Australia & New Zealand - COVID-19 Coronavirus

Luckily, in NZ's case, it was detected at the border. One case that went straight into a managed isolation facility. It did not manage to spread into the community.

Genome sequencing is very important to keep tabs on what is happening with the virus.

Sydney COVID: The businesses planning to serve the unvaccinated

“I can’t be filtering customers based on their status. There are anti-discrimination laws in place that I’d be breaking if I did that. It’s also bad business, as a business owner you’re essentially ripping yourself off,” he said. “We can’t afford to turn customers away after we have lost so much revenue already.”

"A NSW Health spokeswoman said: “The finer details of the road map are currently being worked through, but there will be requirements in place to ensure only those who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine can take advantage of the freedoms."

(There are some evil geniuses out there.)

“We’ve received reports of scam text messages impersonating the government, saying you’ve received an appointment for your third vaccine,” the agency tweeted on Friday.

“There are no third vaccines.

“This is a scam designed to steal your financial info. Delete the message and don’t click the link.”

‘URGENT WARNING’: Cyber crooks using vaccination appointment scam to access data

More COVID-19 cases linked to the Melbourne CFMEU headquarters following protests

52a7fecd1c65def5856a7b3de7e3c8cd.jpg

More COVID-19 cases linked to the Melbourne CFMEU headquarters following protests

NSW up to hit 90 per cent first dose this weekend.

NSW set to hit another vax milestone

NSW is set to hit a new major vaccine milestone this weekend, just days after the state reached it’s 70 per cent double dose jab target.

Yesterday, the state hit the 89.8 per cent mark for first dose vaccinations in Australia, setting NSW up to hit 90 per cent first dose this weekend.
NSW set to hit another major vax milestone

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter