Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the timing of IE leaking the "Celebration" news more than a week ago -- happening in Westfield, IN (especially when your family and friends are not invited), is just another public image campaign by the BM defense.

GMA not calling and need to hit out for sympathy when the world is talking about SM's autopsy. ^^This as they watch their $15M civil case implode.

Poor Suzanne. :(

MOO
BBM
Agree 100% @Seattle1 After allllll these years, this is the one SINGLE formal acknowledgement her daughters & BM have arranged. And still won’t go pick up her remains! The whole “Celebration” reeks of poor taste, no class, nothing genuine. MOO

Did I hear the friend correctly?! She says BM's girlfriend (I guess she means SD) came into the tanning salon in October 2020 wearing Suzanne's jewelry?

Suzanne was still missing at this point. If the jewelry thing is correct, just another indication BM knew she wouldn't be coming back.
Just one more example. The late night “prayer sessions,” Valentine’s Day hotel trip with flowers, selling off a bunch of assets, etc.

Did I hear the friend correctly?! She says BM's girlfriend (I guess she means SD) came into the tanning salon in October 2020 wearing Suzanne's jewelry?

Suzanne was still missing at this point. If the jewelry thing is correct, just another indication BM knew she wouldn't be coming back.
I absolutely believe it! Bury was trying to sell Suzanne’s clothing in Salida within 2 months of her disappearance. The second hand store owner recognized Bury and declined the clothing! He sold her RR within 5-6 months, IIRC. @MassGuy & @Seattle1 would remember that as well as many others here.
MOO

Just one more example. The late night “prayer sessions,” Valentine’s Day hotel trip with flowers, selling off a bunch of assets, etc.

And don't forget, per the AA, because of the affair (that Barry was pretending was fresh news to him), Barry didn't think he'd consider getting back with her if she miraculously returned. Safe bet. But mighty convenient -- he divorced himself of her, freeing himself to knock bibles with Suze twoz-point-O. Quick too to speak for Suzanne's daughters and say they probably would never talk to her again, what of her infidelity.

The sins of the father, meanwhile....

Add another animal to the ark. Big fat Hippo Crassy.

JMO

And don't forget, per the AA, because of the affair (that Barry was pretending was fresh news to him), Barry didn't think he'd consider getting back with her if she miraculously returned. Safe bet. But mighty convenient -- he divorced himself of her, freeing himself to knock bibles with Suze twoz-point-O. Quick too to speak for Suzanne's daughters and say they probably would never talk to her again, what of her infidelity.

The sins of the father, meanwhile....

Add another animal to the ark. Big fat Hippo Crassy.
BM
additionally lets not forget, BM also had the audacity to send in Suzanne's 2020 election mail in ballot for her and was subsequently convicted of election fraud.

I absolutely believe it! Bury was trying to sell Suzanne’s clothing in Salida within 2 months of her disappearance. The second hand store owner recognized Bury and declined the clothing! He sold her RR within 5-6 months, IIRC. @MassGuy & @Seattle1 would remember that as well as many others here.
MOO
I believe the emergency GUA was filed early June in Hamilton County, IN to close the real estate transaction (previous family residence). If I remember correctly, BM sold SM's RR on that trip so that would have been only weeks after SM vanished! MOO

Those late night "prayer sessions" remind me of the murder of Heidi Firkus. She met her husband at a "Church" that treated women as the "property" of their husbands to the point all financial matters were handled by the husband. It took years for LE to solve it and that "Church" supported the husband when he was finally charged years later. His second wife also attended that same "Church" and she feared he would kill her.

JMO

So since Friday’s been brought up again, I remember the possibility being discussed in these threads over the years and remember there were/are some who hold steadfast to the theory that LE has the day of the murder wrong and think BM murdered SM on Friday May 8th sometime after she sent the text message to her Sister that morning around 11am iirc. That BM possibly cloned/hacked her phone and apps and impersonated SM from his phone and he was the one that sent out the FB friends requests Friday evening and messaging himself and JL in the Saturday morning/early afternoon text convos, and sent an old picture of Suzanne to JL as the last “proof of life” sunbathing photo.
Some thought/think the text convos with BM and JL didn’t sound like SM or her normal pattern of sending longer texts to JL, and sending to BM- “wanna hike” why would she be asking him to go hiking after telling him she was done just a few days prior. In this theory, he disposed of SM late Friday evening/early morning hours Saturday. There are probably some other details that were discussed that I’ve forgotten but that’s the basic premise/gist of it.

Personally, I have debunked this theory for a couple of reasons:

1.) If you want people to believe SM was alive when you left for Broomfield at 5am Sunday, why would you only “keep her alive” until 2:11pm Saturday?!? You bothered to text with her lover something like 59 times and yet ignored her BFF Sheila’s messages later that day/evening??? Does not add up or make sense to me if the whole point is to keep SM alive until you left for Broomfield Sunday morning.

2.) I do not believe the FBI digital experts that assisted in this case would miss something as huge as this in their review and analysis of the phones’ digital records.
Even if the phones’ location and Metadata were either wiped/tampered with, imo FBI digital experts would be able to tell/discover it.

IMO BM did not murder SM Friday May 8th, clone SM’s phone, nor outsmart the FBI!

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne
@fcavanaugh great points.
I read too that people think that the “proof of life pic” was taken in Mexico on a previous trip. We know from pics of the house when BM was selling that the M’s had brown
Imo “ratty” looking towels in their master bathroom. Two smaller ones were hanging askew in BM first puma Place for sale pics. She was wrapped in one of those matching brown bath towels. I don’t see her going to a resort taking that towel. That towel was never found.
As far as her texting BM about a hike. Iirc they were seemingly being cordial to each other. BM was giving her the impression he was ok with the divorce. Talking about houses, she told him she’d still do his billing. He was lulling her into complacency so to catch her off guard imo.
JMO
Btw I am okay with waiting for his arrest until they already. But I’d love for them to be ready tomorrow ❤️

This was a good report from Nancy grace but boy is she hard to take….she cuts everyone off.

So Barry’s cell phone pinged right where her bike was found? Is that true?

MOO
got a link handy for that, please by any chance?

When they have enough evidence to charge him again, I hope they don't make the same mistake made with Fotis Dulos who killed his wife. They let him out to appear in court, and he killed himself. He got to write a suicide note claiming his innocence for his children to see. A true coward to the end.

I can see Barry doing the same thing... cutting out before a trial, and leaving a suicide note claiming his innocence to his supporting daughters. Another coward who has evilly screwed up his daughters minds for ever.

When they have enough evidence to charge him again, I hope they don't make the same mistake made with Fotis Dulos who killed his wife. They let him out to appear in court, and he killed himself. He got to write a suicide note claiming his innocence for his children to see. A true coward to the end.

I can see Barry doing the same thing... cutting out before a trial, and leaving a suicide note claiming his innocence to his supporting daughters. Another coward who has evilly screwed up his daughters minds for ever.
I respectfully disagree. Imo he’s too much of a narcissist. He will go to his grave denying any involvement or wrongdoing. He’s Barry Morphew ffs. Moo

I believe this thought was discussed very early on....
Just wonder perhaps if some other animals or rodents that BM claimed to have been chasing or addressing that weekend also appeared within the burial site?

If so, maybe there will be other corroborating evidence tying to his stories told then? If so, then could also wonder how they were killed or if any evidence indicates such? If not, then it might not be relevant. And would think if he was truely killing other vermin at the household, then those would have been left around the residence for evidence? Unless maybe the suspect overthought things? MOO

JMO, BM is too much of a narcissist
I respectfully disagree. Imo he’s too much of a narcissist. He will go to his grave denying any involvement or wrongdoing. He’s Barry Morfew ffs. Moo
I couldn't agree more and id argue the fact that he was charged once already and the case was dismissed will only deepen his belief that he's untouchable (despite the dismissal being totally unrelated to his innocence or the strength of evidence against him)
I respectfully disagree. Imo he’s too much of a narcissist. He will go to his grave denying any involvement or wrongdoing. He’s Barry Morphew ffs. Moo

One would think...
If you followed the Jennifer Dulos case you would know that her killer husband Fotis was also an over the top
Narcissist and he did indeed kill himself.
As I understand it suicide in the true N population is not unheard of just not typical.
jmo

edit to add - he is a guy that it would not surprise me if he set his own house on fire and killed himself and whole family -no impulse control and rage off the charts if crossed
JMO

Just wonder perhaps if some other animals or rodents that BM claimed to have been chasing or addressing that weekend also appeared within the burial site?

If so, maybe there will be other corroborating evidence tying to his stories told then? If so, then could also wonder how they were killed or if any evidence indicates such? If not, then it might not be relevant. And would think if he was truely killing other vermin at the household, then those would have been left around the residence for evidence? Unless maybe the suspect overthought things? MOO
That weathered bullet.... could it be from an animal he SHOT?

Wouldn't THAT be something?! Throws a dead animal in there and the bullet matches to one of his weapons!

One would think...
If you followed the Jennifer Dulos case you would know that her killer husband Fotis was also an over the top
Narcissist and he did indeed kill himself.
As I understand it suicide in the true N population is not unheard of just not typical.
jmo

edit to add - he is a guy that it would not surprise me if he set his own house on fire and killed himself and whole family -no impulse control and rage off the charts if crossed
JMO
I absolutely agree with you on that last part and you make a valid point. in the examples of suicide that come to kind, ive always correlated it with a narcissist whose been caught and they know there's no way out/it's the last resort. jmo but even when charged again I don't think BM will believe he'll be found guilty, imo hes convinced himself that everyone buys his act and he'll be found innocent. that being said anything could happen between now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519