Brush cleared in search for McCleary girl - Aug 2010

It occurs to me that if more than one person is involved, and they're providing alibis for each other, they might have a lot more dotting of i's and crossing of t's than normal.

I've always thought that. LE/FBI is missing something. And It's an Alibi for someone.

WHERE is this area they searched and cleared brush?

WHERE is this area they searched and cleared brush?

Within city limits. That's all I'm comfortable with sharing online. My feelings on this are.. if LE wanted the area publicized they would have said. :)

Its times like these, i wish i could just fly to Washington, rent a car with a gps system and drive into McCleary and stay for a week or two and search myself.

?4LE
Did you ever find the owner or the driver of the white ridge-line vehicle at the shell station?

Its times like these, i wish i could just fly to Washington, rent a car with a gps system and drive into McCleary and stay for a week or two and search myself.

?4LE
Did you ever find the owner or the driver of the white ridge-line vehicle at the shell station?

BBM -- so true. The local people have done such a wonderful job day in and day out for so long. I wish I could take some of the load. Thank you so much, all of you.

Within city limits. That's all I'm comfortable with sharing online. My feelings on this are.. if LE wanted the area publicized they would have said. :)

Thanks. I respect your decision for not wanting to give more info on the location.

I am happy to hear that they are cutting the brush away, at least it is keeping Lindsey name out there. Wondering how far qualifies for city limits are. Mccleary is a very small town. Kinda curious of the area they are at and reason for the cutting now. Maybe there is some evidence or something someone might of mentioned in that area. I wonder what they found. Guess we will have to patiently wait to see what comes forth.

Is there a map that clearly shows the entire perimeter of the city limits?

I found a map although problem is can't blow it up to show the area of city limits but it gives you a little bit of an idea.. It is near the bottom of page of this link.. Looks like basically the city area itself. Would say approximately up to beck road on 108 and then maybe over to cross road between w108 and 8 and to South chelis road /rt8. and maybe up by Mark reed hospital IMO. Hope this helps

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/799FB5ED-7E13-45C7-A38D-442401B6A078/0/AberdeenPlanOlyarea4.pdf

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Mccle...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA

Thank you again. They did help. It would have been so much more helpful if the media were allowed to tell the public if the clearing of the brush was also used to access a road that was unexcessible by car due to overgrowth of Blackberries. It doesn't take long to have Jumanji growing.

I remember when they did a search up by the RR tracks in the area where those roads all cross at one point. That road that runs east and west, isn't that where the man and his wife stopped a search group at the very beginning of the case and asked them to please search up behind their property where there was an old cellar left over from proibition {sp}days. They wanted to be cleared of anything and were suspicious as they had heard noises coming from there on the night she vanished and saw a bit of smoke coming from the entrance of the cellar. It was one of those cellars cut into the side of a hill that had a door hidden by lots of brush.

I don't know, this is just bring back a flood of memories for me in Sleuthing Lindsey's case. xox

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back