Still Missing CA - Aranda Briones, 16, missing after a night out with friends, Moreno Valley, 13 Jan 2019 *arrest*

Rubidoux is 20 miles down the 60 freeway from Moreno Valley. It definitely does not take an hour and a half to get there. Did it ping somewhere else that I missed?
That's weird, when I plugged it in to mapquest it said an hour and a half, did it again and it says 19 mins. I must have typed in something wrong the first time! :)

16 years old is such a young and vulnerable age.

Hoping and praying that Aranda is located safe somewhere.

The odds seem against this but there is always hope.

My heart is with her grandfather. I hope he has good support with him during this terrible time.

Just saw an interview with her brother on the local news. They were at the Community Park where her friend dropped her off at 5:30ish, and then saw her get into the grey car.

The brother did not seem at all suspicious of the friend who dropped her off, when the reporter asked about him. He said it was a mutual friend and he was very concerned about her.

The brother was putting up flyers and said the police were being very proactive and working hard to try and find her.

'It's been a living hell': Family holds out hope in search for missing 16-year-old

Her friends said Briones was dropped off at Moreno Valley Community Park around 6 p.m. that evening, but investigators were not able to see her on any nearby surveillance video,

Uncle Matthew Horstkotte, who spent Tuesday handing out missing persons flyers picturing his niece, admitted she didn't always have the best choice in friends. Police have not said whether they expect foul play is involved.

"Briones’ last known location is believed to be near Moreno Valley Community park located at 13380 Frederick Street in Moreno Valley."

Moreno Valley police said both their anti-human trafficking team and the FBI have been involved in the search.

Moreno Valley Teen Missing for 10 Days ‘Needs to Be Home,’ Uncle Says; Officials Expected to Give Update
"The friend told police he dropped Briones off at Moreno Valley Community Park, located at 13380 Frederick St., sometime between 6 and 6:30 p.m.
However, despite there being several surveillance cameras in the park, investigators say they have yet to find any signs Briones was ever there.
" 'They pulled footage, and they don't know if the time was wrong, but it looks like nobody was dropped off between 6 and 6:30' "

"One possible clue came from a female friend, Daniel Briones said. The friend used Snapchat’s map feature and came up with a location in Rubidoux. When the friend texted to ask why she was there, Aranda Briones’ phone turned off, and hasn’t been turned back on since."

Moreno Valley Teen Missing for 10 Days ‘Needs to Be Home,’ Uncle Says; Officials Expected to Give Update
"The friend told police he dropped Briones off at Moreno Valley Community Park, located at 13380 Frederick St., sometime between 6 and 6:30 p.m.
However, despite there being several surveillance cameras in the park, investigators say they have yet to find any signs Briones was ever there.
" 'They pulled footage, and they don't know if the time was wrong, but it looks like nobody was dropped off between 6 and 6:30' "

"One possible clue came from a female friend, Daniel Briones said. The friend used Snapchat’s map feature and came up with a location in Rubidoux. When the friend texted to ask why she was there, Aranda Briones’ phone turned off, and hasn’t been turned back on since."
uh oh.... Why would you lie about where you dropped her off ??

I don't Instagram but 4000+ followers and only seven posts seems odd.

I use Instagram but not the same way teens do. The small handful of teen girls I know who use it tend to have a high follower count if they post a lot of "provocative" photos. I'm in no way victim blaming - anyone should have the right to post whatever photos they want (within that platform's TOS of course) - but it is possible she had more than a few unsavory male followers, with that many, depending on what she was posting. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsealtm1
Back