Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

I'm checking out for the day folks. This has hit me hard.

Send a quick thank you to Justin Ling on Twitter if you haven't already. The man is a workhorse.

I'm checking out for the day folks. This has hit me hard.

We need a hugs button as well as thanks. Know how you feel -- take care and be good to yourself.

Is it safe to say any updates will be on the other thread?

Is it safe to say any updates will be on the other thread?
Assuming updates will be posted on the other thread unless the posts are pertaining to Andrew Kinsman, imo.

Can't help thinking how smug he probably felt driving past the properties where only he knew what was hidden ... a true monster.

TPS must have found trophies of some kind to be so certain of victims (so far) before any remains are identified.

Not sure about trophies, think they found body parts in large planters at multiple homes. Cant imagine how the people who own 53 Mallory are feeling!

This man didn't just start murdering and hiding people recently. This no doubt goes back a very long time. Many, many more victims I fear.

Assuming updates will be posted on the other thread unless the posts are pertaining to Andrew Kinsman, imo.
Is there a way to amalgamate all threads or have one?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I’ve updated my request to mods/admin.

Is there a way to amalgamate all threads or have one?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Others here have already sent in a request for that.

I had a reply from a mod about putting all Bruce McArthur threads, as well as the suspected/possible victims’ into their own forum: it will happen as soon as they have time to do it.

Putting remains in planters is so bizarre. Did he think it was a safe way to dispose of his victims? I dump out my planters when the soil has burnt out and add in new soil and compost. This guy is a profiler's nightmare. Gardening is nurturing, life. He's putting death, body parts into planters. WTAF.

Putting remains in planters is so bizarre. Did he think it was a safe way to dispose of his victims? I dump out my planters when the soil has burnt out and add in new soil and compost. This guy is a profiler's nightmare. Gardening is nurturing, life. He's putting death, body parts into planters. WTAF.
In some twisted way, he may have seen those planters as large urns.
Wondering where he got them all, even smaller plant pots have become quite expensive. imo.

anymore details re: "tips from all over the world"???? i keep thinking back to that resort in cuba that he's pictured at

That was my immediate thought too.

Many possibilities come to my mind given that he did travel:

- tips on similar missing persons or found murdered at locations he was known to visit during times he was there
- given his proclivity for mid-eastern men, perhaps information from men he's dated/assaulted who are back home now
- perhaps family members of mid-eastern men who were known to be in the Toronto area whose families have been unable to contact them (unreported missing?)

This is horrific. I can only hope that given we do not have the death penalty here, that BM now realizes that he's rapidly on his way to hopefully moving from "alleged" to "convicted" without a doubt also being designated dangerous offender status so that he never walks the streets again and so has nothing left to lose. I hope he realizes this and co-operates fully by providing names, locations and remains of ALL his victims which, IMO, will outnumber the current 5. One can hope.

http://nationalpost.com/news/toront...unremarkable-fixture-in-toronto-neighbourhood
Until recently, McArthur was something of a fixture in the gay village. Of nearly a dozen people in the village who spoke to the National Post, all but one said they recognized McArthur. Some said they remembered seeing him at local bars and others said they just recognized him from the neighbourhood, whether they ran into him at a local coffee shop or passed by him on the street. A server at Garage, a local restaurant on Church Street, remembers seeing McArthur several times in the summer seated on the patio.

“That’s the scary part, is that literally the person beside you could be a killer,” said a man at Woody’s who was sipping a white wine at the bar. “You just don’t even know anymore.”

Is there a new thread somewhere? I’m new to this forum and in a learning curve as to where everything is.

http://people.com/crime/toronto-alleged-serial-killer-friend-mourns-victim/
January 31 2018
The last time Robin LeBlanc saw her friend and neighbor Andrew Kinsman, she had no idea he would become the victim of a suspected serial killer, the Toronto resident tells PEOPLE.

It was June 26 of last year, and LeBlanc, 33, had left her keys in the key slot of the mailbox in the apartment building they both lived in, where Kinsman was the super. Always willing to lend a hand, Kinsman, 49, came by apartment that afternoon to drop off her key.

“We had a good laugh about that,” LeBlanc says. “We talked about our weekend previously and talked about our upcoming plans for the week, and he said he was going to go have coffee, and that was it.”
Finding out that her friend was possibly murdered by an alleged serial killer “is horrifying, to say the least,” LeBlanc says. “It’s something you only read about.”

While she mourns the death of her friend, whom she calls “a really decent guy,” an army of investigators is searching the city and excavating at least two sites associated with McArthur so far for the remains of other possible victims

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back