Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, an odd connection there w/ the grandparents for sure...not that anything's out of the realm w/ these people....wonder if any of the locals here know anything about that..

It all makes you kinda nauseous, doesn't it?!

Wasn't it Cassandra and/or Denise that did not want LE to discuss the "family dynamics"???

UGHHHH Charge them ALL..Incest breeds deviant behaviors. Where is the Department of Children and Families ?? Haven't heard a word about the involvement of any child protection agencies on behalf of minors in this FAMILY!!!:furious::furious::furious::bang:

Heh, well that kinda proves that whoever didn't want the "dynamics" discussed, that they had enough sense to realize they were not quite "normal"...no speculating they were just brought up this way and didn't know better....too bad they didn't have enough sense to try and prevent all this from happening

Wasn't it Cassandra and/or Denise that did not want LE to discuss the "family dynamics"???

UGHHHH Charge them ALL..Incest breeds deviant behaviors. Where is the Department of Children and Families ?? Haven't heard a word about the involvement of any child protection agencies on behalf of minors in this FAMILY!!!:furious::furious::furious::bang:
Starr..I am agreeing with you on this one 100%.Something here is making no logic, nothing but confussion all the way around. There is much wrong here and its like you just can't put your finger on it.

VT does NOT have the DP. The federal Kidnapping charge w/ death resulting can impose the DP. I dont think it has anything to do w/ crossing state lines as Brooke never left the state. It has to do w/ the fact that the internet was used to orchestrate the kidnapping.

It doesn't have to do with the internet to bring Federal Kidnapping charges in this case. It is very simple, if a person is kidnapped and that kidnapping leads to death, then the Feds can step in and take jurisdication. And Federal kidnapping charges, where the kidnapping ended in death, are DP eligable. You don't have to use the internet or leave the state.

I am sure the Feds became interested due to the kidnapping, death and the child *advertiser censored* issue. The child *advertiser censored* issue is a big deal with the Feds, as well as death and kidnapping.

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but anyone know why MJ called RG to change the info on mysace? If he had already accessed the myspace earlier to change info, why wouldn't he just access it again to change whatever he asked RG to change?

Because he was busy getting rid of the hard drive to his home computer.

my dearest dark shadows,

Don't change a thing! You are perfect the way that you are.

All the best,
vtgirl

Medea, can you please explain what you're referring to as being under a new law? TIA!

the new federal kidnapping law (kidnapping that results in death) has not been challenged yet.

and as someone pointed out above, the use of the internet is not why the feds got involved, any kidnapping that results in death is now a federal crime.

Do you really think it won't hold up ? I know the sentencing guidelines are going to cause nightmares for defense attorneys... death and not LWOP. There is nothing to bargain with.

Yes Starr it was Cassandra that would let LE discuss the "family dynamics". I agrre charge them all:behindbar.

Lilla Woodard is listed as having a residence and phone number South Royalton.

My point was and is that there is suggestion that MJ's (GF)and DJ's (GM) are living together. If you own a home and have a phone that is in service,that does not mean that you have to be living at that residence.

Yes, that is true.
Does it mean there is a residence in South Royalton with a phone listed under Lilla Woodard's name? Is this the residence in South Royalton where the events with MJ and RG and AR took place in 2007?

It wouldn't surprise me if he tried to throw her and the boy under the bus. This is a that will do and say anything to save himself.
This is what I have been thinking for awhile now Becca. I have this horrible thought more than MJ is involved in Brooke's death. This is a terrible way of thinking but the feeling is there. Is anyone other than myself thinking this way??

Yes, that is true.
Does it mean there is a residence in South Royalton with a phone listed under Lilla Woodard's name? Is this the residence in South Royalton where the events with MJ and RG and AR took place in 2007?

This is what I am thinking if lilla IS living with MJ's (GF) then maybe this is were the incident in June 2007 took place. If the house that her owns is vacant or was vacant at the time. Gagnon said South Royalton, And where did he stay when he was here the end of June this year.

Do you really think it won't hold up ? I know the sentencing guidelines are going to cause nightmares for defense attorneys... death and not LWOP. There is nothing to bargain with.

I think it will for sure hold up, but it opens the door to a whole new set of appealable issues which is exactly what defense attorneys in DP cases do in order to forstall the sentence being carried out.

I think it will for sure hold up, but it opens the door to a whole new set of appealable issues which is exactly what defense attorneys in DP cases do in order to forstall the sentence being carried out.

That is true, that means we get to house them for years much like the state of Florida does now. They spend an average of 20 years waiting on death row.

im sure i sound like a broken record, and i understand all the arguments people hve made regarding it, but im still shocked that they have done nothing now in a long time to further assure the public that this wasnt some large scale child *advertiser censored* ring, or that they dont suspect more victims or suspects are involved.

i dont know whether that is good or bad...

im sure i sound like a broken record, and i understand all the arguments people hve made regarding it, but im still shocked that they have done nothing now in a long time to further assure the public that this wasnt some large scale child *advertiser censored* ring, or that they dont suspect more victims or suspects are involved.

i dont know whether that is good or bad...

My opinion is that they have done that, they have said that there isn't evidence that any Vermont children were being solicited for the 'sex ring' and that they believe 'Breckenridge' was something that Jacques created....my own reading of these statements is that there is no evidence of any kind of child *advertiser censored* ring or sex ring and that they don't believe there are any other victims out there that have not been identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter