny you mention that about Aussie Crims site Makara - noticed that too & had wondered whether something interesting was posted & subsequently shut down (?). Nothing on Robbo's twitter either explaining if there's been any technical hitches (??). Odd.

There was a reasonably sensitive post on aussiecrims just before the website shut down regarding the three BC girls. Not sure what is going on there but it's been inaccessible for 2 days now. I am sure, like others have posted here, these websites are all being watched, to what extent, who knows? But I'm not sure whether a website can be shut down without the adminstrator's consent. Hackers out there maybe?

There was a reasonably sensitive post on aussiecrims just before the website shut down regarding the three BC girls. Not sure what is going on there but it's been inaccessible for 2 days now. I am sure, like others have posted here, these websites are all being watched, to what extent, who knows? But I'm not sure whether a website can be shut down without the adminstrator's consent. Hackers out there maybe?

Thanks for that info. Are you able to elaborate a little more as I am confused about the restricted access?

Thanks for that info. Are you able to elaborate a little more as I am confused about the restricted access?

Aussiecrims has been totally shut down, as in no access at all, it has just come up with an error message for the past 2 days when you try to access it. It's an open site not requiring log-in. It's hosted in the USA I believe, so can't imagine any Australian authority being involved. But they are interesting times, aren't they?

Aussiecrims has been totally shut down, as in no access at all, it has just come up with an error message for the past 2 days when you try to access it. It's an open site not requiring log-in. It's hosted in the USA I believe, so can't imagine any Australian authority being involved. But they are interesting times, aren't they?

The revolution will not be televised:waitasec:

When I click on that creditorwatch link, then click again on view document images, a summary comes up of the ASIC notifications. Looks to me like Baden Clay Real Estate Pty Ltd is a currently registered company and there have been no notifications to ASIC since 22 Aug 2011 and that was notification of Details of a Charge which is like a mortgage on a company to provide security for debt. More debt!
So that is why it could transfer its shares in AREP on 23/5/2012 i.e. it is a currently registered company.

Before aussiecrims shut down there was a post regarding the name of GBC's POA, I did a search of the name & it was a solicitor. I can give more info but I'm worried that was the reason why it was closed.

I don't think that was sensitive info. That solicitor CT was from a legal firm in Toowoomba and appeared on GBC's behalf at the hearing of Mr Dickie's application to be appointed administrator of Allison's estate. I am not sure if he appeared personally as GBC's friend or as his civil lawyer. I tend to think as his friend.

Before aussiecrims shut down there was a post regarding the name of GBC's POA, I did a search of the name & it was a solicitor. I can give more info but I'm worried that was the reason why it was closed.

I think it is relevant. Lateral thought. It leads to websleuthing which may lead to MSM. We come here to flex our brains.

Thanks possumheart, but Marlywings meant discussing the AussieCriminals website being "down".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173