Cheryl Dunlap Murder-Evidence Connected To GHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, as I said, Wolf, this is NOT unique to this case, if you look at other cases. Info lockdown, redacting all over the place. Why? To assure a fair trial by jury, to prevent cases being thrown out.

I honor your opinion NNY. It has been almost 2 years now with no trial date in sight. GMH is 62 years old. How many years does it take to carry out a DP sentence once ordered in Florida(18 to 20 years)? GMH's life expectancy is less than the time to carry out the DP sentence(76 years old). The numb3rs simply don't add up, IMO.

Casey Anthony, is only one example, there are many Florida cases where the public's 1st amendment right is honored.

No, according to my two sources that eye witnessed the cache, and the clothes, books, Trunk with Ranger's remains enclosed, etc. it was covered with plastic tarps and camaflauged with brush and limbs. You would have literally had to walk up on it to find it. The hunter was scouting deer signs and happened upon it.
There is obviously other incriminating evidence other that the ladies panties in the cache or GMH, would have alerted the GBI to its location on 01/07/08, during the interview.

Ok, I'm trying to visualize this hunter. And somebody saying this clump of woods was not that far off the road. ugh, I'm just not seein it. If it was thick underbrush, hunters don't usually just go barging into that. There are hogs in those thickets and it's not hunting season so what kind of protection does he have? (LOL, remember there are those "hogzillas" still around - half joking, half not). And if you think deer are layin up in there, so what. Usually you are looking for trails the deer take. I can't imagine a hunter going into a thick stand to look for evidence of deer. You look at the trees to see where they are ruttin - where they rub their antlers on the trees. You look at the dirt road for their tracks. But the thing I'm mostly hung up on is the plastic bag with his name on it - for gosh sakes. If that is legit info - it makes one go :waitasec:

Does he stay in homeless shelters and do they write names on bags of your belongings? And was he re-using one of those type deals? Otherwise if you are a loner, why write your name on your stuff!

Again - 2 years - nobody has found it - not even scumbags who would have pilfered it (and there are some scumbags who do hunt out there too along with the good hunters), - and nobody has found it -- BECAUSE HUNTERS DON'T GO SCROUNGING AROUND IN THICK STANDS. You can "walk up" a deer with your dog around those thick stands, but the dog goes into the stand of thicket, not you. So what was this guy doing in there? Nope, I smell a rat. Hunters don't look in stands of thickets - they look for tracks, signs on the trees, places where deer might lay up - but they don't go walking into a place like that.

Wouldn't it be ironical if Hilton had an associate "set up" this place to be found JUST A WEEK BEFORE THE HEARING TO SET THE TRIAL. Or maybe his atty knew about this place all along and "made it happen" that this place was "discovered" a week before the hearing.

Wolfscratch, did you take any pics you could share of the area this took place? I know climbergirl has my email ads if you can share any. I'd love to see what kind of underbrush is up in that area. I'm used to Fla hunting. Is it hilly up where this was? Thanks if you have anything you can share in that dept. I've tried to get an overhead view of the terrain from a Google map but I'm not doing so good.

Ok, I'm trying to visualize this hunter. And somebody saying this clump of woods was not that far off the road. ugh, I'm just not seein it. If it was thick underbrush, hunters don't usually just go barging into that. There are hogs in those thickets and it's not hunting season so what kind of protection does he have? (LOL, remember there are those "hogzillas" still around - half joking, half not). And if you think deer are layin up in there, so what. Usually you are looking for trails the deer take. I can't imagine a hunter going into a thick stand to look for evidence of deer. You look at the trees to see where they are ruttin - where they rub their antlers on the trees. You look at the dirt road for their tracks. But the thing I'm mostly hung up on is the plastic bag with his name on it - for gosh sakes. If that is legit info - it makes one go :waitasec:

Does he stay in homeless shelters and do they write names on bags of your belongings? And was he re-using one of those type deals? Otherwise if you are a loner, why write your name on your stuff!

Again - 2 years - nobody has found it - not even scumbags who would have pilfered it (and there are some scumbags who do hunt out there too along with the good hunters), - and nobody has found it -- BECAUSE HUNTERS DON'T GO SCROUNGING AROUND IN THICK STANDS. You can "walk up" a deer with your dog around those thick stands, but the dog goes into the stand of thicket, not you. So what was this guy doing in there? Nope, I smell a rat. Hunters don't look in stands of thickets - they look for tracks, signs on the trees, places where deer might lay up - but they don't go walking into a place like that.

yancey B, trust me the hunter is honest and clean. Been hunting all my life, there is no hog season. You can harvest them during any season. The Hunter wouldn't have summoned the Game Warden, if he was involved in any way.
GMH, simply had it hidden well in an area rarely used by others, due to it being on the boundary line of the Coopers Creek WMA. Remember GMH's evil aura and pungent acrid odor lingers which would repel most animals.
Gotcha on the pesky hogzilas, been chased up a tree several times by them. Coopers Creek WMA is covered up in them.
In the Dawson Forest WMA where GMH's primary den was located. After his arrest it was as if the wildlife knew that the evil, demonic; serial killer GMH , would never return and contaminate their environment again.

Wolfscratch, did you take any pics you could share of the area this took place? I know climbergirl has my email ads if you can share any. I'd love to see what kind of underbrush is up in that area. I'm used to Fla hunting. Is it hilly up where this was? Thanks if you have anything you can share in that dept. I've tried to get an overhead view of the terrain from a Google map but I'm not doing so good.

Here ya go yanceyb:

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=S...84.037857&sspn=0.261642,0.441513&ie=UTF8&z=13

The area to the NE is of 'A' is Coopers creek wma Mulky gap rd. White Horse trail, where the cache was located is aproximately where the A balloon pt is.
Very mountainous terrain. Suches has the least populated school in GA.

Didn't get any pics. Was denied to take pics or dowse by the pesky Game Warden. That's another story. Prolly some video on news links.

Here ya go yanceyb:

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=S...84.037857&sspn=0.261642,0.441513&ie=UTF8&z=13

The area to the NE is of 'A' is Coopers creek wma Mulky gap rd. White Horse trail, where the cache was located is aproximately where the A ballon pt is.
Very mountainous terrain. Suches has the least populated school in GA.

Didn't get any pics. Was denied to take pics or dowse by the pesky Game Warden. That's another story. Prolly some video on news links.

Thanks for the link. Yeppers, I had eyeballed that area pretty good from your first descrip yesterday or so. But I was confused because I keep thinking this camp was found in the wildlife mgt area - but that A isn't in the National Forest so I was confused. Is the WMA not in the forest, proper?

So the only other thing it could be was Hilton managed to get one of his associates to set this place up to be found - but how could they know somebody honest would happen up on it? It must not have been that deep in the woods, like you said. And if that's so, then it proly hasn't been there 2 years, huh?

If you see a video come out, please let us know, OK/ I keep looking but haven't seen anything.

When you mentioned that couple who were camping deep in the woods - that frightened me to death. Don't they know those woods are dangerous - not from the 4 legged kind but the 2 legged kind. Wow, I'd panic if that were my familiy camping out anywhere nowadays.

Wowsa. You sure do sound like you know what you're talking about when it comes to hunting!!

The bag with the name~had the same thought that it was from some place where he had to hand over his belongings, like a hospital or something? Still yet, undies in them? Odd.

Thanks for the link. Yeppers, I had eyeballed that area pretty good from your first descrip yesterday or so. But I was confused because I keep thinking this camp was found in the wildlife mgt area - but that A isn't in the National Forest so I was confused. Is the WMA not in the forest, proper?

So the only other thing it could be was Hilton managed to get one of his associates to set this place up to be found - but how could they know somebody honest would happen up on it? It must not have been that deep in the woods, like you said. And if that's so, then it proly hasn't been there 2 years, huh?

If you see a video come out, please let us know, OK/ I keep looking but haven't seen anything.

When you mentioned that couple who were camping deep in the woods - that frightened me to death. Don't they know those woods are dangerous - not from the 4 legged kind but the 2 legged kind. Wow, I'd panic if that were my familiy camping out anywhere nowadays.

Yep, Trevor McFarland 01/1990, found out just how dangerous the Forest could be with GMH in the midst..

Wowsa. You sure do sound like you know what you're talking about when it comes to hunting!!

The bag with the name~had the same thought that it was from some place where he had to hand over his belongings, like a hospital or something? Still yet, undies in them? Odd.

TY, and it makes you wonder what other things were in those duffle bags. I really don't care if we never know as long as the dna matches his unknown victims.

And, as I said, Wolf, this is NOT unique to this case, if you look at other cases. Info lockdown, redacting all over the place. Why? To assure a fair trial by jury, to prevent cases being thrown out.

And there are 100 times more tried successfully every day where nothing's been concealed.

LOL, married to a hunter for 10 years - hunted tracks, listened out for dogs, the whole bit. I loved everything but killing the deer. But I did think it was pretty embarrassing for the guys when they were hunting a block, with CB radios, 4-wheel trucks, dogs, scopes on their rifles, and the deer still got away, ha ha ha. I did learn how to tell the diff between hog tracks and deer tracks, finally. and I loved the tracking part. My hubby had a dog that pretty much trained the other dogs - she was the best. When we couldn't find any tracks, he would take her out of the dog box, and they'd walk out through the brush and she'd find a track/scent and off they'd go. You knew the deer would head for water because they are smart enough to know they can lose the dogs sometimes that way.

Hadn't thought about hospital, that's a good possibility. If he's had a recurrence and had to go in for IV stuff for the MS.

I didn't think he could ever be "lanky and tall" like that ATM picture either after I thought about it, like you say. The cops even said the person at the ATM was "tall". But the ATM person did stand like Hilton with hips thrust forward. I also wondered why he had that military style hat on in the ATM picture that he removed for the backed up photo. What kind of clue was that? That hat deal was the only thing that made me think: HILTON because I knew Cheryl had a son in the military and I wondered if it was a Hilton in your face clue to the cops. If it was just joe blows trying to steal her money, they wouldn't be that cunning to do the hat thing.,,I don't think.

One more thing. somebody was saying they thought Cheryl was killed not long after she was abducted and was buried. And I thought about it. But the people who found her found her I thought because they saw her feet. If her feet were able to be seen, then if she was buried it wasn't deep. And if that's so, wildlife would have disturbed her and she would have been all over the place. Just thinking out loud.

I wonder if the reason Hilton looked like the Pillsbury DoughBoy right after he was brought here from GA was because he had been put on steroids - was he puffed up from steroids? Maybe they are expecting him to kick off before 2011? That's another consideration. If that's so they sure aren't trying to get closure for the families.

And there are 100 times more tried successfully every day where nothing's been concealed.

I assumed we were discussing murder cases. Please provide links to these hundreds of such cases which are being tried so quickly. I am not aware of that happening recently. Prior to Miranda rights, yes, cases were tried very quickly....little concept of a perp's rights.
In all the recent crimes I have followed, on this board and on my own, I have not seen any speedy process in coming to trial.
One exception? The deal made with Hilton in Georgia.

I assumed we were discussing murder cases. Please provide links to these hundreds of such cases which are being tried so quickly. I am not aware of that happening recently. Prior to Miranda rights, yes, cases were tried very quickly....little concept of a perp's rights.
In all the recent crimes I have followed, on this board and on my own, I have not seen any speedy process in coming to trial.
One exception? The deal made with Hilton in Georgia.

Gosh, there wasn't even a trial in GA.

Wonder if that would be to keep evidence from being made public? I always wondered about that.

One way or the other they are suppressing any info on this guy.

I was chatting about the Hilton case today with a journalist and he didn't even want to talk about it. It's almost like the people who should be curious and searching for answers, don't want to look. It's bizarre I tell ya.

I commented to your statement above about lockdowns and redacting. Had not a thing to do with the issue of speedy trials. Proof is on TV every day.

Without a trial lin GA - there was no discovery, no witnesses produced, no evidence presented, no theories, no court transcripts that could be studied, nada. Not even public knowledge of how the victim was killed according to ME records, etc. That's a lot of suppression right there. Why wouldn't GA have done the trial? They had a confession, they had a body, they had phone calls and corroborating witnesses - and yet no trial. And the chance to link him to multiple other possible murders in GA - and possible closure for those families - and yet GA selfishly did not do it. Why?

Lastly, why didn't the Feds take this case. I've been told the Feds never do a case unless they are sure they will win. Well they certainly could have won the Emerson case. And given many many people closure for their loved ones. This was very selfish to allow Hilton to hide behind a "confession" and then allow our officials be like cats in a litter box and cover up the poop yet again that Hilton had spread throughout our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean