CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you sit back and think about this whole case it really doesn't make sense that Dylan ran away. Maybe there is something we don't know, but until more facts are presented....occum's razor! JMO

Are we sure numbers 4 and 5 are facts? Or just speculation?

I took this as fact from the interviews with his friends saying they never heard from him. Maybe I should have used a different word than "fact". I guess these are things we are pretty sure of from all the parties in interviews and videos. His Mother, brother, and friends have all said they have not heard from him since 8PM. Dad's story may very well be true. I find his interview very much a father searching for his son and very genuine. I would love to believe the Dad, but at this point I am trying to keep his story as possible fact since he was the last one to see him.

I have pages to catch up on, but read the transcript of Mark's interview. I need to watch the video still. But it seems that if he really wants the focus to be on Dylan, he seemed to spend much of the interview talking about himself and all the things he does.

I wish he'd flat out deny involvement, say something like I absolutely did not harm Dylan, I love him and have been scouring everywhere possible to find him! And then some comments of love and concern directly to Dylan. Dylan, I love you, I am looking for you, I will do everything I can to find you! Am I missing something, does he do anything like this... anywhere... anytime?

Exactly! Seems to me there are a lot of "I" and "me" statements for someone that wants the focus on Dylan.

And this is probably nothing but the part where he talks about being "willing" to do whatever bugs me. I'm used to seeing parents beg to have something, anything they can do. They want you to examine every shadow of their life just to clear them and get to what matters. They want a role in the investigation even if it is making lists, watching the phone or talking to the media nonstop just to keep their child's face out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of things make no sense and I think it is because we do not have all the facts. Hell we don't really have any facts. That is what makes no sense to me, what is LE holding back and why. Is it because they don't have a clue? Didn't mom have something 'brought' in with DR scent on it? So, have we heard any results from that? I am sure they went back to the house and began a search. Or maybe not, but they should have. jmo

I dont think there are any facts!
Me personally!

I FEEL!

1. He was never at the home.
2. They wont find anything in the car either!
3. He went missing when the phone went dead!

They will find no evidence of foul play in that home or in dads car.

Dad went to court for this visit!
Food for thought!

I also think if there was any kind of unity in this family for the sake of finding Dylan, they would do a joint interview or make a joint statement. Jessica's family was fractured, but for the sake of Jessica, they came together and pled for her return. Dylan being found should be way more important than any disputes between them.

Had Dylan called his friends and stated he was on his way I might believe an abduction. His friends state they tried texting him Monday. So we know he didn't make contact. So if he didn't want to wait for Dad there was a bicycle sitting right there. Why would he walk. If someone came in to the house and took Dylan i cant see them packing up his belongings to take along. I don't ever want to believe a Parent could hurt their child but they do. I cant seem to make anything else fit :banghead:

ok searched public records and found three of their real estate dealings (mark and elaine).

his divorce lawyer appeared to represent one of the transactions. but he is located in cortez, colorado. NOT durango.

requesting mod approval to post the links? it's public record. my apologies if this has all been discussed. it's hard to catch up here. lol.

I know I missed all day yesterday, but did they open mom and dad up to sleuthing? Last I heard, we could discuss MR .. bu no sleuthing records etc?

My apologies if I've missed it..

imo

Me personally!

I FEEL!

Food for thought!

I was guessing they would find something in the car,, can you tell me why u don't think they will?

I don't really agree with this. I think your number 2 scenario is pretty much the only option. LE is very adamant that Dylan did not run away which kind of scratches out number 1. I'm sure there are a lot of facts we are not being told, but I really think LE is on the right track.

I dont see how that eliminates option #1 about an abduction and as far as Ive read that option is still on the table and LE has not dismissed that he may have been abducted unless I missed reading it somehow.

IMO

Does the idea of Dylan leaving on his own to try to make his way mean the same thing as running away to LE? I mean, are they ruling out that he left the home at all under his own power? Or just the intentions of doing so?

I wish Dad would explain this. Why did plans change from Sunday night to early Monday a.m.

-R--- N--- ,13, a friend of Dylan’s said in a phone interview Saturday that Dylan was originally going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them at 6:30 a.m. Monday. R--- said he and his friends expected Dylan’s father to drive him into town from Vallecito, but Dylan never arrived. Mark Redwine showed up later asking where Dylan was but the three friends didn’t know.
=R--- said he texted and called Dylan’s phone all day but didn’t get replies.
-The boys said Dylan wasn’t shy about hitching rides. “Honestly, I think he was walking into Bayfield and got taken away,” he said. W--- agreed. “I don’t think he’s one to run away,” he said

Me personally!

I FEEL!

Food for thought!

He also just flew him out in September to be with him and his family.

Two months later he is there for another visit.

He would have to transport him somehow so why do you think there wouldnt be anything found IF he has done anything at all?

imo

. I was guessing they would find something in the car,, can you tell me why u don't think they will?

I don't think they will either. I think if something were done, it was done away from the house and away from the car. Something like, oh, there's something really cool I want to show you...and then...whatever happened, happened. :(

I wish Dad would explain this. Why did plans change from Sunday night to early Monday a.m.

-R--- N--- ,13, a friend of Dylan’s said in a phone interview Saturday that Dylan was originally going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them at 6:30 a.m. Monday. R--- said he and his friends expected Dylan’s father to drive him into town from Vallecito, but Dylan never arrived. Mark Redwine showed up later asking where Dylan was but the three friends didn’t know.
-The boys said Dylan wasn’t shy about hitching rides. “Honestly, I think he was walking into Bayfield and got taken away,” he said. W--- agreed. “I don’t think he’s one to run away,” he said

I wonder if they called Dad's landline especially since they would likely know there is not good cell reception at his home?

He did explain. He said he was going to take him to be with his friends that morning but Dylan was sleeping hard and didnt want to get up at that time which is so typical of kids his age. They have big ideas until reality sets in and then they dont want to get out of bed to go that early.

He said Dylan told him he had stayed up to 4 am the night before when he was still at his mom's and was tired.

IMO

I'm going to have to go back thru to find the exact quote and link, but LE (Bender) said something like they know Dylan arrived in La Plata County and that's about it. That was before the forensic search this week. To me, that implied that he didn't know with certainty that Dylan had arrived at Dad's house.

That is the one fact I'd like to see released. After this week's search, does LE believe that Dylan was ever at Dad's house?

If I could just find out that Dylan had actually arrived at Dad's, then I'd believe anything was possible - even the runaway scenarios that LE has ruled out. Please, just show me that Dylan arrived at Dad's safely!

ETA: Here's the quote: “We do know he reached La Plata County,” Bender said. Beyond that, there isn’t much. http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

He did explain. He said he was going to take him to be with his friends that morning but Dylan was sleeping hard and didnt want to get up at that time which is so typical of kids his age. They have big ideas until reality sets in and then they dont want to get out of bed to go that early.

He said Dylan told him he had stayed up to 4 am the night before when he was still at his mom's and was tired.

IMO

I think she was asking why Dylan didn't meet them Sunday evening as planned?

I don't think they will either. I think if something were done, it was done away from the house and away from the car. Something like, oh, there's something really cool I want to show you...and then...whatever happened, happened. :(

That would mean you are thinking premeditated.....Wow is all I can say...:(
I hope MR or anyone who loves him is not reading here. Even if this was the case, we have ZERO to substantiate this...IMHO

just WOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member