Colorado - Coronavirus COVID-19

Lift Lines Are Long After New Snow At Colorado Ski Areas, But COVID Transmission Remains Low

vail-line.jpg

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...itical-parties-in-who-wants-to-get-vaccinated

[...But the party split was notable: Eighty-eight percent of Democrats said they planned to get vaccinated, compared to 57% of unaffiliated voters and just 29% of Republicans who were polled.

Rural voters (23% yes) and Trump voters (24% yes) said they were much less likely to get vaccinated in comparison to suburban women (61% yes) and four-year college voters (68% yes).
The biggest priorities for the people polled were creating jobs and improving the economy, the vaccine rollout and the coronavirus response, but the top priorities differed by generation and by political affiliation – with Democrats saying the vaccine rollout and addressing the coronavirus were the top issues, compared to most Republicans saying jobs and the economy and reopening businesses were the top priorities.]

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...itical-parties-in-who-wants-to-get-vaccinated

[...But the party split was notable: Eighty-eight percent of Democrats said they planned to get vaccinated, compared to 57% of unaffiliated voters and just 29% of Republicans who were polled.

Rural voters (23% yes) and Trump voters (24% yes) said they were much less likely to get vaccinated in comparison to suburban women (61% yes) and four-year college voters (68% yes).
The biggest priorities for the people polled were creating jobs and improving the economy, the vaccine rollout and the coronavirus response, but the top priorities differed by generation and by political affiliation – with Democrats saying the vaccine rollout and addressing the coronavirus were the top issues, compared to most Republicans saying jobs and the economy and reopening businesses were the top priorities.]
It amazes me how we divide along party lines on something like this. It shows how we listen to our political leaders more than think for ourselves.

Colorado ending statewide COVID-19 Dial, allowing for local control | FOX31 Denver

“DENVER (KDVR) – Colorado plans to end the statewide COVID-19 Dial system next week, giving control over health orders to local governments. The change will happen April 16, a spokesperson from Gov. Jared Polis’ office confirmed on Wednesday.”

* So now it will be up to individual counties, cities or municipalities how to handle responses/restrictions based on covid conditions.

Colorado vaccination site closes early after reactions to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
'We followed our protocols and in an abundance of caution, made the decision'

“A vaccination site in Colorado closed early Wednesday after a "limited number" of people began having adverse reactions to the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, resulting in hundreds of people who waited in line for hours being sent home without receiving a shot.”

Dick’s Sporting Goods Park vaccination site closes early after some suffer adverse reactions

Colorado / Two COVID-19 variants most prevalent in El Paso County - KRDO

“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KRDO) -- According to state data, El Paso County leads the way on where most positive COVID-19 variant cases are found in the state of Colorado. Multiple variants of the virus that causes COVID-19 have been documented in the United States and globally during this pandemic, and two of them are most prevalent in El Paso County.

"The B117, or the UK variant, is the one we're seeing more of, as far as absolute numbers go," says Dr. Robin Johnson of the El Paso County Health Department.

"The other one we are seeing is the California variant. We haven't seen the other ones of concern in El Paso County, though they are in the state in the smaller numbers," she explains.“

Colorado vaccination site closes early after reactions to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
'We followed our protocols and in an abundance of caution, made the decision'

“A vaccination site in Colorado closed early Wednesday after a "limited number" of people began having adverse reactions to the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, resulting in hundreds of people who waited in line for hours being sent home without receiving a shot.”

Dick’s Sporting Goods Park vaccination site closes early after some suffer adverse reactions

Reportedly, 13 out of 1700+ injected with J&J vaccine had an adverse reaction.

I am very pleased that this is being reported in MSM because knowledge is power and I think all should consider their own health and circumstances in deciding upon the COVID vaccine.

It's been about 29 hours since I received the J & J vaccine and I'm happily counting myself as one and done! :)

Although I found the injection itself more painful in comparison to my flu vaccine months earlier, I've had no arm pain or soreness. I did experience sporadic body chills today but nothing that prevented me from work or carrying on with normal daily activities.

Last edited:
Reportedly, 11 out of 1700 injected with J&J vaccine had an adverse reaction.

I am very pleased that this is being reported in MSM because knowledge is power and I think all should consider their own health and circumstances in deciding upon the COVID vaccine.

It's been about 29 hours since I received the J & J vaccine and I'm happily counting myself as one and done! :)

Although I found the injection itself more painful in comparison to my flu vaccine months earlier, I've had no arm pain or soreness. I did experience sporadic body chills today but nothing that prevented me from work or carrying on with normal daily activities.

(Congrats Seattle1! :) )

I just had my J&J vaccine and my arm was really sore for a few minutes and now I'm fine. There were about 50 people in the room who had to wait 15 minutes before they could leave and of all of them were fine except for two women. One of them just drank from a juice box and the other laid on the ground and had her blood pressure taken. They both walked out without any assistance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back